RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

First of all RIP Cherry. Truely shocked, my thoughts go out to her friends and family. 

But yes this episode was amazing and I love this cast :heart: so diverse and interesting. Love love love Black Peppa but thought Sminty should of won, that antique roadshow look was everything to me. A very strong premiere overall and can’t wait for next week! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

• ATRL Moderator

RIP Cherry, so sad to hear the news this morning 

The lip sync was absolutely atrocious and I would have sent both away.  Please don’t let that be a precursor to the rest of the lip syncs.  

also Black Peppa is a STAR 

omg Cherry, nooo! I’m so sad! :weeps:

May she rest in peace, I loved her on S2 and I hoped that we would get to see more of her drag someday :weeps:

RIP Cherry. She was one I was hoping to see on a vs the world or AS season someday. Her glowup after her season was insane. 

• ATRL Moderator

Anyway this season reminds me of US S4, a handful of extremely talented queens and then the other half of the cast being filler.  

Sminty and Peppa are those girls I knew they would be :jonny5: 

I found the premiere of S4 to be quite weak compared to the premieres of the previous seasons and like the person above me said, the cast reminded me of US S4 where half of the queens were strong and the other half were filler :toofunny3:

Most of the queens had very strong looks, I'd say the queens that stood out the most this episode were obviously Black Peppa and also Cheddar Gorgeous despite being called safe for the challenge

33 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm so baffled to see so much love for Sminty on social media :rip: she's just yet another Aquaria tribute act, 0 personality and 0 originality

Aquaria, Krystal, Saggitaria, Sminty, who else am I missing?

52 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm so baffled to see so much love for Sminty on social media :rip: she's just yet another Aquaria tribute act, 0 personality and 0 originality

this, and her mug really reminds me of Bosco in a way.. not interested so far

There really is no point in Michelle being there where she doesn't get any cultural references. RuPaul also seems to be giving autopilot this season but maybe she'll wake up.

Cherry :weeps: What a shock, I love her drag aesthetic so much, she deserved another chance on an All Stars and think she would have slayed. RIP, gone WAY too soon. 

8 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I can't even express how much I dislike Pixie Polite :skull: 

I’m glad I’m not the only one. :skull: I absolutely hated her entrance look and Ru Are You look. 

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Krystal is more of a Raven tribute to me.

Another Aquaria clone is Scarlet Adams from DRDU. 

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Kam Hugh from France

Cast is great! Amazing premiere. So excited, and I just decided to check on it on a whim, I haven’t been checking for this season until now. Loved loved loved it!

Sminty has a personality, I feel. I find her charming. Starlet on the other hand...:doc:

The UK series is just the most enjoyable (besides Spain of course), the cast is again fantastic! :clap3:

love most of them, the worst already went home so whatever, I'm excited

GREAT episode wow. Sminty, Scarlet and Black Peppa's looks holy **** :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

lots of great runways this week, i would've liked to have seen them do a DRPh with six tops and three bottoms. danny, cheddar, and jonbers could've rounded out the other three highs i think, with winner peppa keeping her badge (or a top two lipsync between her and sminty). not sure i agreed with the bottom judging. dakota was safe to me, copper should've been lipsyncing with pixie low

Cherry :weeps: 

Sminty should’ve won… Cheddar could’ve been top 3 if it wasn’t for that ugly 1st look :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.