RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Another fantastic episode!!

Black Peppa, girl manipulating the fabric is the fastest way to land in the bottom. There is never enough time for that :rip: 

but wow! What a stunning lipsynch. The way you move your hands is spectacular 

Baby: few words: talented, beautiful, brilliant, amazing:WAP:

Danny Beard, what is the point of having the beard when you never do anything interesting with it and right now, it just looks spotty :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

25 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Another fantastic episode!!

Black Peppa, girl manipulating the fabric is the fastest way to land in the bottom. There is never enough time for that :rip: 

but wow! What a stunning lipsynch. The way you move your hands is spectacular 

Baby: few words: talented, beautiful, brilliant, amazing:WAP:

Danny Beard, what is the point of having the beard when you never do anything interesting with it and right now, it just looks spotty :deadbanana4:

You can barely see Danny's beard due to his white face makeup. A Lucy Stoole, he is not :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Dakota and Peppa are my two faves.

Dakota slayed the challenge

Peppa slayed the lip sync

So a great episode for me :clap3: (Although I actually found the first half kind of dull tbh)

Dakota and Baby ate and deserved the win, but there’s yet again more questionable judging.

How the HELL were Danny & Pixie safe with that mess? That should be your bottom 2 right there.

Danny & Pixie were the clear bottom 2, like what. But Copper didn't really bring anything to the competition so I'm ok

9 badges given out in 3 episodes is so strange. Everyone in this top9 has a badge except for Sminty and Jonbers :rip:

Edited by Nikko

Michelle is really turning looks this season. 

I don’t agree with the bottom 2, but I’m not mad. At least it gave us a great lipsync. Black Peppa :clap3:

The next ep challenge preview looks horrendous. No one wants to see queens cough up hairballs. 

Edit: Forgot to add, I really enjoyed the guest judge, you can really tell she was engaged and she looks absolutely stunning. Such a vast difference from the cardboard Twigs served. 

Edited by FOCK

The way the writing was on the wall for Copper from the start of this episode, but we all stuck around to watch any way.

L14Mhce.gif

Baby and Dakota looked sooooo gorgeous on the runway :heart:

Jonbers needs to go next, it's the only filler queen left, the rest of the cast has star power tbh. 

• ATRL Moderator

Ok I’m torn bc I felt like they coulda just put JB in the bottom and copper didn’t even do that bad.  But she woulda been LOW for me bc her bodysuit pantie area was bothering me.  It’s fine she was obvious filler anyway.  That was the best lip sync of THR season but it was still just good, not great.  I guess compared to the last two we were starving :skull:

im becoming a baby Stan. She’s just so likeable.  :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

not sure why they saved jonbers this week considering i'm sure copper would've got the boot next week anyway? :confused:

correct judging otherwise i feel. cheddar completely outshining copper warranted their low but danny/pixie definitely could've taken their place

and is anyone reminded of scarlet addams from down under s1 whenever they see sminty or is it just me?

L14Mhce.gif 

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

and is anyone reminded of scarlet addams from down under s1 whenever they see sminty or is it just me?

L14Mhce.gif 

I’m reminded of Bosco tbh, they look super alike for some reason… :thing:

Both teams blue and black were deserving of the win, they did great!

JB should've been in the bottom over Copper 

Absolutely mind-boggling to me that they dared to call Copper Topp's look BASIC while at the same time saving Pixie and Danny Beard :biblio: And I can't believe that JONBERS (wtf is that name) was safe????

Jonbers, Pixie and Danny need to go asap.

i like jonbers :deadbanana4: shes not the best by any means but is funny and charming. i don't mind her sticking around over copper top

Dakota stomping :clap3:

27 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

i like jonbers :deadbanana4: shes not the best by any means but is funny and charming. i don't mind her sticking around over copper top

dddd same. there's something charming and interesting about her. her time is definitely coming, but i'd rather see her next week over copper. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Bojana said:

L14Mhce.gif 

YES!!!!! Every time I see Sminty I think, "Isn't she the racist one?" and then realize I'm thinking of Scarlet :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

YES!!!!! Every time I see Sminty I think, "Isn't she the racist one?" and then realize I'm thinking of Scarlet :toofunny3:

I’m glad I’m not the only one!!!

OT: I… do NOT agree with the placement of the bottom contestants this week. I DO agree with the top two teams and I agree with Baby and Dakota winning.

Pixie and Danny had the most basic and boring looks out of all of the teams. Their outfits were almost identical with Pixies being slightly shorter and having the fingerless gloves. Their cheap jewelry and overall blandness just didn’t do it for me.

Copper and Cheddars looks were good. I do agree that Coppers needed a bit more to it but it wasn’t nearly as bad as the judges made it out to be. She certainly didn’t deserve to be in the bottom two. Jonbers’ look wasn’t that great and since neither she nor Black Peppa executed good looks I felt that those two should have lip synced with Jonbers going home or Pixie/Danny against Peppa if they wanted to split up the pairings. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.