RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Sminty really ATE that challenge. Black Pepper's 2nd look was good but overrated by the judges.

and i seriously can't with Just May's mug like :rip:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

and why are yall coming for Sminty's? out of many new queens, she's pretty much got the unique aesthetic.

Pixie Polite and Jonbers Blonde need to go next!

This cast is STRONG af, im talking multi winner strong.

Firstly, Starlet's signature look was omfg good, if you play video games, you would understand the level of good that was.

Her entrance look (I KNEW Ru would comment, it was a GAG) she looked like a young Rue McClanahan in high drag.

Sminty ATE, she is giving future of drag, 10/10, Aquara/Krystal, made for drag excellence, I hope she is funny.

Cherry is.... baby... PROFESSIONAL!

Baby's red look was amazing, not leaving that out, the urban girls KNOW!

Now onto my doll.... Black Peppa. :cries:

She is our winner, she is special, she is the moment. We love her!

Sminty still should've won.

Sminty demolished but peppa is my girl so im gonna defend her to the end. I have no clue who's going to be in the top as yet so many good girls. 

• Baby: her first look was super cute! The second look was good but not my favorite. 
  • Black Peppa: her Mr. Blobby look was great. I love that it was her own take on it. That second look though… Ma’am… ma’am… even without the headpiece, she still looked amazing. 
  • Cheddar Gorgeous: I love her aesthetic for her entrance look. Test card clown was… interesting. Funny, but def a choice. Her second look was amazing though!
  • Copper Top: loved the first look. Very campy and very funny. Her second look was good but seemed a bit cheap. 
  • Dakota Schiffer: I liked the Anne Boleyn look! The garters not connecting in the back did kind of confuse me. The second look was also good but did come off as a bit basic. 
  • Danny Beard: maybe the face mask threw it for me, but the Mr. Blobby look just didn’t do it for me. I did enjoy her second look though!
  • Jonbers Blonde: I liked the Blue Peter look. The second look was good but seemed a little…. basic?
  • Le Fil: I liked her first look. It was definitely a reference to the character but not a direct recreation. Her second look was gorgeous. 
  • Pixie Polite: fun first look. Nothing super special though. Same for the second. Cute but costume-y and kinda cheap looking. 
  • Sminty Drop: Antiques Road Show look was delightful. Her second look was good but the black latex didn’t go with the rest of the outfit. 
  • Starlet: absolutely gorgeous entrance. Also super hot as a guy. Her first look was great! Gorgeous but still funny. I liked her second look but I feel like it needed to be BIGGER. More tool in the back maybe. 
  • Just May: I kind of got the first look but… meh. Wtf is up with her bottom eyelashes?

This group seems great so far! I hope it stays this good. Black Peppa deserved the win. 

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

She dropped her headpiece and still won the challenge. Gurls would have gone home for less. 

Stan the alien cheese one. 

The queens walk do the runway twice. Countless queens have fumbled one of their runways but that footage wasn’t used. She probably slayed her second runway 

I don’t think Bob will be doing a Purse First Impressions for this season since she is on tour :sosad:

now the only post show recap I have left are Bussy Queen and Michael (the TooMuch guy) 

edit: i’d love some recommendations for recap shows. I’m not a big fan of Willam and Alaska since they sometimes spoil the show

Edited by Blue Rose

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

The queens walk do the runway twice. Countless queens have fumbled one of their runways but that footage wasn’t used. She probably slayed her second runway 

I don’t think Bob will be doing a Purse First Impressions for this season since she is on tour :sosad:

now the only post show recap I have left are Bussy Queen and Michael (the TooMuch guy) 

edit: i’d love some recommendations for recap shows. I’m not a big fan of Willam and Alaska since they sometimes spoil the show

Then they should have shown the good runway. Any other time a queen has a mishap on the runway they get read for not being put together. I’m not mad, I like peppa, but judging it as if it was a good this is just beyond stupid. 

Just May was gagged that she had to lipsync… and that was one of the worst lipsync performances I’ve ever seen. I think Charlie Hides with a broken rib and diarrhoea would still have beaten her lol 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Maybe Art Simone will do Kick-Ons… she wasn’t too bad tbh 

2 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Then they should have shown the good runway. Any other time a queen has a mishap on the runway they get read for not being put together. I’m not mad, I like peppa, but judging it as if it was a good this is just beyond stupid.

True but production just wanted to have something to talk about. Peppa’s attitude after the mishap was great, that’s probably why they used that runway. Her dress and hair remained beautiful. I don’t remember any previous contestants being so put together after a mishap. Usually their outfits are falling apart and only gets worse (Monet during her first season comes to mind)

Just May clearly being cast as the sacrificial lamb first out :bibliahh:

Starlet shading queens who have talent beyond being a mannequin :doc:

Cheddar and Black Peppa clearly being MILES ahead of the rest.

Shaping up to be a great season I fear. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm glad to see people praising Dakota here cause I expected draggings :toofunny2: I'm obsessed with her face and how she does that subtle makeup to look EXACTLY like a '60s model/actress. I just find it so stunning :jonnycat: And I was surprisingly mesmerized by her lip sync. I don't expect her to go super far, but I just *clicked* with her.

Peppa :clap3: I just wish she said "It's chocolate" at some point a la S14 (but I don't know if UK4 was filmed before S14 aired).

Pixie deserved bottom 2 for that rainbow look, wtf :mazen:

I get Dakota, but I also grew up in the age of the girl she is emulating.

Blair Waldorf, Lindsay Lohan, Gossip Girl, Mary Kate & Ashley, 2006, International Euro Model, Expensive Labels

I get the girl, very few queens can serve a realistic aesthetic like that, it takes lifetime commitment and study. 

What a strong cast, it's giving S2 level of iconicness. :clap3:

Sminty should've won but Black Peppa was 2nd best and she also had the best entrance so I'm not mad.

On 9/26/2022 at 12:32 AM, feelslikeadream said:

I'm glad to see people praising Dakota here cause I expected draggings :toofunny2: I'm obsessed with her face and how she does that subtle makeup to look EXACTLY like a '60s model/actress. I just find it so stunning :jonnycat: And I was surprisingly mesmerized by her lip sync. I don't expect her to go super far, but I just *clicked* with her.

Peppa :clap3: I just wish she said "It's chocolate" at some point a la S14 (but I don't know if UK4 was filmed before S14 aired).

Pixie deserved bottom 2 for that rainbow look, wtf :mazen:

she's gorgeous af.  i get what she's going for but it's pale in drag competition.

The cast is amazing. 

My faves are Starlet, Peppa and Sminty.

On 9/23/2022 at 5:06 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

I can't even express how much I dislike Pixie Polite :skull: 

Same :skull: She'll be out soon tho 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.