AHS: Delicate | Stream on Hulu | Ep 7: “Ave Hestia"

Rihlord

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

haunting series and fall of house of usher are better than anything ryan murphy did lol 

Tea, even midnight mass was weaker but still better than AHS the last 5 seasons :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

They've been reposting stuff on Insta so?

I feel like the break has been too long (I know it couldn’t be helped due to the strike, but still). If I were them, I’d release the remaining 4-5 episodes on steaming all at once, or back-to-back every night. This season has already lost a lot of steam, it feels like. 

Then again, it could be slaying streaming. Hard to measure the success of a show these days. Maybe I’m wrong and the show is doing fine. 

Is there a second part?  cause....

• 2 weeks later...

I see no one is really supporting this series but Part 2 is coming April 3rd :gaycatney4:

Can't wait, loving Delicate - rewatched part 1 and it's the best season since 1984 :jonny5:Part 2 is going to go off

Can reputation (Taylor’s version) come before this ends, so they can include Delicate in an episode :toofunny3:

• Thumbs Down 1

giphy.gif

My friend didn't want to watch Delicate, cause she was trying to get pregnant

And now that part 2 is coming, she IS actually 2 months pregnant already :deadbanana:

• 1 month later...

The thread being as a dry as a desert when this comes back tomorrow. :deadbanana4:

I've only just caught up on part 1 and I didn't hate it but I feel like everything that happened over 5 episodes could have been condensed into 2 maximum. It's odd too, since this is based off a complete and realised story, so it shouldn't be the same as their original writing where if they have too many episodes to get to the climax they need a filler run, I guess the story is just a little bit tame? Intrigued to see how the second half goes.

I also presume they'll still aim to film another full series this summer airing later in the year? Has anyone heard anything?

Part 2 better be good!

Forgot this mess was returning, splitting this weak season in two parts with a long break has even done more damage to this show.

7 hours ago, Jack! said:

The thread being as a dry as a desert when this comes back tomorrow. :deadbanana4:

I've only just caught up on part 1 and I didn't hate it but I feel like everything that happened over 5 episodes could have been condensed into 2 maximum. It's odd too, since this is based off a complete and realised story, so it shouldn't be the same as their original writing where if they have too many episodes to get to the climax they need a filler run, I guess the story is just a little bit tame? Intrigued to see how the second half goes.

I also presume they'll still aim to film another full series this summer airing later in the year? Has anyone heard anything?

The spinoff American Horror Stories is airing in the fall. It doesn't seem like the main show will come back till next year. Also next season (13) is the last season the show is renewed for, so unless they choose to renew it, next season may be the last :lakitu:

I hope the recap at the beginning of the episode is good because I was not going back to watch part 1 (or even ep 5)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I hope the recap at the beginning of the episode is good because I was not going back to watch part 1 (or even ep 5)

absolutely nothing happened in this show lol i'll give you the recap 

Spoiler

emma is paranoid pregnant woman constantly seeing things and the husband doesn't believe her, a common ryan murphy trope. she is also really jealous of this sonia woman who is a ******* weirdo and looks like her husband's ex wife who passed away

kim is a villain, did some deal with those 2 flops that can't act to steal emma's baby or some ****. she keeps giving "b12" injections to emma. her doctor is in on it too. there's that old preach woman wants to help emma or something to save her baby ig. and this weird housekeeper lady who's constantly watching emma like a creep

that's it sis, a waste of time to even  bother watching this:rip:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

absolutely nothing happened in this show lol i'll give you the recap 

Hide contents

emma is paranoid pregnant woman constantly seeing things and the husband doesn't believe her, a common ryan murphy trope. she is also really jealous of this sonia woman who is a ******* weirdo and looks like her husband's ex wife who passed away

kim is a villain, did some deal with those 2 flops that can't act to steal emma's baby or some ****. she keeps giving "b12" injections to emma. her doctor is in on it too. there's that old preach woman wants to help emma or something to save her baby ig. and this weird housekeeper lady who's constantly watching emma like a creep

that's it sis, a waste of time to even  bother watching this:rip:

You forgot Cara Delavigne, Emma's mother in law, and Kim K sleeping with Emma's director, nice try 

Edited by stjosephprey4us

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

You forgot Cara Delavigne, Emma's mother in law, and Kim K sleeping with Emma's director, nice try 

because they are forgettable and served no purpose whatsoever 

IMG_0025-2.thumb.png.be5b5f0ef0a4d5dea5c

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

because they are forgettable and served no purpose whatsoever 

So far

spacer.png

Just now, stjosephprey4us said:

So far

spacer.png

keep dreaming

This episode ate. The gallery scene was iconic! 

:jonny:

6 hours ago, Rihlord said:

This episode ate. The gallery scene was iconic! 

:jonny:

gallery = onika

ate = burgers

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

gallery = onika

ate = burgers

Oh babe just go rewatch asylum it'll be ok! 

Wow i loved this episode :clap3:

I started rewatching Hotel just for fun.... that's a quality season although not my favorite :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.