AHS: Delicate | Stream on Hulu | Ep 7: “Ave Hestia"

Rihlord

I was cracking up at Emma's facial expressions in that scene when her and the husband were having dinner with Sonia. Lmaooooo. :rip: She really decided to give this character nothing this season. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

Ok the fact that it’s episode 5 and we basically still know nothing is getting really annoying and drawn out. I’m feeling confused every episode like let’s gooooo move on with the plot please

Feel like I'm the only one loving this season!

It's a slow burn, I'm loving chasing the clues.

Emma is SUPERB in this season, her horrible straight wig is doing ha nothing tho

I truly don't understand how AHS has gotten so bad with all the creative talent there is in the world. We need new writers and new creative directors. 

I feel like an idiot for actually watching all these episodes thinking the show was gonna get better. :rip: Kim is the only good part but it's not enough to save the show. Idk if I'm gonna continue watching the next half.

5 hours ago, Jotham said:

I feel like an idiot for actually watching all these episodes thinking the show was gonna get better. :rip: Kim is the only good part but it's not enough to save the show. Idk if I'm gonna continue watching the next half.

I feel just as dumb :rip:this was such a waste of time and I genuinely hope it gets Ryan Murphy blacklisted from making anymore 

Like every episode is EXACTLY the same, ZERO plot development and the acting is just... :deadbanana4: and worst of all.. most abhorrently.. its not even REMOTELY scary

I kind of liked this season so far, have they even started shooting the second part of it? :rip:

NYC finally dropped on German Disney+ and I that was cute!

Edited by Heldenzeit

Honestly, I read the book and it's as slow and boring as the show... The worst part is the underwhelming, lame ending. Based on this adaptation so far, the show will probably have a more exciting ending.

Just watched the first 5 eps of season 12, and this is by far the worst season... What a weird, stupid ass plot... I feel like 5 episodes could've been compressed into one 45 mins ep. A mess. Horrible acting as well.

Delicate, Double Feature and NYC sucked major ass...

• 2 months later...

The way they've been on mute for 2 months after the strike ended... :skull: I'm thinking season 13 will end up being the last. 

• Haha 1

Whose idea was it to split this into two parts? It’s so annoying. 

• 2 weeks later...

Michaela J has been nominated for a "Best supporting actress" award for the role of Nicolette at the NAACPs.

When will part 2 come out? Like, I know there was the writers’ strike and everything, but…

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Ngl, the setting for every season has been mid since Apocalypse and 1984. I absolutely loved Hotel and it's dark interiors. 

I'm just not feeling this season. None of the huge stars are there and all we are getting are twinks and B/C-list actors with the exception of Emma and Denis. 

I do however, feel like the inclusion of Kim K wasn't a bad idea and she's good in this kind of role.

8 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

When will part 2 come out? Like, I know there was the writers’ strike and everything, but…

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Likely Late March after Feud concludes since it’s in its time slot. 

On 1/10/2024 at 11:57 PM, Rogue said:

Whose idea was it to split this into two parts? It’s so annoying. 

Writers strike… they were filming in mid July, I think they just started again 

On 11/3/2023 at 9:10 AM, Terrielle said:

Honestly, I read the book and it's as slow and boring as the show... The worst part is the underwhelming, lame ending. Based on this adaptation so far, the show will probably have a more exciting ending.

I finished the book as well, yeah it all gets wrapped so fast. Hopefully they speed it up, and do like 3 episodes for the ending. It better not all be in one. 

12 hours ago, Triton said:

I finished the book as well, yeah it all gets wrapped so fast. Hopefully they speed it up, and do like 3 episodes for the ending. It better not all be in one. 

There are 4 episodes remaining, Season 12 is 9 episodes total. 

2 hours ago, Rihlord said:

There are 4 episodes remaining, Season 12 is 9 episodes total. 

Oh good, it would have drawn out too much. 

5 hours ago, Triton said:

Oh good, it would have drawn out too much. 

Don’t expect to know what happens just cuz you read the book 😬 

Mike flannigan kinda replaced Ryan Murphy in actual quality horror anthology series me fears. :emofish:

8 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Mike flannigan kinda replaced Ryan Murphy in actual quality horror anthology series me fears. :emofish:

haunting series and fall of house of usher are better than anything ryan murphy did lol 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.