• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i cringe when i see all the praise it gets

I didn't see the second half of DF, was it that bad?

1 hour ago, DR0GO said:

I didn't see the second half of DF, was it that bad?

i was talking about Cult, but the second half of DF was just a bunch of nothing as well. 

I'm sorry, but this season is really bad. The plot is not moving, there is only so much hallucinations (?) that we can see until it gets boring (hint: it got boring in ep 2). Kim Kardashian was a cute gag at first, but her performance is really bad and one note. I don't know what they could do to save the season, because these four episodes could've easily been cut into two episodes.

• Like 1

I hope the plot twist wouldnt be that Emma made a deal to give birth to satan to became a celebrity :rip:

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Freak Show > Roanoke >>>> Hotel > Apocalypse > 1984 > Double Feature (Only watched the first part) > Cult > NYC

I binge watched the 1984 it was really fun and entertaining for me but it was really forgettable, maybe the most non-event ahs season of all time. I forgot it existed.

I fear we won’t get new episodes until March at the earliest. 

:skull: 

Well I’m kind of pissed they took so long to get started filming, it could’ve been done by now. So far it’s been a nothing burger. Episodes 1-3 (+ the opening of 4) were decent, but after that it’s started to slip a bit. 5 was better than 4 (the animal eating was too much for me). But I really don’t like what they’ve done w Kim’s character, and a lot of the characters in general make no sense with their motivation. Idk if it’s bc a couple episodes into filming the writers strike started so they could no longer edit the scripts, but it’s very convoluted at times. Overall a step up from last season for me, but that’s not saying a lot, and it still doesn’t really feel like classic AHS. Hopefully they’re able to get back to filming soon (I was hoping maybe they at least had some small bit of footage to compile together for a “still to come…” trailer :gaycatx:)

Asylum >
Murder House >
Coven >
Freak Show >
Roanoke >
Hotel >
Apocalypse >
Double Feature >
Cult = NYC >
The pits of hell >

20 seconds into episode 5 and there's Karl Lagerfeld and Yves Saint Laurent... that's the most Ryan Murphy **** ever :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

The latest episode :skull: 

If it was anither show, I would've stopped watching this 3 episodes ago :skull:

It's moving(?) very slowly :skull: 

_______

20 hours ago, Rihlord said:

I fear we won’t get new episodes until March at the earliest.

What's the tea ? 

The old lady in black and the husbands' mom were the only interesting thing in this episode.

I don't even know the names of the characters :skull:

I know Kim is Siobhan.

The Cult disrespect in thread, you guys truly have no tase :doc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Anyway, the plot moves to slow :deadbanana4:

The idea for the season can work, but I don’t think Emma has the range for this character. Her reactions are just so wooden. I’m probably going to read the book during the break 

Kim is really killing it. Every episode she is getting better. I was expecting her to be awful 

• Like 1

Emma and the husband’s acting was so bad, it was laughable, in the last episode

Another satisfactory episode 

CzVdba6.gif

Another boring ass, nothing burger of an episode :rip:

Btw, Kim saying '****', '*******' and swearing every damn second does not equate to acting :deadbanana:

As someone else said, the bar is literally in hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is season is trash 

cancel this mess 

I hate this , worst season ever 

Yeah so far Delicate is probably the worst AHS season… even more than Death Valley which I thought was not possible. Like I don’t have an interest to watch the second half anymore. I’m sad because I miss AHS being fun to watch even if it was a campy mess. 

• Like 1

Basically nothing really happened from the pilot to the middle of the season :psyduck:

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.