2. Coven 

3. Hotel 

4. Asylum  

5. 1984 

6. Roanoke 

7. NYC 

8. Murder House

9. Freakshow

Sorry but the 3 below are absolute misses, I adore the others and I think these 3 had a lot of wasted potential. 

10. Delicate 

11. Apocalypse 

12. Double Feature 

Edited by EDEJtheArtist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

That ending was HORRIBLE. 

Spoiler

She ended Kim with a one liner chant in... 5 seconds... thanks to the ghost of her dead husband's dead ex-wife appearing at just the right time?  All of the witch-vampires are dead, her evil baby turns into a normal baby, her spine magically heals, and... she puts on the coven's black hat? 

What are we supposed to take away from this?  Did Ryan just give up and wrap the season early or something?  It feels like there should have been another episode to show the aftermath.

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

At this point, I'm pretty certain that AHS has become some sort of money laundering scheme for Murphy and co, cause there's no way this is being profitable for the network.

FX is able to keep this show running because Ryan employs his friends and/or people who are famous and will do it for little to no salary.  I'd be willing to bet that Ryan was able to get Kim, Cara, and Emma for cheap.  Kim probably wanted the lead role credit to add to her resume, Cara is a huge fan of the show, and Emma is really close with Ryan and will always do this if she's given a lead part.  It was the same with prior years. 

Ryan always looks for iconic celebrities and actresses who need the opportunity, and sometimes it works in their favor (Gaga, Jessica, Kathy, and Angela are perfect examples) and sometimes it doesn't (the past several seasons).  I think Kim benefitted the most from this, as she did a pretty good job playing her character despite the season being so bad.

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1

Yeah, this season was… something. That's for sure. Honestly, the first five episodes had me hooked and I was into it. Then we had that long a*s break and it came back with… whatever the f**k this was. The season finale was God awful. It made so little sense while just raising twenty more questions to the hundred that already existed.

The next season better be good or this series just needs to be axed. It's clearly passed its prime but I know it can be better than this season as a whole.

• Like 1

second part was better i liked it <3

the way this just came and went and didn't even make a fart :skull: absolutely embarrassing 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.