AHS: Delicate | Stream on Hulu | Ep 7: “Ave Hestia"

Rihlord

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Roanoke > Freakshow > Cult > Apocalypse > Hotel > Double Feature > 1984 > NYC > Delicate

At least I think we can all agree on the Top 3

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

5 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Roanoke > Freakshow > Cult > Apocalypse > Hotel > Double Feature > 1984 > NYC > Delicate

not roanoke, cult, double feature being this high while 1984 is this low

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Freakshow > Apocalypse > 1984 > Delicate > Hotel > Roanoke > Double Feature > NYC > Cult

34 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

not roanoke, cult, double feature being this high while 1984 is this low

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Freakshow > Apocalypse > 1984 > Delicate > Hotel > Roanoke > Double Feature > NYC > Cult

The season was laughable though.

I honestly really liked Roanoke and it has great reply value. And Cult had its moments, I actually really liked the premise and the overall message. I wouldn't say Double Feature is better than 1984, I'd probably rank them the same.

Honestly, anything after Freakshow is interchangeable in the rankings. :deadbanana2:

S-Tier: Asylum > Cult  

A-Tier: Double Feature > Coven > Hotel > Freak Show 

B-Tier: Murder House > Apocalypse > Delicate > Roanoke 

C-Tier: NYC 

D-Tier: 1984 

They need to stop hiring Leslie Grossman in evil roles, she has too much of goofy personality to make it remotely work. 

• Like 4

1. Asylum

2. Coven

3. House

First five episode of double feature

4. Hotel 

5. Freak

6. Roanake

7. Cult

8. 1984

9. Delicate

10. Apocalypse

11. Double feature

I skipped NYC after the mess that was alien part of double feature. Kim and Emma brought me back for this season but it was obviously a mistake 

American horror stories have been more watchable than this....

is this nicolette lady real? she is always just popping up, has she ever interacted with anyone but blondie? she looks like a figment of her imagination or someone put over there to watch over her 

also the way nothing happened in ep 3 or 4... absolutely f*ck all... except the worst actresses ryan murphy keeps forcing on us are back for yet another annoying useless roles like please we know ryan thinks they are camp yass queen slay mamas but they are nothing of the sort. 

• Like 1

Last episode was definitely the weakest, we're entering in the usual messy turn of the last seasons after a solid start I think, we'll see.

On 10/14/2023 at 12:14 AM, UnderratedVocalist said:

This season is such a drag. Literally nothing happened in the entire episode. And episodes.

Not all of the extras in the opening scene serving better acting that the entire main cast :rip: The opening scene was probably the most this season has felt like AHS...until Billy and Leslie came along and served wood acting.

Ryan ******* Murphy, how do you go from Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Angela Bassett, Connie Britton, Dylan Mcdermott, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Frances Conroy....

To Emma Roberts, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lourd and Kim...*******...Kardashian.

You deserve to get cancelled.

The problem is not the casting but the writing and direction, having those better actors on a shitty bad written show would be even more frustrating.

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The problem is not the casting but the writing and direction, having those better actors on a shitty bad written show would be even more frustrating.

That's also very true.

I don't think the writing is bad and the acting is cute so far

The main problem is we don't even know what the plot is about :deadbanana4: 

All the 4 episodes are very similar and could easily be put in a single one episode 

17 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

I don't think the writing is bad and the acting is cute so far

The main problem is we don't even know what the plot is about :deadbanana4: 

All the 4 episodes are very similar and could easily be put in a single one episode 

if you don't know what the plot is about after the 4th episode has more or less given the plot away then I don't know what to say sweetie :deadbanana4:

I've rewatched all four episodes and I'm loving the season. It's a very slow burn, but there is Easter eggs dropped throughout episodes 1 -3 that all make sense in episode 4.

On 10/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, RideOrDie said:

is this nicolette lady real? she is always just popping up, has she ever interacted with anyone but blondie? she looks like a figment of her imagination or someone put over there to watch over her 

also the way nothing happened in ep 3 or 4... absolutely f*ck all... except the worst actresses ryan murphy keeps forcing on us are back for yet another annoying useless roles like please we know ryan thinks they are camp yass queen slay mamas but they are nothing of the sort. 

Nicolette is one of the witches in black who appear throughout Anna's delusions / visions alongside Siobhan and Ashley / Ashleigh. Nicolette only reveals herself to Anna, hence why no one else has interacted with her and she disappears after watching Anna with the racoon through the window during the scene with Dex, to appear back in the house in the same room when Anna's walking back through with the raccoon.

20 hours ago, Leptine said:

Last episode was definitely the weakest, we're entering in the usual messy turn of the last seasons after a solid start I think, we'll see.

very much this, i really enjoyed the first 2 episodes but the last 2 were boring and messy, how can a 30 minute episode feel so long ? :redface:

the acting (Kim’s, Emma’s, those 2 airheads Ryan keeps stuffing in this series now, Emma’s badly botoxed husband…) was genuinely terrible during the last episode, already too many new characters we really don’t care about, i can already see the plot holes and predictable plot twists coming… this will be unwatchable by episode 6 i fear, as usual with modern day AHS 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

On 10/14/2023 at 3:27 AM, UnderratedVocalist said:

How does this show continue to go on? It obviously gets worse and worse

For me it'd be

Coven > Asylum > Cult > Apocalypse > Murder House > Roanoke > 1984 > Double Feature > Hotel > NYC > Freakshow

I've still only seen the first episode of this season so didn't add it to the list.

• Confused 1

I haven't watched any of this season, is it worth catching up?

9 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I haven't watched any of this season, is it worth catching up?

It's not amazing but enough for me to keep watching.
Also Queen Lisa Barlow :clap3:

On 10/15/2023 at 12:52 PM, RideOrDie said:

cult was terrible

literally the worst season :rip: worse than the second half of DF 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.