Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

That was embarrazzing :rip:

What a weak team, it was boring because there were no attacks or anything, they didn't even come close lol. Maybe they should have spent more time strengthening their national team before bribing FIFA to host. 

Good for Ecuador :foxaylove2:

They have no chance against Netherlands:ducky: and doubt they'll beat Senegal. 

They did make history for being the first host country to lose the opening match though, so..that'll go in the books :coffee:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Telemundo is saying Qatar is the first host team ever to lose their opening game. Omg is that true?? :biblio:

If confirmed, someone should thread it :deadbanana2:

Same thing if that football player who wore One Love gets punished

I feel like for the first time since 2006 the defending champions won't be out the first round. I don't think France will win but they won't flop like the previous Champions did.

2010: Italy OUT 1st round

2014: Spain OUT 1st round

2018: Germany OUT 1st round

Ready for the MPG Croatia to take the rightfully deserved crown and avenge that France defeat from 2018.

The opening game was truly embarrassing 

Edited by POPTART

2 hours ago, Green said:

OMG the Qataries are going to kill this guy from Ecuador  :deadbanana2:

What does this mean tho? :rip:

The opening ceremony wasn’t it. Qatar already taking L’s. Can’t wait for France to join them :heart: 

This is BRAZIL’s year :heart: 

Gays lost.

Official: Germany, England, the Netherlands and other European nations have backed down from wearing the ‘OneLove’ armband.

spacer.png

I will be in college during England game but I should be at home by 7:50pm when USA game starts! I will be cheering for USA today!!! Let's gooooooo Christian Pulisic :party:

57 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

Gays lost.

Official: Germany, England, the Netherlands and other European nations have backed down from wearing the ‘OneLove’ armband.

spacer.png

Disappointing, but expected it. :rip:

I had to stop watching England vs. Iran to attend a short meeting and England scored 3 goals during that short meeting :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.