Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Their rules are very clear. They just asking to be banned from the games at this point, them wearing rainbow shirt on stadium won't do any statement. 

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

But then there's people like @kandicha who call you a chicken if you DON'T wear rainbow

huh? i was just making a throwaway comparison between the England team who was being threatened with a yellow card and the Iran team who is being threatened with jail time. :rip: 

but as someone who keeps up with football, i saw how few current English players (other than Marcus Rashford off the top of my head but there might be a few others I'm forgetting) have been supportive or stated they would support a gay teammate when the topic of homophobia in football has come up previously. a few others on other national teams as well, but not many. and there was no one threatening them to not speak up back then when they were still in Europe. i never expected them to do anything in Qatar, but I will not be praising anyone except for Rashford and anyone else who has consistently spoken up.

anyway i don't really want to get in a back and forth about this, I am bi from a Muslim family and grew up in an Arab country myself and i personally don't think these actions are even helping, in fact there have been incidents in which Western countries bringing rainbow flags to my country immediately led to a government crackdown not on the Westerners who brought the rainbow flags but on random gay people from my country, but this isn't the right forum to discuss this.

OT: netherlands pulled through. poor senegal :(

16 minutes ago, kandicha said:

huh? i was just making a throwaway comparison between the England team who was being threatened with a yellow card and the Iran team who is being threatened with jail time. :rip: 

but as someone who keeps up with football, i saw how few current English players (other than Marcus Rashford off the top of my head but there might be a few others I'm forgetting) have been supportive or stated they would support a gay teammate when the topic of homophobia in football has come up previously. a few others on other national teams as well, but not many. and there was no one threatening them to not speak up back then when they were still in Europe. i never expected them to do anything in Qatar, but I will not be praising anyone except for Rashford and anyone else who has consistently spoken up.

anyway i don't really want to get in a back and forth about this, I am bi from a Muslim family and grew up in an Arab country myself and i personally don't think these actions are even helping, in fact there have been incidents in which Western countries bringing rainbow flags to my country immediately led to a government crackdown not on the Westerners who brought the rainbow flags but on random gay people from my country, but this isn't the right forum to discuss this.

OT: netherlands pulled through. poor senegal :(

I think team Iran's fame protects them in that sense.

And I didn't mean any disrespect to you. I just thought the chicken comment was not needed. Interesting point about the crackdowns though. Maybe more players just coming out would help more than any virtue signaling.

Edited by anti-bitch

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I think team Iran's fame protects them in that sense.

And I didn't mean any disrespect to you. I just thought the chicken comment was not needed. Interesting point about the crackdowns though. Maybe more players just coming out would help more than any virtue signaling.

no problem all is good :heart2:

yeah it's a tough situation for sure, but it's at least being discussed more frequently than in past years. and some players, like marcus rashford who i mentioned, have come out to show their support and let their teammates know they will be supported if they ever come out publicly. from what i've heard, at least in europe, a lot of players are out to their teammates but are terrified of the public's reaction. i could see maybe a famous footballer coming out in retirement and maybe that could change things, or several footballers coming out at once for safety in numbers. 

as for the muslim world...... it's gonna be decades before anything changes if ever, LGBT rights actually regressed not progressed in the past decade. i don't even know what to say at this point :rip: 

Just got home and I've been catching up with USA vs Wales

Hmmm.... GOD-SA is not playing too good right now, I am kinda worried Marina & the Diamonds' Wales might win this one :dancehall:

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS USA!!!!!!!!!

AFHZDSGHKUFFGGHH :WAP: :WAP:

35 minutes ago, kandicha said:

@Bloodflowers. just saw Christian Pulisic on my screen wya

What does "wya" mean?

Let's Go Gringos!!!!!! GOAL!!!!!!

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

What does "wya" mean?

hahaha "where you at"

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS USA!!!!!!!!!

AFHZDSGHKUFFGGHH :WAP: :WAP:

the way that you posted this before it even showed on my stream so I found out about the goal ahead of time from you :bibliahh:
but YEEESSS USA :turkey:

7 minutes ago, kandicha said:

hahaha "where you at"

the way that you posted this before it even showed on my stream so I found out about the goal ahead of time from you :bibliahh:
but YEEESSS USA :turkey:

I was in college doing exam today, I missed first 10 mins!

Aghfddgjjff mess, are you in the US? FOX Network probably on delay because they have to censor swear words, wardrobe malfunctions or something like that (my guess)

------

Wales got 4 extra minutes and still failed to score anything. Poor dat!

XdvOdpA.gif

Gareth Bale chickening out of wearing the arm band and getting bookedT anyway. :clown:

That Walesh demon tryng hurt daddy Pulišić's foot so he can't be 100% :biblio:

Oh no.... that way CLOSE :jonny2: my heart almost stopped

Oh no, something is wrong with Captain America :dancehall3:

How did he miss that shot?!?!? What a FLOP

**** UGHHHHHHHHHH 

I am mad right now!!!!!!

USA better score quickly now, I fu**ing hate draws

Edited by Bloodflowers.

Demonio Gringos!!!!!!!

9 extra minutes, US better score for 2-1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.