Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I can't wait to see Morphine lipsync to Body ody ody ody ody ody ody ody ody ody ody ody big titties little (:mrpeanut:) waist

lol so shady 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

• ATRL Moderator

Sapphira potentially five wins :rip: it’s so over for Nymphia

Plane really shouldn't have been chopped at the top 3 :rip: what were they thinking

10 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Plane really shouldn't have been chopped at the top 3 :rip: what were they thinking

They should have just kept the entire top 3 and filmed each one winning. 

i'll be BAFFLED if they give sapphira or plane 5 wins :skull: even for the most dominant winners, they try HARD to limit it to "just" 4 wins. either nymphia gets a 3rd win, or they arent handing out a win there

quite frankly, even tho im scared for nymphia, im not 100% its out of her hand yet. i def think she has the potential to pull a sasha/monet and end up owning the finale beyond any shadow of a doubt, and end up with the crown (even if in a tie)

14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Sapphira potentially five wins :rip: it's so over for Nymphia

3 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i'll be BAFFLED if they give sapphira or plane 5 wins :skull: even for the most dominant winners, they try HARD to limit it to "just" 4 wins. either nymphia gets a 3rd win, or they arent handing out a win there

quite frankly, even tho im scared for nymphia, im not 100% its out of her hand yet. i def think she has the potential to pull a sasha/monet and end up owning the finale beyond any shadow of a doubt, and end up with the crown (even if in a tie)

Unless Nymphia pulls a Sasha Velour/Bob The Drag Queen and literally parachutes onto the finale stage or debuts fashion finale outfits that surpasses Symone's or even GottMik's, coupled with a great lip sync, MUTHA Sapphira is easily winning the series. 

:rip:

I'll be sad to see Morphine go. She's my second fave after Sapphira. 

:confused:

• ATRL Moderator

YURI GUAII rumoured for Dragula 6 omg  :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Plane not having a chance at the crown is single-handedly the worst and dumbfounding decision production has ever made, right next to gaslighting the audience by trying to convince us Jasmine Kennedie deserved to go out on a lipsyncing challenge.

The DU girls have seemingly wrapped filming I see :cupid:

Imagine being Dawn, who barely has body, and hearing that you're going to lipsync against the BBL queen to Body by MTS :skull: 

Edited by Whis
  • Haha 2

Ngl the Miami girls are showing how to stay in a competition :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Okay where the **** are the CvsTW2 spoilers?? Filming wrapped more than a week ago and no one knows anything yet?? 

18 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

YURI GUAII rumoured for Dragula 6 omg  :rip:

actually i am here for it :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, PMM said:

actually i am here for it :chick2:

Same. They have top five energy if they play their cards right

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Okay where the **** are the CvsTW2 spoilers?? Filming wrapped more than a week ago and no one knows anything yet?? 

Allegedly the tea checker is coming tomorrow but it's still crazy that next to NOTHING has been spilled yet tbh

Can someone confirm the rundown of the rest of the season from what we understand? 

Ep 12: Plane/Sapphira win, Dawn elim. Plane and Sapphira have 3 and 4 wins respectively.

Ep 13: Nymphia, Plane OR Sapphira win? (Nymphia 3 wins, Plane 4 wins, Sapphira 5 wins), Morphine eliminated (Do we know what the challenge is?)

Ep 14: Top 4, no winner, Q eliminated

Ep 15: Reunion, lipsync, Morphine or Megami win

Ep 16: Finale, Plane chopped at top 3, Nymphia or Sapphira win (2/3 or 4/5 wins respectively)

Nymphia's track record is kinda messy, and yet I feel like that gives her a better chance against Sapphira to win than if she was never low/bottom. Still, it's blatantly obvious that Sapphira will most likely win regardless.

i don't want NW to win and I am not sorry

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Can someone confirm the rundown of the rest of the season from what we understand? 

Ep 12: Plane/Sapphira win, Dawn elim. Plane and Sapphira have 3 and 4 wins respectively.

Ep 13: Nymphia, Plane OR Sapphira win? (Nymphia 3 wins, Plane 4 wins, Sapphira 5 wins), Morphine eliminated (Do we know what the challenge is?)

Ep 14: Top 4, no winner, Q eliminated

Ep 15: Reunion, lipsync, Morphine or Megami win

Ep 16: Finale, Plane chopped at top 3, Nymphia or Sapphira win (2/3 or 4/5 wins respectively)

Nymphia's track record is kinda messy, and yet I feel like that gives her a better chance against Sapphira to win than if she was never low/bottom. Still, it's blatantly obvious that Sapphira will most likely win regardless.

Ep. 12: Plane and Sapphira win, Dawn OUT 

Ep. 13: (My guess) Plane wins, Sapphira sends Morphine home. This is apparently the makeover.

I feel like if Sapphira gets a fifth win, it's gonna be the next ep. I'm guessing Plane takes this win since it's been rumored that she wins the makeover and it would put her at her rumored 4th win. Nymphia would probably be high and Q low. If it turns out that Sapphira ends up bottoming, I think it'll be here. And this is where future lip sync smackdown winner Morphine goes home. 

Ep. 14: (My guess) Either Sapphira or Nymphia wins, Plane sends Q home. This is the book challenge apparently. 

Eps. 15 and 16: Basically what you said

Also I think this would be the first (regular US) season where two queens win four challenges apiece (should Plane get that 4th win). I can't think of any others where that's happened (Sasha, Symone, Gigi, and [redacted] were the only queens to win 4 challenges on their respective seasons).

Edited by Aston Martin

• ATRL Moderator
Spoiler

TEASPILL: Canada VS The World 2

The top 3 is Alexis, Kennedy and Lemon
Cheryl is 4th place, but I'm not sure if she gets eliminated during the finale or the episode before it
Eureka and Fierce are 5th/6th - both make it far but unsure which one of them leaves earlier

oh whoever made this happen is sick in the head. cancel the season and refilm it immediately. kahena is back to allegedly being first out

EDIT: the comment was deleted by a mod so maybe it's fake tea?

EDIT 2: it's back up :rip: 

image.png?ex=660edb53&is=65fc6653&hm=f73

hannah had scarlet's lipstick

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:
  Hide contents

TEASPILL: Canada VS The World 2

The top 3 is Alexis, Kennedy and Lemon
Cheryl is 4th place, but I'm not sure if she gets eliminated during the finale or the episode before it
Eureka and Fierce are 5th/6th - both make it far but unsure which one of them leaves earlier

oh whoever made this happen is sick in the head. cancel the season and refilm it immediately. kahena is back to allegedly being first out

EDIT: the comment was deleted by a mod so maybe it's fake tea?

EDIT 2: it's back up :rip: 

image.png?ex=660edb53&is=65fc6653&hm=f73

hannah had scarlet's lipstick

i can imagine that top 3 in can vs the world
why you so mad @Unoriginal?

happy that Hannah will win the lipsync but sad that Tia will have 5 challange wins

also thatnks for sharing this 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, PMM said:

why you so mad @Unoriginal?

Fierce robbed lemon talentless hag

• Haha 2

Fierce :monkey:

they're saving her crown for Canada's All Stars 

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

Fierce robbed lemon talentless hag

The way u are always wrong, maybe it's time to get in touch with the reality mawma :fan:

When is AS9 airing? 

We know the participants but do we have any tea on the format and the challenge winners yet? 

I've read that it's a non-elimination season but also read that GottMik is OUT first so I don't know. 

:clack:

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

When is AS9 airing? 

We know the participants but do we have any tea on the format and the challenge winners yet? 

I've read that it's a non-elimination season but also read that GottMik is OUT first so I don't know. 

:clack:

Non elim format (similar to All Winners but I think without the blocking) 

Top 3 is Roxxxy, Angeria, and Vanjie (all crownings were filmed) 

Plastique and Jorgeous were allegedly robbed for slots in the finale 

Nina West wins a "Queen of Queens" title (similar to Ms. C and voted on by the queens) 

Roxxxy apparently wins the most challenges/does the best 

Gottmik does the worst (apparently only wins SG) 

Plastique allegedly has 4 wins 

I think there's more tea but I'll check when I get home 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.