TEASPILL S16 EP10

Challenge is to write & perform verses to a political anthem called "Power"

Placements:

• WIN: Sapphira
  • TOP2: Morphine
  • HIGH: Mhi'ya, Dawn
  • POTIONED: Nymphia
  • SAFE/LOW: Q, Plane

Plane uses her potion to save Nymphia, not to **** her over a win ijbol. Nymphia automatically goes to Untucked after drinking the potion. Plane doesn't really get purely bad critiques per se, just that the reception to everyone else save Q was warmer.

The fact that Plane and Q are the last 2 to be called safe before Sapphira and Morphine are declared the top 2 may have been why they were spilled to be the "bottom 2". But they don't lipsync.

Runway: True Colors

Lip Sync: Made You Look by Meghan Trainor

ADDITIONAL TEA!

• The next 2 challenges are a Ted Talk-esque challenge in front of a live audience and a room design challenge similar to AS4 & AS5
  • There's a chance that Sapphira has 1 bottom and Nymphia has 0, but it's not 100% sure
  • Plane's elimination in the finale is apparently a matter of the Top 2 outperforming her in the original song performances

Nymphia did bad on performing challenge? i guess she sitck to something vote yellow and banana for world peace :ahh:

also it's kind of make sense for Plane to save Nymphia because it would be like i sabotage you week 1 but let me make it even sisterrr. 

Edited by unino

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

so Sapphira is truly the queen that was well known, well experienced, auditioned for so much time, has been patient and wait for her time, has been honing the art of drag so long etc.

and finally got on the show and actually doing the ****? kind of werk mama. u deserve that.  

• Like 2

Ep. 11 

Challenge: The queens must devise and present comical Drag Awareness seminars in front of a live audience of bored corporate employees.

WIN: Sapphira

HIGH: Nymphia

SAFE: Plane and Q

LOW: Dawn 

BTM2: Morphine 

ELIM: Mhi’ya 

Lip sync song: “Dim All the Lights” by Donna Summer 

Runway: Flashback: Dragcon 1980

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel like it’s basically confirmed Sapphira will win atp

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Absolutely. 

It’s not even a question at this point. 

:rip:

Either Plane or Nymphia will be in the top 2, unless they’re both in the final top 3. 

ngl I kinda wanted Mhi'ya to lipsync her way to the top 4. who's gonna chop Dawn and Q now :redface:

10 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

ngl I kinda wanted Mhi'ya to lipsync her way to the top 4. who's gonna chop Dawn and Q now :redface:

Morphine sends Mhi’ya home next week. 

Morphine sends Dawn home the the week after that. 

Nymphia (who has her first bottom) sends Q home in about 4 episodes.

• Like 1

producers really said 
"put our top 2 together or make 2 duos out of them"
"but what about Dawn Mhiya and Morphine?"
"just pupt them together, the'll be going home in upcoming weeks"

The end of UKvstW2 is gonna be a MESS :rip: 

Marina and LGD are the runaway stars of the season and who the fans clearly want to do well and they are gonna get chopped (in lipsyncs mind you) to TIA and HANNAH on the last episode….. oh it’s gonna be bad :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yea that ghostwriting segment was very long and not the best look lol 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

The end of UKvstW2 is gonna be a MESS :rip: 

Marina and LGD are the runaway stars of the season and who the fans clearly want to do well and they are gonna get chopped (in lipsyncs mind you) to TIA and HANNAH on the last episode….. oh it’s gonna be bad :deadbanana4:

It’s clear they’re going to do some campy old songs that play to their strengths :rip:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea that ghostwriting segment was very long and not the best look lol 

That + Sapphira helping everyone in the workroom, yeah the crown is definitely hers unless Nymphia somehow Sasha V’s the finale 

they saying mhi'ya gave up on the lip sync. they really set the miami girls up against each other. 

mhi'ya has been facing weird comments from the judges for like 3 episodes already. it sometimes feels like they are picking on her

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

That + Sapphira helping everyone in the workroom, yeah the crown is definitely hers unless Nymphia somehow Sasha V’s the finale 

When she pulls off her wig and banana peels fall out

:jonny5:

• Haha 4

Rest of the season's challenges (from SDR) allegedly are: 

Ep. 12: Bathroom Design

Ep. 13: Makeover

Ep. 14: Book Challenge 

On 3/8/2024 at 11:48 PM, Relampago. said:

And I don’t think she even touched the bottom.

the finale it’s her to lose 

I can't help but wonder if Plane had a chance at winning hadn't they shot the finale already. She's easily the main character of the season, is doing well in the competition and is steadily getting in the fandom's good graces. 

3 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I can't help but wonder if Plane had a chance at winning hadn't they shot the finale already. She's easily the main character of the season, is doing well in the competition and is steadily getting in the fandom's good graces. 

I think so. Especially since she ends the season with 4 wins and only 1 (?) bottom. She apparently got out-performed by Nymphia and Sapphira in the finale, but we’ve seen production ignore that when they really wanted someone to win (Aquaria losing her lip sync against Eureka but still advancing anyway being an example). I still think Sapphira would be the favorite had they not filmed the finale yet, but Plane would’ve had a similar amount of momentum and fan support going into it. 

• Thanks 1

Also a reliable spiller is guessing that the win order for the rest of the season after ep. 11 is 

Plane (Dawn out) -> Plane (Morphine out) -> Sapphira (Q out) 

Even if the finale wasn't already shot, Mother Plane wouldn't win simply bc she's too entertaining to not have on AS asap. She's gonna be on every.single.spin-off until she eventually lands on AS and reclaims what always should've been hers.

• ATRL Moderator

isn't there tea sapphira has one bottom and nymphia zero?

also what about the tea iwht Q na Plane double save? debunked?

i was a little banananator going in but more and more its seeming like sapphira's crown to lose :chick3: imo:

nymphia:

+ has a slight robbed narrative from the talent show + goth design challenge

+ spec suggests she miiiiiiiight have a 3rd win paired with plane, which would place her in a better spot relative to sapphira

+ tea says she might not LSFYL at all during the season

+ would be the show's first asian winner since raja

+ is a pivot from the previous winner, which us drag race loves to do

+ is more inventive/unique, which wow generally loves for its winners

- assuming the 3rd win tea isn't true, she goes 2/3rds of the competition without a win

- doesn't have too much of an edit beyond "pretends to be stressed, slays the challenge", has faded into the bg some eps

sapphira:

+ more wins than nymphia

+ has more of an edit than nymphia, albeit as more of a supporting character, but arguably still more winner-like than nymphia's

+ possibly doesn't LSFYL

+ won the political challenge, which has historically been won by the season's eventual winner

+ starts off strong, and has a later season "comeback", which bodes better than nymphia's slayage just early on

- occupies a sort of similar niche to sasha (disciplined talented "older" queen)

- newer tea suggests she may be in the bottom once, which does even out her track record

- has a miss congeniality win filmed, which COULD be used to make her a super dominant winner, but could also be a consolation prize

idkkkkkkkkkkk i want nymphia to win so bad but there's not much of a case for why sapphira shouldn't win over her :gaycat7:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i was a little banananator going in but more and more its seeming like sapphira's crown to lose :chick3: imo:

nymphia:

+ has a slight robbed narrative from the talent show + goth design challenge

+ spec suggests she miiiiiiiight have a 3rd win paired with plane, which would place her in a better spot relative to sapphira

+ tea says she might not LSFYL at all during the season

+ would be the show's first asian winner since raja

+ is a pivot from the previous winner, which us drag race loves to do

+ is more inventive/unique, which wow generally loves for its winners

- assuming the 3rd win tea isn't true, she goes 2/3rds of the competition without a win

- doesn't have too much of an edit beyond "pretends to be stressed, slays the challenge", has faded into the bg some eps

sapphira:

+ more wins than nymphia

+ has more of an edit than nymphia, albeit as more of a supporting character, but arguably still more winner-like than nymphia's

+ possibly doesn't LSFYL

+ won the political challenge, which has historically been won by the season's eventual winner

+ starts off strong, and has a later season "comeback", which bodes better than nymphia's slayage just early on

- occupies a sort of similar niche to sasha (disciplined talented "older" queen)

- newer tea suggests she may be in the bottom once, which does even out her track record

- has a miss congeniality win filmed, which COULD be used to make her a super dominant winner, but could also be a consolation prize

idkkkkkkkkkkk i want nymphia to win so bad but there's not much of a case for why sapphira shouldn't win over her :gaycat7:

Yeah it’s pretty clear Sapphira has the huge advantage here :sad: It’s also worth noting it seems like Ru just likes Sapphira a lot more than Nymphia, who Ru still seems ambivalent towards. 

I don’t really see a scenario where Nymphia wins at this point in the season but we’ll see how the rest of the episodes pan out.

• ATRL Moderator

I like nymphia but seeing this season play out she’s just not giving winner energy. Not just bc she fades into the background sometimes, it just seems like, idk, there’s an air of desperation to her that doesn’t really mesh with the way US crowns queens 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.