Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What are the placements for this doll challenge?

Spoiler

Win: Q
High: Dawn, Plane Jane

Immunity: Sapphira
Low: Plasma
Btm-2: Geneva Karr & Mhi'ya Iman LePaige

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

so does Nymph falter on the branding part :(

On 2/7/2024 at 2:34 PM, bestfiction said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Win: Q
High: Dawn, Plane Jane

Immunity: Sapphira
Low: Plasma
Btm-2: Geneva Karr & Mhi'ya Iman LePaige

Geneva better be sashaying away....she's extremely mid, at least Mhi'ya can perform the house down. Geneva has been bottom or middle of the road every time.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

20 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Geneva better be sashaying away....she's extremely mid, at least Mhi'ya can perform the house down. Geneva has been bottom or middle of the road every time.

Megami is right there too. She surprised us last episode but…

Not defending Geneva because she’s been mid - meh the entire season but she’s not the only one who needs to sashay away. I truly believe that Geneva ended up in the top due to more than Plane voting Nymphia lower than she deserved in the talent show episode. That said, Megami’s one decent challenge showing with a **** runway doesn’t excuse her mediocre performance in the previous weeks. 

UKVSTW2 premiere episode spoilers

TEASPILL: UK vs. The World

Talent Show

WIN: MARINA

TOP 2: LA GRANDE DAME

HIGH: CHORIZA

LOW: SCARLET

BOTTOM: GOTHY

ELIMINATED: MAYHEM

👗 Hometown

🎧 Dreamer by Livin’ Joy

• Like 1

TEASPILL S16 EP7 - “The Sound of Rusic” Rusical

The main challenge is a lipsync rusical. Roles are a bit unfairly distributed in lines and screentime 🤷‍♀️

Runway: Floral

WIN: Plasma

HIGH: Q xtratxt, Sapphira

LOW: Morphine

BTM2: Mhi’ya

ELIM: Megami

LS Song: Flowers by Miley Cyrus. Mhi’ya kicks off her shoes and does a church lady-style LS to the song

• Like 1

people will think plasma will be in the top3 after that episode. well......

Plasma the new Max, getting two wins only to get shopped before top 8 :giraffe:

No wonder Mayhem locked her social media chile :rip: 

• Haha 2

Known and predicted win counts/episodes thus far:

Sapphira: Talent show, political challenge, ep. 12, and ep. 13

- Rumored to have 4 wins. The political challenge is apparently ep. 10. The other two episodes I can see her winning based on our tea thus far are eps. 12 and 13. Never sees the bottom.

Nymphia: Ball and GG

- Could've won ep. 11 but Plane apparently uses her immunity potion to prevent that from happening. Rumored to send Q home at top 4.

Plane Jane: Talent show, SG, ep. 11, and Rumix

- She apparently uses her immunity potion to kneecap Nymphia from winning ep. 11, and it's rumored that she gets that win herself. I also heard she may win the Rumix, but that's more uncertain. She allegedly has 4 challenges wins and several bottom places, so I'm predicting she bottoms 1-2 times in episodes 9, 12, or 13.

Q: 2 design challenges (eps. 6 and 9)

- Rumored to win a second challenge, and since ep. 9 is apparently a design challenge, that would make the most sense for her second win to be there. Allegedly sent home by Nymphia at the Rumix/top 4.

Outside of the top 4, we have:

Plasma: ep. 4 and ep. 7

- I don't see her bombing snatch game, so I'm predicting she goes home on episode 9's design challenge. Especially since she was low for ep. 6's and her 3rd look during the Ball wasn't strong. 

Megami, Geneva, and Mhi'ya: ep. 5

Still don't know the order in which Morphine, Dawn, and Mhi'ya go home. So far the elim. order is:

Hershii -> Mirage -> Amanda -> Geneva -> Megami -> Xunami -> Plasma -> Morphine/Dawn/Mhi'ya in some order -> Q -> Plane Jane gets cut at T2. 

• Like 1

Sapphira our queen

I cannot wait to see how people will react to Plasma elimination after 2 wins

CvsTW 2 casting looks atrocious :rip: 

20 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I think it's better than UK v TW 2 tbh. I love the Canadian girls.

1 minute ago, mindbender said:

I think it's better than UK v TW 2 tbh. I love the Canadian girls.

I only care for Fiercalicious and Alexis, the internacional choices are forgettable early outs. I would have preferred more international heavy hitters like Marina and LGD. It's giving Too much Canada/US/UK...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I only care for Fiercalicious and Alexis, the internacional choices are forgettable early outs. I would have preferred more international heavy hitters like Marina and LGD. It's giving Too much Canada/US/UK...

Final 4 has to be Alexis, Kennedy, Lemon, and Fierce IMO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

at this point I'm convicned that CANvsTW is going to be a crown giveaway for the "robbed" queens :rip: I bet girls would prefer to be judged on a RuPaul-hosted season too and now that there's a cash prise on UKvsTW there's probably little point in Canada

2 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

at this point I'm convicned that CANvsTW is going to be a crown giveaway for the "robbed" queens :rip: I bet girls would prefer to be judged on a RuPaul-hosted season too and now that there's a cash prise on UKvsTW there's probably little point in Canada

I also think that the girls have observed the public reception of these "vs. TW" shows and know that they have been very poorly produced with awkward cast dynamics. That's probably why Season 1 of UK v TW had a great cast since no one knew the whole thing would be low budget vibes. 

The reception for UKvsTW2 has been great imo

but CvsTW is so low budget, it’s definitely for the C/B list gurls 

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Can you link me to it?

why are they bringing back Lemon and Cheryl already :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

why are they bringing back Lemon and Cheryl already :deadbanana4:

To be fair, both of them were pretty well liked on their first two seasons - they just underperformed. Cheryl may do better being judged by someone other than Ru. 

I’m fine with Lemon coming back since it’s Canada but Cheryl pls… at least give it another year or two :rip: certainly they can find someone else for that spot 

Fierce on the season, I need her to win. I think she‘d have a decent chance too since they crowned a U.S. winner last season 

Apparently 

Spoiler

Kennedy 

Is first out on CanvsTW :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: A MESS

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Apparently 

Hide contents

Kennedy 

Is first out on CanvsTW :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: A MESS

OMG!!!!!

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

OMG!!!!!

It's tea from the spoiler discord so take it with a grain of salt, but apparently the person who spilled it is like reliable? So like, if this true.... They REALLY want Fierce to win fjfkfkfk :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.