The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

Chile they scared of making big changes over there after getting rid of Rinna and BH serving S9 levels of NOTHING and resorting to begging old wives to make cameos to get something going :ahh: 

RHOP and RHOSL desperately need big cast shake ups though. Robyn/Charisse/Sessame St./ Escalade/Mia thirsty bff GIZHELL they all need to be gone.

And chile just keep Lisa and Whitney in RHOSL and maybe bring Mary back. everyone else gotta go. How did Meredith serve NOTHING last year? I can't remember a single noteworthy scene. Heather is reasing new depths of cringe and horror, she's gonna be iced out by the cast and the audience if she keeps going and...what the hell are any of the thirsty Angies doing over there? Or Danna useless ass?

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

they literally made no changes :bibliahh:

the fans will be pissed 

I mean people forget only 20-25% of the viewers are obsessing on social media. Most of the viewers are working, parenting and trying to rest when they can.

They are not going to go on twitter to duke it out with children who can't even show their face.

That's why the majority are catered two because the minority will raise a fuss and STILL comment and hatewatch.

No surprise there are no changes...

I just hope they start adding more friends from other cast members and not the same 2-3...

Miami is the only show I can say earned no casting changes

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Miami is the only show I can say earned no casting changes

Literally this (although hoping we get more Kiki)

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

they literally made no changes :bibliahh:

the fans will be pissed 

Why is that Sesame Street girl Deborah still filming???

17 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

S14 is definitely a step up from 12 and 13, but 15/16 go straight back to boring.

Thanks for replying! Ok glad to hear S14 is at least better. I may stick it out then. S16 boring even with Heather’s “miss fancy pants” return? I would’ve expected some mess to ensue between her and Shannon that could make for some good tv.

Candiace was good on WWHL lol

On season 6 of RHOP and ugh Candiace is such a disgusting human being, she is so despicable. The way she talks about these women and constantly body shames them is just nasty. She needs to go, she doesn't make it fun to watch. I love that Mia doesn't give a **** what she says to her and ignores her, I know it gets under Candiace's skin

Hopefully this is actually a friend for Wendy (Wendy and Candace are kind of forced)

21 hours ago, insomniac said:

Thanks for replying! Ok glad to hear S14 is at least better. I may stick it out then. S16 boring even with Heather’s “miss fancy pants” return? I would’ve expected some mess to ensue between her and Shannon that could make for some good tv.

I liked season 16 and yes, Heather vs Shannon returns.

Heather vs Noella was also good, fancy pants was thrown for a loop.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Hopefully this is actually a friend for Wendy (Wendy and Candace are kind of forced)

8 full time housewives? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Praying this means a Robyn demotion. I also hope Jacqueline is back on.

Jacqueline is trash and a bad friend. So is that girl with the bumpy face Mya???

Eight housewives. Robyn and Karen might share the center if they are going back and forth. Robyn will likely talk about Karen cheating. Karen will talk about Juan cheating.

Anyways, the THREAT is real: Teddi is really filming a lot more scenes.

Apparently, Kyle held an event with guests Kim, Faye, Denise, Camille and all the girls showed up but Erika.

Erika might just be busy but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Erika is being targeted this season.

Sadly, Erika can handle all these girls (bar Dorit's 1st season please come back she was shady as hell) at once.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Jacqueline is trash and a bad friend. So is that girl with the bumpy face Mya???

Eight housewives. Robyn and Karen might share the center if they are going back and forth. Robyn will likely talk about Karen cheating. Karen will talk about Juan cheating.

Anyways, the THREAT is real: Teddi is really filming a lot more scenes.

Apparently, Kyle held an event with guests Kim, Faye, Denise, Camille and all the girls showed up but Erika.

Erika might just be busy but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Erika is being targeted this season.

Sadly, Erika can handle all these girls (bar Dorit's 1st season please come back she was shady as hell) at once.

I listene to teddy & tamra's podcast, and she was asking for advice on wether she should film one off scenes. She said she couldn't make the dinner at Kyles but they're asking for her to return......

Im all for it, personally. I LOVE watching the fans seethe. 

Has anyone seen how Rinna has been BOOKING high fashion gigs and acclaimed magazines? the angry fans cantina with her its hilarious

21 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Has anyone seen how Rinna has been BOOKING high fashion gigs and acclaimed magazines? the angry fans cantina with her its hilarious

as long as she never returns to RHOBH. THIS fan will be happy. 

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

I mean tbh gizelle Karen and Ashley basically had the story time one housewife last season so this could work 

sad to see Jacqueline isn’t given a second chance. At this point… friends are pointless bc we never see them longer than a season. That’s why I only think friends should be past wives…. Bc we already know them and not getting solo scenes is ok bc they aren’t completely unknown to the viewers.

7 hours ago, Mornings said:

I listene to teddy & tamra's podcast, and she was asking for advice on wether she should film one off scenes. She said she couldn't make the dinner at Kyles but they're asking for her to return......

Sheesh. Ok:coffee:

ATRL REAL HOUSEWVIES THREAD CHALLENGE!!! TRY NOT TO MENTION ROBYN DIXON ON PAGE 367!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL FAIL!!!

15 hours ago, Mornings said:

I mean Lisa Rinna is a model by profession, so I would fully expect her to be working doing that now that she is unemployed by housewives and has a failed makeup brand (especially considering the fact that she has taken multiple mortgages out on her decrepit home that she has admitted on the show is infested by rats). Unfortunately being a walking meme, in photos such as this one (which I’m guessing is what you’re describing as “high fashion gigs” :skull:

spacer.png

could NOT secure her a continued spot on the show (how sad :monkey:) and Kathy clocked her left right and center about being the biggest bully in Hollywood and only wanting drama on camera bc her contract (which did not get renewed) was coming up. She ended up leaving on the lowest of possible terms (comparable or worse to Brandi even, and we see how she ended up) so yeah, if that’s “seething” to you, then I guess you can take the W on that one. And if you want the show to fail in viewership continue to beg to see Teddi back bc newsflash she was cut for a reason :toofunny3:

14 hours ago, Khamis said:

sad to see Jacqueline isn’t given a second chance. At this point… friends are pointless bc we never see them longer than a season. That’s why I only think friends should be past wives…. Bc we already know them and not getting solo scenes is ok bc they aren’t completely unknown to the viewers.

I actually liked Jacquelyn, so this is disappointing. I don't know if she was necessarily housewife material but she made for a great friend of. Pity that friend now hates her guts...

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I mean Lisa Rinna is a model by profession, so I would fully expect her to be working doing that now that she is unemployed by housewives and has a failed makeup brand (especially considering the fact that she has taken multiple mortgages out on her decrepit home that she has admitted on the show is infested by rats). Unfortunately being a walking meme, in photos such as this one (which I’m guessing is what you’re describing as “high fashion gigs” :skull:

spacer.png

could NOT secure her a continued spot on the show (how sad :monkey:) and Kathy clocked her left right and center about being the biggest bully in Hollywood and only wanting drama on camera bc her contract (which did not get renewed) was coming up. She ended up leaving on the lowest of possible terms (comparable or worse to Brandi even, and we see how she ended up) so yeah, if that’s “seething” to you, then I guess you can take the W on that one. And if you want the show to fail in viewership continue to beg to see Teddi back bc newsflash she was cut for a reason :toofunny3:

drag it :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.