The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

Damn you CLEARED :rip:

Not Candiace and Leah actually having the bottle :rip:

I was really enjoying RHUGT3 at first but it quickly fizzled out by episode 5 and that damn bottle had alot to do with it :doc:

Candiace literally asked where did you get this so she couldn’t have been in on it.

I think the scene was implying the Utah girls had it and then gave it to Leah who gifted it to Candiace for being accused.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I’ll never be a Tamrat fan. This is a reflection of your insides and the kind of person you are to your core. You pushed a woman to be blackout drunk so that she wouldn’t have the power to give consent and then sent your son in to try and take advantage of her. I was so happy when she was fired from the show and to have her back now is just another reason I won’t be watching OC.

2 minutes ago, boys said:

Candiace literally asked where did you get this so she couldn’t have been in on it.

I think the scene was implying the Utah girls had it and then gave it to Leah who gifted it to Candiace for being accused.

Ohhhh thank you cause I was def a bit confused. That's why I was starting to think they were all in on it. 

2 hours ago, boys said:

The reason I’ll never be a Tamrat fan. This is a reflection of your insides and the kind of person you are to your core. You pushed a woman to be blackout drunk so that she wouldn’t have the power to give consent and then sent your son in to try and take advantage of her. I was so happy when she was fired from the show and to have her back now is just another reason I won’t be watching OC.

But didn't God forgive her of all her sins when she got baptized in S11? ...:cupid:

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

Gizelle was right all along.

The two most childish bratty members (and this is what Porsha on the cast) did it.

Gizelle remains that girl. The 30 and 40 somethings playing childish teenage dream slumber party games because MUVA doesn't see it for them.

Adorbs

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

Except no one had the bottle....it was sitting on the bar shelf the whole time as seen on the flashback in episode 4 when this who stupid storyline started lol .....hense why Heather said they were dumb for not looking on the shelf 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

47 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Except no one had the bottle....it was sitting on the bar shelf the whole time as seen on the flashback in episode 4 when this who stupid storyline started lol .....hense why Heather said they were dumb for not looking on the shelf 

What was the comment about the shower then?

So Pepsi and everyone in production checked and said they didn't find anything and NO one found the bottle sitting on the bar shelf.

NOt one scene at the end getting reactions from Gizelle that it was on the bar shelf (the first place to look) the entire time.

Two confessional scenes and no comment from the entire cast and Leah and Candice high fiving with Candice thanking Leah for being a good friend.

Leah hid it for Candice which is why Candice thanked her. NOTICE, Leah was never a top suspect. She didn't attend  few trips towards the end. I guess I didn't need to see Bravo capture Leah hiding it and then putting it back at the end after Gizelle adjourned her "court"

Why else would Leah have the bottle in her hand in a scene with Candice. Gizelle suspected Candice but it was Leah who did it FOR Candice which is why Leah was thanked.

qisTg6A.gif

The way Leah absolutely CLEARED Alexia with ease :ahh: 

"I'm just surprised... because you were married to a cartel member"

rhoslc-heather.gif

27 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

The way Leah absolutely CLEARED Alexia with ease :ahh: 

"I'm just surprised... because you were married to a cartel member"

rhoslc-heather.gif

Yes, I literally gasped. Point Leah

qisTg6A.gif

OT: Alexia and Teresa are like long lost twins

Margaret Hosephs and Rachel Pooda have to be the most annoying duo on Housewives in a while. I can't WAIT for Danielle to expose Margaret after that disgusting comment she made about her family problems in the preview. And I heard that Teresa got unhinged at the reunion, so I hope ALL of Margaret's "team" got a piece. Disgusting, bitter hags :biblio: I'm actually fuming at the last 5 minutes of this week's episode

11 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Margaret Hosephs and Rachel Pooda have to be the most annoying duo on Housewives in a while. I can't WAIT for Danielle to expose Margaret after that disgusting comment she made about her family problems in the preview. And I heard that Teresa got unhinged at the reunion, so I hope ALL of Margaret's "team" got a piece. Disgusting, bitter hags :biblio: I'm actually fuming at the last 5 minutes of this week's episode

Rachel and Melissa need to leave and Jenn Fessler should get promoted, I kind of like her tbh.

2 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

Anyone else stan Larsa Pippen?

I lowkey do. Next level cunty

2 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

Anyone else stan Larsa Pippen?

Yes, she’s a vibe. You either get her brand of HW or you don’t. She stays in her lane until the moment someone says something slightly critical to her, then, she unleashes, and it’s so funny. 

Rachel Fuda is one of the worst casting additions ever. And I’m glad Jen Slaydin called her out on her bravolover123 account at the reunion. Frank Catania is such a loser. Who in 2023 wants to watch a spin off househusbands show  about a meathead disgraced disbarred crooked attorney and a misogynistic man child crooked “businessman” leprechaun? 

Nobody's seeing Sheree Whitfield on RHOA..not even Nene. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry in real life:

Who gon check me boo was referenced on a HGTV show I just watched and then I watched a hip hop interview and ole dude crept that in.

Teresa's table flip and Sheree's Who gon check me boo scene are LEGENDARY.

Let's give this slept on classic it's flowers as people forget about this hilarious line due to the iconic Who gon check me boo overshadowing

516310f00b2338f1510132b65b832bed.gif

It's giving 2nd single syndrome following up a game changing lead single: 

Sometimes to Baby one more time

Shut up n drive to Umbrella

Bartier Cardi to Bodak Yellow

Whatever song followed Whitney's I will always love you

Edited by slw84

denise is going to give camille S9. That woman is desperate to be back

Denise is not a great housewife. This season will be in shambles without Brandi.

CAROLINE MANZO - we hate you.

Edited by Lagerfeld

I fear Atlanta will be entering its reboot era after this season. Marlo and Sanya are so unlikable, Sheree’s dating another con-man, and Drew’s divorce is not about to make interesting TV:rip: Kenya can only do so much by herself, not to mention Kandi’s been overstaying her welcome for like 4 seasons now

Housewives is so so so boring right now.

I really hope OC turns things around. 

During my rewatch and just got to the Point "Break" dinner...wow, Heather and Tamra are just f***ing awful. People misuse the term "gaslighting" so much in regards to the RH shows, but THIS was straight up malicious gaslighting of Shannon.

If the rumors of the Tamra vs. Heather takedown this upcoming season are true, I hope they go scorched earth. :gaycat4:

Edited by Lille

Melissa has got to go. 

RHONJ  can get a new wind if they just made the right call.

Teresa's show cast next season:

Teresa

Jennifer

Delores 

(the new trinity)

Marge

the two new girls

add a new FOH and possibly a new housewife (if not make her a FOH)

Let Marge bring on a friend since Jackazzie is demoted and Melissa NEEDS to go.

I can't bear another Teresa vs that little man and that JLO wannna be.

I'll have none of this

giphy.gif

I think Denise is good for a second chance especially as a friend of, she was pretty candid and refreshing her first season. Yeah she fumbled her second season but it's clear as day she was caught off guard and the other women were desperate to bring her down no matter what and keep the heat off themselves. 

We need the Sonja/Luann show to save the franchise rn. I am not excited for UGT4 at all when we may possibly witness sexual misconduct :toofunny3: I don’t watch RHOC but I can’t imagine it will be that interesting (idk why they’re holding the trailers for that and RHONY reboot hostage, which brings me to…), I feel that the RHONY reboot will be an epic failure, and RHOA has been crickets for a while now :rip: what else is done filming that we’re waiting on??

RHOA (if they’re not going to have Nene back, which is a tragedy but she brought it upon herself) should be Kim Zolciak (especially as her life is a hot mess rn), Sheree as a friend of (she really does not deserve anything above that capacity), Kenya, Porsha (they desperately need Porsha back), LaToya (as a friend of), Cynthia, Shamea (as a friend of), Eva (give her another chance and see if she can bring it, if she can’t boot!), Tonya or however it’s spelled (I liked that she brought a lot of energy to the show), fire Kandi, Marlo, Sonya, and Drew FOR GOOD they bring nothing to the show and make it stale af. Maybe w Kandi gone Phaedra could come back, and I wouldn’t mind Fallyn back as a friend to mess with Porsha. Hell, I would even say bring Claudia back as a FT wife (even without Nene around to feud with I think she has a strong enough personality to be engaging). The groups could be Kenya, Cynthia, Eva or Claudia, and Fallyn or LaToya as friend of vs. Porsha, Phaedra, Kim Zolciak, and Sheree, Shamea, or Tonya as friend of. 6-8 housewives with 2 friends of is a real sweet spot for ATL. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.