The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

Omg I’m finally on s5 of Potomac and … Monique is such a mess :deadbanana::deadbanana: the way she doubled down and lied to justify her actions and the way she had her team leak to the media lies to make her look like the victim :deadbanana:

were people seriously stanning her when this aired?

what a season. And the reunion was the cherry on top

I'm hoping Angie K makes the main cast on SLC and bad weather are back on.

Im here for Meredith going full on Disney Villain with her wild bold shouldered suit/dresses. 

Im completely checked out of NJ this season. I can't be bothered with any of them except maybe Jen Aiden. She can't help herself even when she tries to produce a scene she always fumbles in a hilarious way, and I love her kids. Teresa has given NJ everything, and maybe she has nothing left her. time for her to be remembered fondly I fear. Melissa can go too. Delores is annoying with her storyline only being her proximity to whatever man she has sucking her toes. and Margaret tries so hard, but I just DONT CARE. I want Jackie back for her cute brother and parents, and sexy Evan. Speaking of husbands, Danielle's husbands **** are FANTASTIC.

Monique discourse in 2023 :zzz:  maybe she’s crazy but she was the best part of Potomac while she was on. it’s been pretty subpar ever since season 5

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, qurl said:

Monique discourse in 2023 :zzz:  maybe she’s crazy but she was the best part of Potomac while she was on. it’s been pretty subpar ever since season 5

Don’t blame you but this is my first time!! I’m obsessed with how crazy she is and how nothing she says ever makes sense.  I’m just surprised people bought it.  

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Don’t blame you but this is my first time!! I’m obsessed with how crazy she is and how nothing she says ever makes sense.  I’m just surprised people bought it.  

something that i don’t think gets talked about enough is how much Gizelle and the little goblin that follows her around gaslit and manipulated Monique since day 1. they really made Monique crazy, paranoid, and conspiratorial. Giz was also the vehicle for Charisse to slither her way back in and start the S5 rumors. it’s sad to me that Monique let them win and let herself be played the way she did, but Gizelle ended up winning bc ppl for whatever reason still think she’s a decent human being and they act like Monique is the devil incarnate. you’ll see how that ends up playing out with the other girls like Wendy and Candiace.

nothing will beat Monique at the S5 reunion tho buckle up for that one.

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, qurl said:

something that i don’t think gets talked about enough is how much Gizelle and the little goblin that follows her around gaslit and manipulated Monique since day 1. they really made Monique crazy, paranoid, and conspiratorial. Giz was also the vehicle for Charisse to slither her way back in and start the S5 rumors. it’s sad to me that Monique let them win and let herself be played the way she did, but Gizelle ended up winning bc ppl for whatever reason still think she’s a decent human being and they act like Monique is the devil incarnate. you’ll see how that ends up playing out with the other girls like Wendy and Candiace.

Yeah.  I mean obviously all the arguments that M got into it with wirh Candace in s5 were mega contrived and beyond forced.  It felt like she wanted to come back strong after a pregnancy seaon where she had to chill, and she wanted to be top dog and saw Giselle’s approval as the stepping stone.  

but like… for her to get physical over literally nothing.  

giselle definitely wanted an altercation though (not physical).  It was her event and she didn’t seem to be phased that girls were fighting at it until it got physical.  Now she can rightfully take the moral high ground.   it was kinda :shutup:when she said that it wasn’t the type of behavior she wants to be around as a church wife with that man as the pastor lol 

25 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Yeah.  I mean obviously all the arguments that M got into it with wirh Candace in s5 were mega contrived and beyond forced.  It felt like she wanted to come back strong after a pregnancy seaon where she had to chill, and she wanted to be top dog and saw Giselle’s approval as the stepping stone.

Not it at all there were behind the scenes factors playing out. If she wanted to be top dog she wouldn't go after Candiace that doesn't make any sense. Monique was trying to do what Gizelle proves she can't do in later seasons which is try to move on for the sake of the show. 

46 minutes ago, qurl said:

Easily one of the most brutal lashings a housewife has ever received. She may have went out but at least she went out with something Gizelle will never live down in her lifetime.

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

See...I said the same thing a few years ago when it was me against the world base.

IWfBEjo.jpg

Happy to see someone else gets it

not Andy getting this upset over the reunion and texting the producers what should happen next season. A big re-shuffle I fear

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

not Andy getting this upset over the reunion and texting the producers what should happen next season. A big re-shuffle I fear

Bye 4th nose job

Bye JLO wannabe

Hello trinity: Teresa, Jennifer Aydin, and Delores

sister-sister-laughing.gif

I just discovered this. :rip:

“She’s a lonely old bat living in a crappy rented apartment.” :bibliahh:

How have they allowed only Rhonj to be airing right now. Even rhoslc has a better season than they’re having. 

5 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

The trailer looks quite good. Tamra should have waited to escalate her beef with teresa, I’m sure 80% of the negative comments are from tre huggers.

the oc trailer is mid. all that time and this is what we get? barely any heather. i think the delay was behind the scenes of her trying to get the cheating rumors not shown on the show and it looks like she won

emily and gina doing nothing, tamra being extra as expected, new girl giving us nothing, 3 secs of taylor. someone get vicki full time to save the show!

Idk how anyone is looking forward to OC I mean Tamra and Vicki are two of the most desperate women to be on TV that we've ever seen. We know nothing about Tamra is organic and mostly everything she does will be for the sake of not losing this job again. 

They made us wait for THAT? I just don't understand editors anymore...one thing is to spoil the whole season in the trailer and another is to cut and paste random **** together and call it one. What about all of the things that we knew were happening during filming?

And I still don't understand how Hip and Casita keep surviving as FT when they constantly give us NOTHING. I thought Taylor was giving FT energy, guess that wasn't enough...and I hope the new girl isn't another one season wonder. UGH, Queen Heather should be on BH...not in this low-budget mess.

Also, cancel NJ. I don't understand how that franchise has any fans...I can't believe they rebooted NY but they chose to maintain that shitshow.

Funny that New York was essentially sold for parts, but OC gets to release…that

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Funny that New York was essentially sold for parts, but OC gets to release…that

I don't know what is worse...srsly.

I just caught up with NJ...and I cannot believe ppl have endured more than 10 years OF LITERALLY THE SAME BULLSHIT: Teresa being dumb, Teresa vs. Melissa, Teresa vs. her brother, Margaret vs. Jennifer, MargaRAT purposely digging info to destroy ppl, Dolores and how she unconventionally relates to men, etc. I CAN'T...put that franchise out of its misery NOW.

However, OC s15 is the lowest of the low...closely followed by s13-14 and s16...so...how did NY deserve the boot again? I'm SEETHING.

I just can’t connect with OC lol 

that’s a different layer of white people drama haha 

(I live for RHOBH and RHONY so don’t come for me lol)

I didn't really enjoy the trailer. I will watch it tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.