The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

5 hours ago, on the line said:

Housewives is so so so boring right now.

I really hope OC turns things around. 

OC's return is gonna eat, I fear.

We must defend Gina Kirschenheiter by the way!!

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Shannon's back with that Brooks wannabe LEECH John after this :biblionny:

Streets are saying Joe Gorga called the IRS on Joe thinking he’d get in trouble but it took him and Teresa down

1 minute ago, boys said:

Streets are saying Joe Gorga called the IRS on Joe thinking he’d get in trouble but it took him and Teresa down

They really have children and doing all this childish stuff :rip:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Melissa has got to go. 

RHONJ  can get a new wind if they just made the right call.

Teresa's show cast next season:

Teresa

Jennifer

Delores 

(the new trinity)

Marge

the two new girls

add a new FOH and possibly a new housewife (if not make her a FOH)

Let Marge bring on a friend since Jackazzie is demoted and Melissa NEEDS to go.

I can't bear another Teresa vs that little man and that JLO wannna be.

I'll have none of this

giphy.gif

Teresa needs to go too. She's useless. 

I've been watching RHOC from the Brooks scandal season onward but I wanna go back and watch earlier seasons (besides the first). I hear that Tamra sorta changed the game of housewives forever, what season was that?? 

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

RHOA (if they’re not going to have Nene back, which is a tragedy but she brought it upon herself) should be Kim Zolciak (especially as her life is a hot mess rn), Sheree as a friend of (she really does not deserve anything above that capacity), Kenya, Porsha (they desperately need Porsha back), LaToya (as a friend of), Cynthia, Shamea (as a friend of), Eva (give her another chance and see if she can bring it, if she can’t boot!), Tonya or however it’s spelled (I liked that she brought a lot of energy to the show), fire Kandi, Marlo, Sonya, and Drew FOR GOOD they bring nothing to the show and make it stale af. Maybe w Kandi gone Phaedra could come back, and I wouldn’t mind Fallyn back as a friend to mess with Porsha. Hell, I would even say bring Claudia back as a FT wife (even without Nene around to feud with I think she has a strong enough personality to be engaging). The groups could be Kenya, Cynthia, Eva or Claudia, and Fallyn or LaToya as friend of vs. Porsha, Phaedra, Kim Zolciak, and Sheree, Shamea, or Tonya as friend of. 6-8 housewives with 2 friends of is a real sweet spot for ATL. 

Kandi makes bravo too much money (they get some of each business) and  is the demographic staple 

she’s the black Kyle tbh or vice versa cause I don’t minis who came first 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They really have children and doing all this childish stuff :rip:

Arrested development is real.

It was either the Gorgas or Kim G...

Joe and Melissa GOT TO GO.

They are gutterbutt trash.

RHONJ can be REVAMPED and RESET if they send Jackie Goldenretriever and the Gorgas out to the trash bin and don't bring that trash with flies and ish back in the house.

No you better don't

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, on the line said:

Teresa needs to go too. She's useless. 

No ma'am.

giphy.gif

We must protect legend Teresa at all cost. She LITERALLY is the only housewife who can say the show CAN"T go on without them. It literally went on pause for year with Melissa screaming in the background trying so hard to get production to start up so it wasn't obvious this is TERESA's show.

Teresa is going nowhere. In my Yolanda voice: Ken, that is unacceptable.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kandi makes bravo too much money (they get some of each business) and  is the demographic staple 

she’s the black Kyle tbh or vice versa cause I don’t minis who came first 

This is probably the best comparison I've never seen anyone make.

Kandi is the Kyle and vice versa.

Kudos to them for only having to bring in 60% but sucks for us since they are warming up seats and eating up the budget. The girls staying going to Mexico or some location ANYONE can go to if they scrape pennies together or delay a bill.

I want these heaux to go to the Maldives and ish

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, boys said:

He’s disgusting. And they STILL have the gall to attack Teresa on air after she didn’t expose them for doing that, or any of the other shady sh*t they’ve done to her family. 

Get rid of the Gorgas, and make Jen Fessler full time. I think that would make a good season

He’s a hot mess and they said he was getting clocked left and right for lying on things that people allegedly said and all of them were like uhm no we never called or said that to him.

Him and Melissa clearly had issues with Teresa the moment she got cast on this show and they weren’t looked at.

How has NJ and OC stayed on the air all these years but legend NYC got rebooted, Miami was paused for 7 years, and Dallas was cancelled 

40 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

How has NJ and OC stayed on the air all these years but legend NYC got rebooted, Miami was paused for 7 years, and Dallas was cancelled 

I think whether we like it or not New Jersey always has some sort of conflict and that keeps people talking. Plus Teresa being like a staple housewife helps a lot. 

OC should have always been the first one to go though. Terrible women the entire bunch with a flop show.

17 hours ago, dman4life said:

I've been watching RHOC from the Brooks scandal season onward but I wanna go back and watch earlier seasons (besides the first). I hear that Tamra sorta changed the game of housewives forever, what season was that?? 

when she attempts to have her sociopathic son sexually assault another housewife on camera? that's season 4. 

The streets are saying the new wife on BH is a bigot. Not them purposely casting a conservative woman so they can give the likes of Erika a chance to have a redemption moment :skull:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

The streets are saying the new wife on BH is a bigot. Not them purposely casting a conservative woman so they can give the likes of Erika a chance to have a redemption moment :skull:

Apparently she is besties with Candace Owens :deadbanana2:. Bravo is sooo bad at vetting housewives. Like literally laughable.

Heather and Lisa alliance coming, oh yes Ms. Gay is taking it in season 4

OC got much better ratings than NYC during its entire run, even when it sank. Why is there confusion on which would necessitate a reboot, it's fairly obvious.

5 hours ago, Stardom said:

There's not a single likable person on the NJ cast. They all have to go

H14s12t.gif

This is a true statement but Teresa is grandfathered in for being an OG. If she wasn't Teresa, I'd dislike her as well.

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Omg I’m finally on s5 of Potomac and … Monique is such a mess :deadbanana::deadbanana: the way she doubled down and lied to justify her actions and the way she had her team leak to the media lies to make her look like the victim :deadbanana:

were people seriously stanning her when this aired?

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Omg I’m finally on s5 of Potomac and … Monique is such a mess :deadbanana::deadbanana: the way she doubled down and lied to justify her actions and the way she had her team leak to the media lies to make her look like the victim :deadbanana:

were people seriously stanning her when this aired?

Monique is a disgusting person and deserved to be fired. Someone should never put their hands on someone else. Monique stans are very similar to Porsha Ali stans. Let us remember that Monique was driving drunk and crashed her car, blaming it on her being tired after getting martini's with Ashley.

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Monique is a disgusting person and deserved to be fired. Someone should never put their hands on someone else. Monique stans are very similar to Porsha Ali stans. Let us remember that Monique was driving drunk and crashed her car, blaming it on her being tired after getting martini's with Ashley.

Honestly is so weird.  Candace is one of my faves but I can admit she’s messy.  But the weird thing is …. She wasn’t messy with Monique? At all? She kept her cool, De escalated, and right before Monique attacking her she wasn’t even insulting her, just twirling and making superficial remarks.  It’s clear as day Monique’s strategy s5 was to get at the top of the totem pole by pressing Candace to react so she can get a W against the unstable lady from s4.   But Candace didn’t give it to her so she snapped.  Girl.  Mess.  

the drunk driving was funny (not really). She actually managed to spin it into a win for her at the reunion though so I was kinda in awe of how she did that.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.