Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/16/2022 at 10:21 PM, FAN said:

Lisa carrying this whole thing :deadbanana:

Sutton hosted a Christmas party and Garcelle, Kathy, Crystal, Kyle AND Denise were all pictured there ? 

is the pic somewhere out there? :jonny:

Um...why did Andy give Whitney the first seat over Lisa?

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

35 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

is the pic somewhere out there? :jonny:

Garcelle posted a pic with her, Sutton, Crystal and Kathy. But on my for you page I saw a pic with them + Kyle and Denise and someone from RHONY and a couple guys in the same outfits as the pic with the 4. I don’t think any of the main housewives posted it tho. Might have been photographers at the party? 

16 minutes ago, FAN said:

Garcelle posted a pic with her, Sutton, Crystal and Kathy. But on my for you page I saw a pic with them + Kyle and Denise and someone from RHONY and a couple guys in the same outfits as the pic with the 4. I don’t think any of the main housewives posted it tho. Might have been photographers at the party? 

i was tryna search for it but nothing came up :dancehall: but queen tingz

10 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

spacer.png

thx sis :heart2: damn kathy looks so hot .. wonder if her and kyle made up

Brandi and Denise rumored to return in some capacity :santa:

I want Brandi to happen because it will take attention away from flop villains Lisa Rinna and Erika. They need to be put back in supporting roles where they are tolerable 

Edited by Alt Facts

5 hours ago, rosesbloom said:

Hmm.. :coffee2: 

“They don’t know what happening with Beverley Hills yet” how on earth would she know that? She has got to be coming back. 

Tamra, Taylor, Vicki (sort of? we know she’s on the OC cast trip so they must have made her a friend of last minute), Jill & Dorinda (legacy) and potentially Phaedra on Dubai all coming back but not Brandi after how well received Brandi was on RUGT would be ridiculous.

I don't know how I feel about Brandi returning to be honest. Yes, she brings drama, but watching her just drains me sometimes :rip: Shes a lot, but maybe thats what we need at this point. Rinna is definitely returning.

5 hours ago, Alt Facts said:

Brandi and Denise rumored to return in some capacity :santa:

I want Brandi to happen because it will take attention away from flop villains Lisa Rinna and Erika. They need to be put back in supporting roles where they are tolerable 

I really thought Denise would be back this season, but now with Brandi in the mix, theres no way she is going to return.

I'm finally watching the OG Miami, I'm now on S3 and wow S2 was EVERYTHING. Definitely one of the best seasons of HW.

I saw on reddit someone saying Lea Black was the Miami sniper from the side and its so true.

Ya'll want Brandi back. :psyduck:

The bar being in Hell.

Why are Garcelle stans making it appear as if she is some big bad wolf that can handle anyone? it took her two seasons to begin clapping back properly.

It'd be great to know the current cast.

I'm thinking the diametrical duchess diva dorit is likely demoted and Diane is obviously out. Crystal is probably a diamond by the skin of her teeth.

FOHs should be interesting.

RHOBH Prediction:

Ahead of the season, Kyle to deflect from all the beefs brewing within the FF5 (Dorit/PK vs Erica, Erica vs Kyle, Lisa vs Kyle, Kathy vs Kyle/Rinna) will weaponize Brandi to Jump on the Sutton hate bandwagon to drive story.

Brandi will be a good minion and do it to finally get in good with Kyle/the girls who represent the approval she’s always wanted. 

Brandi coming for Sutton will activate Garcelle fully for the first time. She’ll take her to task in the name of recognizing the pattern of what she did to Denise. 

Does all of RHOA appear on married to med at some point 

even Claudia and mayonetta were on here :deadbanana: 

on RHOBH

brandi will def be a be careful what you wish for situation for Twitter fans hihi 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

45 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Does all of RHOA appear on married to med at some point 

even Claudia and mayonetta were on here :deadbanana: 

on RHOBH

brandi will def be a be careful what you wish for situation for Twitter fans hihi 

I hope so lol. Every RHOBH related tweet i see currently is abt how badly she's needed on the show... Feels very payola'd

Brandi will appear on RHOBH and yall will be calling for her to go within 2 episodes

She goes from 0 to 200 with one drink and completely overdoes it for the sake of the camera

brandi won't comeback if denise will (which seems more plausible).

also isn't brandi rather referring to her being cast in the new bravo show the traitor?

almost caught up on RHOM and this season is killing me already :deadbanana: Lisa vs Larsa was actually so funny. there's something about Larsa's aloof but biting demeanor that's just hilarious. Alexia too

I feel bad for Lisa acting like a major clown so far in these first episodes :rip: you can tell she's overcompensating

I will start Miami from season 1. 

3 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I will start Miami from season 1. 

Season 1 is a waste of time sis. Larsa's old face is the only worthy thing (but just for giggles)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.