The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Julia is so so strange and boring at the same time. What was that scene about her not wanting to have dinner with her wife? So bizarre.

Everyone else is amazing and I love Miami so much.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is the moment I fear. I love how they incorporate so many people. From HWs to FOH to regular friends to partyguests. It feels so much more lively as opposed to the endless diner parties BH has

When do we get new episodes of Miami?

Seeing all the Miami praise makes me want to give it a chance. Do I have to watch Miami from s1 or is jumping into the s4 “reboot” okay? 

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

Seeing all the Miami praise makes me want to give it a chance. Do I have to watch Miami from s1 or is jumping into the s4 “reboot” okay? 

I'd like to ask the same...

22 hours ago, Khamis said:

Something is to be said about how all these girls bring their “friends” on the show and somehow they end up better friends with Candiace than the ones who brought them on the show. Shows she ain’t phony

Or maybe the "friends" are phony.

Jacqueline aiming for that FOH role 

22 hours ago, FAN said:

Jen is so unhinged. I hope Lisa gets her own security at the reunion because I’m legitimately scared for her.

Mess. Jen does have nothing to lose so I see her throwing something at someone.

9 hours ago, Phobos said:

8 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Seasons 1-3 are fantastic and because so many of them return, you’ll appreciate a lot of their back stories. I’d recommend watching but if you don’t have the time, you could go into season 4 and they do a good job and setting it up for new viewers as well. 

12 hours ago, Phobos said:

11 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Start with the S1 reunion. That's where you see how unhinged Adriana is :skull:. The rest of the season is a waste of time tbh. S2/S3 are top tier though

Miami has been amazing. Fun light drama, glamour and organic multiculturalism. I also find the camera quality so clear and amazing

Anyone know why housewives dont go to fashion shows and glamorous events outside the friend group anymore. They barely go to galas, fashion week and stuff anymore. And all their events seem to be only for the ladies on the show? Is it a covid thing?

Miami seems like a cultured sophisticated city why does florida seem to have the opposite stereotype? 

I used to be confused why Wendy was on tv screaming at folks until I saw dr heavenly on M2M  :deadbanana:

if y’all think candiace to mama jokes were bad :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.