The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

1 hour ago, magicfever said:

I just watched watched Bass Lake and Naked Wasted for the first time and yeah… don‘t get the Tamra love.

How she didn't get fired after Naked Wasted, that was so cringy :deadbanana2:

The fact that Gretchen becomes so unbearable that you have no choice but to side with Tamra and Vicki for the remainder of her seasons :deadbanana2: I finished S8 and I am SO glad that I don't have to see Gretchen + Slade :mazen: Funny how they got engaged in S8 probably to have her wedding filmed by Bravo and Bravo said NOPE lol

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Chemist said:

How she didn't get fired after Naked Wasted, that was so cringy :deadbanana2:

The fact that Gretchen becomes so unbearable that you have no choice but to side with Tamra and Vicki for the remainder of her seasons :deadbanana2: I finished S8 and I am SO glad that I don't have to see Gretchen + Slade :mazen: Funny how they got engaged in S8 probably to have her wedding filmed by Bravo and Bravo said NOPE lol

I have only seen S4 with Gretchen so far, just started S5. But the hate Vicki and Tamra showed towards Gretche was insane. The reunion handled the Naked Wasted-situation really poorly, too. The entire reunion Tamra treated Gretchen horribly.

@Genie in a Bottle u will find no allies in this thread they looooveeeee the RHOBH pickle juice. but ur right its awful now.

the only shows that remain where the women had real , tangible ties to one another prior to filming their shows is RHOP and whatever remains of the RHONY legacy ladies. otherwise my take on why housewives is so boring now us bc the stakes are so fake and low in that a lot of these women don’t care for each other as real friends apart from the context of when they’re being filmed. it makes a big difference me thinks. and that’s what makes RHUGT more entertaining is that they drop that charade and embrace the chaos of none of these people knowing / caring about each other.

35 minutes ago, qurl said:

@Genie in a Bottle u will find no allies in this thread they looooveeeee the RHOBH pickle juice. but ur right its awful now.

the only shows that remain where the women had real , tangible ties to one another prior to filming their shows is RHOP and whatever remains of the RHONY legacy ladies. otherwise my take on why housewives is so boring now us bc the stakes are so fake and low in that a lot of these women don’t care for each other as real friends apart from the context of when they’re being filmed. it makes a big difference me thinks. and that’s what makes RHUGT more entertaining is that they drop that charade and embrace the chaos of none of these people knowing / caring about each other.

Thanks lol, Yeah I realized that and hid my thoughts/pitch. The fact I was even able to rant so in depth asserts the notion that people are interested in RHOBH, for better or for worse. I just feel it in my gut that if they don’t do some sort of revamp next season, this will be the last time it ever holds at #1. It was a way better show when it wasn’t ever on top. This BORING ass season of BH being the #1 in ratings proves the Real Housewives franchise as a whole is losing steam. 

Never really thought we’d see the day when BH would overtake Atlanta or New York :skull: 

9 minutes ago, boys said:

I hate seeing things like this, as true as they are, it means another episode of two t's where Teddi spends the first half an hour ranting about how wrong something she read about herself online is....as if we care. How can someone be so self unaware, she tries to debunk the consensus that she's boring....by taking jokes too seriously and lecturing us on how fun she is....stop.

That said there hasn't been a new episode in a while....does anyone else hope bravo is asking Tamra to drop the podcast if she returns to the show.

Also daily reminder m2m is superior to rhoa and has been for years. It's the Atlanta based series that truly deserves the attention houswiwves gets. Dr heavenly would be a god tier houswife.

These are my personal fave top 10 Housewives, please feel free to agree or drag me:

1. Bethenny Frankel

2. Nene Leakes

3. Lisa Vanderpump

4. Kandi Burruss

5. Phaedra Parks

6. Brandi Glanville

7. Kenya Moore

8. Sonja Morgan

9. Kim Richards

10. Garcelle Beauvais (and she will most likely move up as time goes on)

Honorable Mentions:

11. Cynthia Bailey

12. Countess Luann

13. Teresa Giudice

14. Camille Grammer

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

The thing that makes BH so slow is the favt that they all rally around someone in support and that way they try to spin the narrative in support of that one. See Erika and Diana. Erika behaves horribly and they spin it like she finally is some freespirited bundle of joy. Same with Diana. She is incteeibly dismissive of some of them and they all spin it around as if she is solely the victim.

(I do feel like both Garcelle and Sutton get away with a lot mainly due to the fact that they are opposite of the FFF + Diana, but they do what is needed to move the story forward, whilst the rest of them would love to stick to 1 issue in order to not be on the receiving end themselves.)

PS if I hear kyle say "open and honest" one more time I might actually go insane

Just keep Rinna for 1 more season, I need at least one season where all her **** gets exposed.

We need someone as messy as Brandi but without the alcoholism 

Edited by *Tim

5 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Just keep Rinna for 1 more season, I need at least one season where all her **** gets exposed.

We need someone as messy as Brandi but without the alcoholism 

Or we might as well bring Brandi back, even if it’s as a “friend of” given she and Phaedra are carrying RHUGT2 and would have zero fear clocking most of the OG BH women.

Allegedly, Rinna has it in her contract where several aspects of her personal life are off-limits as far as discussion which is a big reason why Amsterdam happened, and why none of her subsequent victims clock back at her in the way they actually want to. She abuses this as most of the other housewives do not have this feature in their contracts. 

I’m tired of Rinna going after the weakest link every season in her signature Karen-esque way, and making that the majority of her storyline. It was only entertaining when she did it to Kim because Kim saw through it and was having none of it. 

Does Nene get better or something? I just finished S4 if RHOA and she’s starting to really annoy me. Phaedra to me is the highlight of the show. I also get a kick out of Sheree. 

5 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Or we might as well bring Brandi back, even if it’s as a “friend of” given she and Phaedra are carrying RHUGT2 and would have zero fear clocking most of the OG BH women.

Allegedly, Rinna has it in her contract where several aspects of her personal life are off-limits as far as discussion which is a big reason why Amsterdam happened, and why none of her subsequent victims clock back at her in the way they actually want to. She abuses this as most of the other housewives do not have this feature in their contracts. 

I’m tired of Rinna going after the weakest link every season in her signature Karen-esque way, and making that the majority of her storyline. It was only entertaining when she did it to Kim because Kim saw through it and was having none of it. 

They should really keep that **** out of contracts. She brings nothing so interesting to warrant an exception like this

8 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Does Nene get better or something? I just finished S4 if RHOA and she’s starting to really annoy me. Phaedra to me is the highlight of the show. I also get a kick out of Sheree. 

Season 4 was the last of the OG vibe. Season 5 is where the show shifts and is comprised of most of the iconic group of housewives the franchise is known for. NeNe goes on to have a guest role on Glee, and star as a lead in another Ryan Murphy sitcom so she’s back and forth from Atlanta and Hollywood. Then, the sitcom she stars in gets cancelled so she goes back to Atlanta begrudged and then stars in Cinderella with Keke Palmer on Broadway. This takes place over the course of Seasons 5-7 and you start to see her ego completely inflate to the point of what ultimately led to her demise :/

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

On 7/9/2022 at 1:52 PM, Stevie said:

5o5y1kowwea91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6d9a8f8ad7b9e308e0edd8da155348232e72e49a

:lmao:

This was the funniest **** I've seen in a while. I'm really enjoying Phaedra, Eva, Jill, and Brandi. Eva needs stop being up Dorinda's ass though.

Jill's judgements of Dorinda are 100% accurate. I'm kinda surprised Taylor is still so bothered by crap Brandi said a decade ago.

the bartender cackling :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, Shoful said:

She is good season 5 but as popular as she is she is kind still kind of love or hate lol 

Her absence is def felt too 

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s trending #1. But I usually watch next day peacock 

part of me thinks sheree paid Tyrone to keep this story up lol 

Yeah RHOA is in a weird transition state.

It's in dire need of a revamp but I like what it's bringing but it's almost bringing it as a transition into a new era once they take a few more people off of it and replace it with breaths of fresh air

5 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Diana Jenkins is the worst casting decision Bravo has ever made lmao

No that would be Peggy the "100th housewife"

Rinna will be a terrible ex-housewife. She will be Kelly Dodd 2 in terms of desperation

41 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Season 5 is Nene's peak but it's short cause in S6 she is acting like a clown again :deadbanana4:

When did Lisa Wuu become so messy :deadbanana:

her foundation to hand skin color ratio was serving Kim Kardashian  

UWUSBDOWHXISNOZHSLAKPQKQNAPANSIAOALQPA

WTF HAPPENS NOW

Just now, Shoful said:

UWUSBDOWHXISNOZHSLAKPQKQNAPANSIAOALQPA

WTF HAPPENS NOW

oh she's done. rip RHOSLC :bird:

Barlegends Unite!

Meredith, egg on your face

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

Barlegends Unite!

Meredith, egg on your face

I can’t believe queen Meredith sided with that criminal in the end ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.