The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

RHOSLC has been filming forever. I think they stopped for awhile and then picked back up recently to cover Jen's trial. They'll probably go cameras down again soon and film her sentencing as the show is airing.

I hope everyone involved in RHOSLC is getting paid well, because the cast and crew have been putting in work to do season three.

Oh ok. I guess it'll work out because SLC serves glacier and skiing vibes and it'll likely have most of its season air in the fall anyways. I wonder if RHOA will ever get back to it's original airing slot (November-March)? Hmm. I actually believe BH/NJ/POT have the best airing slots for their franchise. It works. RHOA feels better in colder weathers but maybe that's just a preference thing. OC I always remember it in late summer but it was done early spring but I didn't watch so I wouldn't know if it felt different this year.

The newer wives are actually getting screwed royally because execs learned from the OGs being overpaid for lowered ratings/walk offs/no shows so the new wives are getting pennies to the dollar/peanuts yet they are putting in the work sadly.

The only good thing about these newer terrible contracts the housewives are getting is that the ones who are doing it are not doing it for the money; instead, they are famew#ores and trying to peddle business products...and I say that as a good thing (as they should).

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit: I was riding with Bad Weather but something in my Spearit tells me I'm going to accept Lisa into my life as a MVP.

I respect Meredith and heather for being there for Jen right before she admitted guilt but Lisa is going to get the girls together I just feel it and rise to the top once

Jen is placed in that orange jumpsuit Lisa will become the new supreme, me fears:katie:

Rewatched RHOA

but why is sheree’s friends running background checks on Drew :deadbanana2:

the thirst 

28 minutes ago, King_Lonnie said:

:ahh:Drunk Kenya is the moment 

Her breaking the 4th wall by shouting into the camera "I AM THE MOMENT!" is why I love the bish. :laugh:

3 hours ago, slik said:

GoodShrekImage.png

now why is shrek in it?

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She's so unintentionally iconic

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

15 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

She's so unintentionally iconic

iconic for being on the WRONG team all the time

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Rewatched RHOA

but why is sheree’s friends running background checks on Drew :deadbanana2:

the thirst 

Remind me of Quad on Married to Medicine which she did a background check on Lisa Nicole Quad. 

Whew ShoulderSideways and stjosephpray goin at it! 

Lbr - all of us in here take this sh*t too seriously to varying degrees. I will say Shoulder is up there on the list with their commitment to the HW multiverse but who am I to judge. 

I saw something about OC not working without Vicki and Tamra and i MUST say I wholeheartedly agree. As a duo they are bringing it on UGT, they just understand the Housewives world and there's an energy there. Maybe Noelle and Jen are clearing out for a Vicki/Tamra return :)

ATL is VERY boring this season. You always recognize when housewives are just a hair too aware of the cameras, their storylines, and putting it "on"

If you're gonna be purposefully messy for the cameras you need to have an element of camp to it. You can't pretend like it's real - you have to know it's fake and play it up but do your best not to break character. 

Tbh no one on the current season is giving me much except MAYBE Sheree. It's nice seeing her so relaxed and not shifty. I thought Kenya would bring it this season but I guess when they hyped it up as her just having a good time that explains why she's not messy or conniving. As OC needs its OGs (Vicki/Tamrat), bring Phaedra back.. AND NENE to ATL

Edited by Alfred

SLC filmed their finale months ago. :toofunny3: 

People in this thread are always so loud and wrong at the same time. The footage that they're getting of Meredith, Heather and Jen for the trial will either be tacked on the end of Season 3, or it will be a Jersey 3->4 scenario where they film another season before one finishes.

50 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I saw something about OC not working without Vicki and Tamra and i MUST say I wholeheartedly agree. As a duo they are bringing it on UGT, they just understand the Housewives world and there's an energy there. Maybe Noelle and Jen are clearing out for a Vicki/Tamra return :)

They're not bringing anything on UGT! I like Tamra and think she should be back on OC (Vicki maybe as a friend) but she's brought next to nothing on girls trip and Vicki has just bought negativity. I'm really surprised at how Tamra has just faded into the background.

I kind of live for how much of a miserable ***** Caroline Stanbury is :toofunny2: 

caroline-stanbury-ladies-of-london.gif

35 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

SLC filmed their finale months ago. :toofunny3: 

People in this thread are always so loud and wrong at the same time. The footage that they're getting of Meredith, Heather and Jen for the trial will either be tacked on the end of Season 3, or it will be a Jersey 3->4 scenario where they film another season before one finishes.

I was thinking this exact thing lol. If they’re smart they will have season 3’s storyline be Jen’s anticipation for the trial, with Jen still claiming she’s innocent, season 3 reunion filmed like as soon as they’re done editing (nowish) with the bombshell of Jen pleading guilty, then season four filmed between now and November, with the fallout of Jen’s lies being exposed, and leading up to her sentencing. Even if they don’t film all or part of season 4, I’m assuming Jen will def be at the season 3 reunion. There’s no way Bravo won’t capitalize that. However, depending on when she actually goes to prison, she prob would not be in a season 4 reunion or maybe not all of the season even if they start filming now. It would be smart for Jen to get as many season paychecks as possible, considering how much money she owes, and I’m sure Bravo wants to make as much money off of this drama as possible (similar to with Erika’s situation). This may be terrible but I honestly hope at most Jen ends up serving like 3 years in prison, so they can get her back on the show asap :toofunny3: however, realistically I still don’t see them giving her more than 10 years at most, and her maybe serving like half of that 

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I kind of live for how much of a miserable ***** Caroline Stanbury is :toofunny2: 

She kind of is the devil lol. She reminds me of an older British Stassi sometimes

RHOBH housewives spend 50% of their time apologizing for stupid **** they do in the show :dies:

19 minutes ago, Chemist said:

RHOBH housewives spend 50% of their time apologizing for stupid **** they do in the show :dies:

she probably apologized immediately after she was getting all the hate, and not immediately after they said it.

46 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I honestly hope at most Jen ends up serving like 3 years in prison

that's not enough for what she did. she shouldn't get a pass because she's a "reality star." she ****** up her life and will face the consequences, and probably close to the max amount of time too

It’s her first offense, it’s white collar, she obviously signed a plea deal, and she has good lawyers….I’d say Jen gets about 3-4 years. That’s what most of these people (white collar criminals in high power jobs/positions) in similar circumstances get for wire fraud. 

34 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Not this

"Shah should not be afforded the opportunity to shrewdly manipulate viewers..." You mean like you tried to manipulate America into thinking Trump was a good president despite him repeatedly disrespecting your dead father? Me-again McCain wants to be a real housewife of Scottsdale so bad

1616790769191-exrbubvwua8icgl.jpeg?crop=0.9479921000658328xw:1xh;center,center 

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Same! It's great seeing how dismissive she is of her fiance who's like a golden retriever, never offended by her iciness. I peeped Sergio's instagram and it seems like he and his other half are equally as vain, so I'm sure their relationship is fine.

36 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

"Shah should not be afforded the opportunity to shrewdly manipulate viewers..." You mean like you tried to manipulate America into thinking Trump was a good president despite him repeatedly disrespecting your dead father? Me-again McCain wants to be a real housewife of Scottsdale so bad

1616790769191-exrbubvwua8icgl.jpeg?crop=0.9479921000658328xw:1xh;center,center 

lmao these spills

drag ha :clap3:

wow it really looks like RHOA (which increased to 942k in ratings this Sunday) reunion is going to be a mess. Sheree got tea on that corny girl. Kandi and Sheree beef brewing.

Me thinks:

Drew Kandi Kenya Andy Marlo Sheree Sanya

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

Lbr - all of us in here take this sh*t too seriously to varying degrees. I will say Shoulder is up there on the list with their commitment to the HW multiverse but who am I to judge. 

I enjoy the shows I still watch and love discussing them here instead of with my friends because they don't care about Housewives like we do. The point I was making is taking it too seriously is when you start personally attacking people over ephemeral reality show nonsense, which this thread randomly devolves into sometimes.

I guess its the shows' toxicity rubbing off, but whatever. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.