The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

1 hour ago, KeirGrey said:

Ashley is messy for sport too 

Yes, Kenya (bar season 5), Nene, Phaedra (bar rapegate), Gizelle, Karen, Ashley, Vicki, Tamra, teresa, Bethenney, Luann, Ramona, Dorinda, Camille, Dorit, LVP and Sutton are messy for sport in the proper way.

Brandi, Carlton, Sheree, Marlo, Porsha, Rinna, Shannon (like her but it's too messy), that giraffe neck girl, Eboni, that drunk bipolar girl, Heather, Jacqueline, Pigtails and a few others are a damn disaster when being messy. It's ridiculous. It's not charming.

1 minute ago, Jamie£er said:

Being funny can make me forgive any messiness. That's why I love girls like Candiace, Kenya, Luanne etc because while they can be messes they also have me cackling. Rinna on the other hand is just.. unbearable. Not even in a love to hate kinda way. I'd love to see her gone but i'd love even more if someone actually came for her and read her like she deserves. That's what makes BH annoying. The 'villains' never get dragggeedddd like they should and like they do get on other franchises. Like someone bring up the husband for gods sake lol

Rinna is giving Brandi teas. It's not cute anymore. Where's the charm? Where's the charisma?

giphy.gif

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

the RHOC gym dinner is just... so legendary. probably top 5 moments across all franchises :jonny: alexis had tamra, gretchen AND heather shaking

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

the RHOC gym dinner is just... so legendary. probably top 5 moments across all franchises :jonny: alexis had tamra, gretchen AND heather shaking

Tamra was absolutely horrible that dinner

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Alexis Bellegend

9 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Alexis knew how to read those ladies. 

4 hours ago, boys said:

I don't understand the producers of this show. Why did they delete this scene but give us boring ass home stories from Diana every episode instead? :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

kim-richards-rhobh-the-husband.gif?resiz

She made that up she said no? (kim). Or is there really something going with Harry?

Just now, insomniac said:

She made that up she said no? (kim). Or is there really something going with Harry?

Yeah Kim had nothing. It's just ironic that Lisa now wants to bring in Harry into their mess.

11 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Yeah Kim had nothing. It's just ironic that Lisa now wants to bring in Harry into their mess.

Agree.

Anyone else agrees it would be fun to have a season with all 3 sisters (Kim, Kyle, Kathy) and have Brandi come back along with Kim?

Dump Diana, dump Erika (she’s had some funny moments this season but I don’t want to see a HW trying to make ends meet; she best get a new sugar daddy soon).

I can do one more season with Rinna because I have a feeling she’ll redeem herself with the Kathy stuff. I never used to enjoy Sutton but I’m liking that she’s calling ppl out and makes for great TV this season.

Crystal has got to go if her storylines remain very boring. I’d like to see her with her brother more or have her share more about her culture and background. Not the boohoo violated, dark, ED storylines (sorry). Otherwise also dump.. 

Garcelle is growing on me but sometimes can be soooo serious and I dislike her always standing up for Sutton even when not needed (she can hold her own).

Edited by insomniac

3 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Are we sure about that? I thought Rinna had something in her contract that certain things couldn't be brought up? Maybe production silenced Kim.

I think kim did have something on harry. they were talking about alcoholism and rinna mentioned harry stopped drinking...i think it could be something w that or the gay rumors 

Watching Atlanta for the first time and I'm at S5 now, you can tell there's a shift with the arrival of Kenya, the first 4 seasons were a bit boring especially cause they didn't seem to do stuff together at all, while in this I'm on episode 5 and they're already being doing stuff

12 hours ago, insomniac said:

12 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

No Kim had PLENTY.

See Harry had only been sober for 3 years at that moment.

Now some were saying he might have cheated on her which is likely but Kim was likely referring to the fact that Rinna spent SO much time on her sobriety yet Harry had barely been sober for 3 years at that point and there was some other stuff that would have blown up had Kim discussed it.

Rinna said her sister died from alcoholism and Harry's brother did or something but there's MORE to the story about Harry just being an alcoholic

Just think about it a little more...there are certain things that can happen when dealing with an alcoholic and that's why Rinna went off because everyone respected their privacy but Rinna KEPT poking at Kim who had ENOUGH.

7 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

I think kim did have something on harry. they were talking about alcoholism and rinna mentioned harry stopped drinking...i think it could be something w that or the gay rumors 

The streets be saying Harry has a side piece idk I think Kim had the tea.

12 hours ago, insomniac said:

Agree.

Anyone else agrees it would be fun to have a season with all 3 sisters (Kim, Kyle, Kathy) and have Brandi come back along with Kim?

Dump Diana, dump Erika (she’s had some funny moments this season but I don’t want to see a HW trying to make ends meet; she best get a new sugar daddy soon).

I can do one more season with Rinna because I have a feeling she’ll redeem herself with the Kathy stuff. I never used to enjoy Sutton but I’m liking that she’s calling ppl out and makes for great TV this season.

Crystal has got to go if her storylines remain very boring. I’d like to see her with her brother more or have her share more about her culture and background. Not the boohoo violated, dark, ED storylines (sorry). Otherwise also dump.. 

Garcelle is growing on me but sometimes can be soooo serious and I dislike her always standing up for Sutton even when not needed (she can hold her own).

Do u have a problem with Kyle, Rinna and Dorit constantly standing up for Erika? Or is Garcelle defending Sutton from being ganged up on your only issue? 

7 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Do u have a problem with Kyle, Rinna and Dorit constantly standing up for Erika? Or is Garcelle defending Sutton from being ganged up on your only issue? 

Touché! I don’t have a problem with Kyle, Rinna, Dorit standing up for Erika much because I feel like her lawsuit and connection to lawsuits and fraudulant activities by being the wife of a scumbag doesn’t automatically make her beknownst of all the shady **** that went down. And it getting tiresome with Sutton and Garcelle thinking otherwise. AS IF Erika had a personal hand in stealing money from orphans and widows from plane crashes. No m’am I don’t buy that. She’s just a woman that married a rich AF attorney and was spending his money and living her pop star fantasy… plan and simple really.

Random but I just found out Erika has actually multiple #1s on the BB Dance Club chart. :hoetenks:
Was she known as pop singer in the US before she joined the series? 

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

Random but I just found out Erika has actually multiple #1s on the BB Dance Club chart. :hoetenks:
Was she known as pop singer in the US before she joined the series? 

“Known” is probably too strong of a word considering how dance #1s are relatively easy to get so long as you have a proper remix package with respected DJs (Tom likely paid Dave Aude and Eric Kupper well for that first album). But I’d say she had at least a small club presence.

The show brought way more attention to her music though than charting ever did.

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

Touché! I don’t have a problem with Kyle, Rinna, Dorit standing up for Erika much because I feel like her lawsuit and connection to lawsuits and fraudulant activities by being the wife of a scumbag doesn’t automatically make her beknownst of all the shady **** that went down. And it getting tiresome with Sutton and Garcelle thinking otherwise. AS IF Erika had a personal hand in stealing money from orphans and widows from plane crashes. No m’am I don’t buy that. She’s just a woman that married a rich AF attorney and was spending his money and living her pop star fantasy… plan and simple really.

That's not the only thing they defend Erika for. Erika literally told Garcelle's son to *** off and they laughed about it. Sutton has never done anything as bad as that and she is ganged up on episode after episode while everyone (except Garcelle) ignores Erika's behavior

Cannot believe I get to write about Jen Shah for my Law and Society final and analyze the ICONIC van episode :ahh: 

9 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Kenya said she didn't like how the reunion went: (@ 3:50) 

Marlo probably went low like always.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.