The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

He said she was overrated

oh ddd for ****s sake Kyle, log off

29 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

325486076_1195448664403715_1163983949427

FKP8.gif

A clown. Shahs was canceled after a decade… like how is that a drag? Just shows how out of touch Kyle is and needs to be humbled.

Charisse needs to be exiled from RHOP. The crew, cast and Andy Cohen need a restraining order against her. I do not need to see such an annoying, down low individual on my screen again :supaspaz:

Charrisse may have formed the cast but she was so boring she got fired and the cast evolved without her, Karen became the breakout star while she made several desperate attempts to get back on the show... she finally gets her chance and she's still boring as hell

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wait Robyn is going to eat up Karen next week :ahh:

It's what she deserves:celestial3:

2 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

325486076_1195448664403715_1163983949427

FKP8.gif

Reza read down.

He's right. Kyle is one of the most overrated housewives

I don’t want them to cut anyone from the cast, they just need to add someone to even out the alliances made at the end of season 1… the girls understood the assignment by the reunion

Karen is boring as hell on RHOP. The most overrated “OG”. Anyone else who would act like Karen does by deflecting from an actual storyline would get dragged in any other franchise. 

35 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I don’t want them to cut anyone from the cast, they just need to add someone to even out the alliances made at the end of season 1… the girls understood the assignment by the reunion

I agree. There’s always going to be some growing pains with a new franchise, but I think they all settled in by the end and set up some storylines going into season 2. Doing a big cast shakeup would just halt the momentum.

6 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

6 hours ago, geddymonster said:

I agree. There’s always going to be some growing pains with a new franchise, but I think they all settled in by the end and set up some storylines going into season 2. Doing a big cast shakeup would just halt the momentum.

They just needed to add another ally for Stanbury.  At times it felt like a gang up b/c Nina and Sara were such non-factors.  

Housewives fans are so out of it that they are hyping up Reza Farahan for shading Kyle. That man is absolutely awful and gave the same read everyone else online does about Kyle and not getting along with her sister. Not a fan of Kyle but that man is pretty terrible and treats his so called "friends" that he claims he gets along with like ****.

Edited by boys

11 hours ago, boys said:

Housewives fans are so out of it that they are hyping up Reza Farahan for shading Kyle. That man is absolutely awful and gave the same read everyone else online does about Kyle and not getting along with her sister. Not a fan of Kyle but that man is pretty terrible and treats his so called "friends" that he claims he gets along with like ****.

I think you are reading too much into it. Idk who Reza is outside of one episode of Traitors but him saying Kyle to Andy asking for an overrated HW didn’t warrant a nasty response from Kyle. It’s a question that gets asked all the time and someone finally said Kyle. That dont mean I agree with every one of his life choices that got him to his big age.

Edited by Khamis

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

I think you are reading too much into it. Idk who Reza is outside of one episode of Traitors but him saying Kyle to Andy asking for an overrated HW didn’t warrant a nasty response from Kyle. It’s a question that gets asked all the time and someone finally said Kyle. That dont mean I agree with every one of his life choices that got him to his big age.

I'm referring to the obsessed Kyle haters (Vanderpump stans) on reddit/twitter who do too much and are so far up Reza's ass rn. Bragging about his friends taking his calls but he was just on TV exposing the fact that his best friend of 20+ years had like 7 abortions which is why she had a complicated pregnancy.

13 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

They just needed to add another ally for Stanbury.  At times it felt like a gang up b/c Nina and Sara were such non-factors.  

She really doesn’t need another ally since Brooks is basically her mouthpiece 

5 hours ago, abc1990 said:

She really doesn’t need another ally since Brooks is basically her mouthpiece 

Brooks doesn't even really like Stanbury, I feel like she's just doing that for the show's sake.  It feels forced. 

Okay but I’ve started Potomac and I’m on the episode where Ashley invites everyone to the beach house and half the women share rooms with  twin beds :ahh:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Okay but I’ve started Potomac and I’m on the episode where Ashley invites everyone to the beach house and half the women share rooms with  twin beds :ahh:

Now imagine this on BH.:ahh:

7 years later and there STILL ain’t enough beds for those women :dies:

robyn ENDED kracken this episode and looks like shes going to repeat it in next weeks episode!!! robyn the star of this season she is delivering! imagine taking down a fan fave the way she single-handedly is doing it

8 hours ago, Nvr said:

I kinda agree, even though I don’t think Gis deserves first seat. I do want to see her and Candiace go at it next to Andy and give me a Nene/Kim moment

What do we think of Carlos? I honestly thing hes gotta move on. He's constantly is reminding people of his ties to the housewives instead of actually devoting time towards his own franchise. I enjoy his interviews of the housewives, but his subtle shade towards Andy because he didn't let Carlos's production company take over ATL is not it. He had is much glee when Sheree started dating someone on his cast, and the fact he hasn't really addressed Monique leaving the DC franchise of Love & Marriage. Its giving Cheater Brand Tipsy girl.

17 minutes ago, Mornings said:

What do we think of Carlos? I honestly thing hes gotta move on. He's constantly is reminding people of his ties to the housewives instead of actually devoting time towards his own franchise. I enjoy his interviews of the housewives, but his subtle shade towards Andy because he didn't let Carlos's production company take over ATL is not it. He had is much glee when Sheree started dating someone on his cast, and the fact he hasn't really addressed Monique leaving the DC franchise of Love & Marriage. Its giving Cheater Brand Tipsy girl.

I don’t like how he insinuates he made people famous as if we just have to take his word lol 

gizzele kind of clocked him up in their reasonable shady episode 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.