The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

16 hours ago, Acetone said:

Someone on twitter said that is Heather Straight :dies:

Bahahaha :ahh: they do look so similiar. 

So I finally started watching Potomac. I’m S1 E3 and living already :ahh: Karen and her etiquette I’m ******* screaming poor Giselle she can’t breath

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, FAN said:

Bahahaha :ahh: they do look so similiar. 

So I finally started watching Potomac. I’m S1 E3 and living already :ahh: Karen and her etiquette I’m ******* screaming poor Giselle she can’t breath

Omg you are in for a treat. I finally got my bf fully invested in housewives after he got into SLC and we just watched all of Potomac and it is so good all the way though. Karen and Gizelle make me cackle. Everyone pulls their weight (yes, even Robyn :dies:

Candiace was so annoying to me because of the crying when I first watched Potomac but I really appreciate her on second watch. Her insults are always spot on :jonny5: 

we just started RHOBH and just watched the dinner party from hell :jonny5: LVP and Kim are his favorites so far. I’m dreading the FF5 seasons though. Hopefully that doesn’t turn him off of housewives before we can get to NY :dies:

From what I’ve read online, it looks like Crystal and Dorit are confirmed to return to BH? So just Lisa & Diana out and then Kathy a “?”

7 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Crystal's back

giphy.gif

Hooray

insta.gif

2 hours ago, FAN said:

From what I’ve read online, it looks like Crystal and Dorit are confirmed to return to BH? So just Lisa & Diana out and then Kathy a “?”

Glad Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit  is confirmed to return. I guess Crystal has one more chance to prove herself

ThankfulPlainAsiaticgreaterfreshwatercla

say what you want about Jennifer Shah but her mom? a real MOTHER :clap3:

more of a mother than any of these housewives across any season. those finale scenes got me

Crystals best moment is still the ugly leather pants moment. Sutton stays giving the girls material to work work. 

4 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Crystals best moment is still the ugly leather pants moment. Sutton stays giving the girls material to work work. 

Rumour has it she’s staying on because one of the “14 friends” has been cast  :ahh:

Candiace DESTROYED Ashley here. I mean absolutely CLEARED. Like you know Ashley went home and thought long and hard about this read. TOP TIER HOUSEWIVE and you can argue with the wall.

Edited by Khamis

this has been potomac’s worst season but still decent…reunion should be good

next season fire robyn and ashley if she ends up not getting divorced, add one new chick, keep Jacq as a FOH, tell the girls to stop trying to create fake moments and they will be on top again! 

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

Candiace DESTROYED Ashley here. I mean absolutely CLEARED. Like you know Ashley went home and thought long and hard about this read. TOP TIER HOUSEWIVE and you can argue with the wall.

A respectful read lol....but Ashley's messy ass deserves to be dragged so Candiace better come with ammo at the reunion 

9 hours ago, Khamis said:

Destroyed???

fJva7Gi.gif

It was very mature of both to have a real conversation, though

8 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

this has been potomac’s worst season but still decent…reunion should be good

next season fire robyn and ashley if she ends up not getting divorced, add one new chick, keep Jacq as a FOH, tell the girls to stop trying to create fake moments and they will be on top again! 

I feel like last season and season 1 were definitely worse at a minimum. Wendy was the main character and wasn’t necessarily even a likable one last season (she inherited Gizelle’s penchant for hazing newbies), Karen and Gizelle had the fakest of fake beef, Robyn was self-admittedly checked out, and Ashley was basically on maternity leave. 

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Destroyed???

fJva7Gi.gif

It was very mature of both to have a real conversation, though

I say destroyed Bc Candiace went deep and really exposed why Ashley is the way she is. I think this was a intended read but Candiace has matured and disguised it as…. “Get help” :rip:

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I feel like last season and season 1 were definitely worse at a minimum. Wendy was the main character and wasn’t necessarily even a likable one last season (she inherited Gizelle’s penchant for hazing newbies), Karen and Gizelle had the fakest of fake beef, Robyn was self-admittedly checked out, and Ashley was basically on maternity leave. 

Yea last season wasn’t the best

but we forgive it for the first episode and the  reasonably shady episode 

2 of the best housewife moments 

I like this season though 

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

I say destroyed Bc Candiace went deep and really exposed why Ashley is the way she is. I think this was a intended read but Candiace has matured and disguised it as…. “Get help” :rip:

I get what you are saying.

I wouldn't myself say she's matured because she took the high road with Monique all those times she apologized. I think she has taken the bait less because she sees they are not her friends and won't give them the benefit of the doubt to turn her into Monique 2.0. So she's on guard and thinking about the audience to become a new fan favorite. It's working for housewives but are you all streaming her new song with Trina

fJva7Gi.gif

Now that Candice is no longer giving them any more grace, they need to do something different because Candice is tired of crying and exposing her bratty immature side. She wants to evolve and I'm happy to see that she's controlling her narrative a bit more now.

Unfortunately, her social media is as childish as ever but her chess moves are smarter than her normal obnoxious schtick then cry M.O.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:38 PM, qurl said:

for me it’s funny to watch how much people have flipped on Meredith. i think initially everyone thought she was the most normal, down to earth one that would eventually be the perma-center-snowflake-holder and she absolutely LOST her battle vs Lisa which changed the trajectory of her fan reception imo. the case against Lisa was so strong and bc Meredith acted like a sanctimonious b*tch who cuddled up to Jen Shah of all people, she fumbled! :bibliahh:

Going against Lisa Barlow will cost you, and that's why Meredith and Heather are losers for supporting criminal Jen Shah

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

40 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Brandi is such a ******* loser. She needs to fix her ****** up face and attitude. 

Even the bravotv Instagram is interacting with Alex’s posts. It’s nice to see Alex excited about a short term return after not really being involved with the franchise for the past decade. That’s what RHUGT should be about. Drama is good, but trying to be catty and mean spirited before the trip even starts is bizarre. I just know Brandi, Phaedra and Eva are going to team up to as RHUGT returnees. I know Ms Manzo is def not going to be hear for that. 

Putting my predictions in that this will be a great season for Camille, Alex and Caroline, mid season from Phaedra and Eva (again), bad season for Brandi, a clusterfuck for Vicki since she’ll be there without Tamra. 

I’m sorry but Karen is reaching for stars yet again lmao

52 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Even the bravotv Instagram is interacting with Alex’s posts. It’s nice to see Alex excited about a short term return after not really being involved with the franchise for the past decade. That’s what RHUGT should be about. Drama is good, but trying to be catty and mean spirited before the trip even starts is bizarre. I just know Brandi, Phaedra and Eva are going to team up to as RHUGT returnees. I know Ms Manzo is def not going to be hear for that. 

Putting my predictions in that this will be a great season for Camille, Alex and Caroline, mid season from Phaedra and Eva (again), bad season for Brandi, a clusterfuck for Vicki since she’ll be there without Tamra. 

Brandi is just trying too hard to be THAT girl. Maybe the morally corrupt Faye Resnick was right about her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.