The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

Okay so it seems the pattern is: 1 flop season 1 good season 1 flop season 1 good season for UGT.  Some thots:

if this is “ex-wives club pt 2” it would seem that we have some casting confirmations for the main shows. Brandi is not coming back as FT hw for BH, and neither is Phaedra for Dubai (unless this airs before they film season 2), or Alex for NYC legacy. However, since Vicki is setting a precedent as FOH (or at least guest appearance) for OC this upcoming season, maybe Brandi will be friend of for BH, Alex could be friend of for NYC legacy, and Phaedra can appear a few times again on Dubai. Also, this seems to confirm Tamara and Taylor are full time on OC (we basically knew this) and Jill and Dorinda are full time on NYC legacy. I’m surprised Eva came back, since she was one of the only ones at the end of season 2 who said she wouldn’t want to return for another UGT season in her confessional. She also has a pretty successful TV show so it’s not really like she needs the $. I have no idea who Gretchen is but hopefully she’s interesting :toofunny3: Also, I’m proud of Bravo for not giving Monique “Anti-Vax” “Essential Oils” Samuels another chance to have a platform :clap3:

OT: not them using the pasta emoji for Caroline :dies:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex McCord is so overrated, I constantly rolled my eyes at her histrionics on RHONY. Let’s see if her time off of tv has made her any less delusional.

Edited by Cannon

At this point they should just make Ex-Wives Club it’s own spinoff separate from RHUGT…RHUGT can be for current cast and Ex-Wives Club can be for former 

Alex has always been an unsung hero of RHONY, she is so weird but in a way that's perfect for reality tv. I want Brandi to come for Caroline

I always loved how visibly flustered Alex got whenever she was in a confrontation 

2 hours ago, Jamie£er said:

Alex has always been an unsung hero of RHONY, she is so weird but in a way that's perfect for reality tv. I want Brandi to come for Caroline

Alex reminds me very much of Sutton. Awkward in an endearing way. A rootable punching bag that is usually on the receiving end of clever shade rather than someone dishing it out. 

Brandi doing Traitors press today still claiming she doesn’t know if she’s on BH13 or not :eli:

10 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Alex reminds me very much of Sutton. Awkward in an endearing way. A rootable punching bag that is usually on the receiving end of clever shade rather than someone dishing it out. 

Never thought of it that way. 

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

Can anyone explain to me how the **** Sarah Paulson ended up in The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City? 

On 1/10/2023 at 8:29 AM, insomniac said:

Yes, I’m so excited! Also to have her be paired with Brandi from BH will make good tv as they’ve had Twitter beef 

spacer.png

giphy.gif

Anyone else feel like they’re using RHUGT to test “fired” HWs with audiences x-many years later. If they test well they bring them back in their respective OG shows. I feel like with Brandi they want to test her for one more season and if she does well she comes back to RHOBH. Same for Camille. Idk just a theory? They already did it with Tamra and Taylor (hired them back, alas Taylor now on OC).

Edited by insomniac

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Anyone else feel like they’re using RHUGT to test “fired” HWs with audiences x-many years later. If they test well they bring them back in their respective OG shows. I feel like with Brandi they want to test her for one more season and if she does well she comes back to RHOBH. Same for Camille. Idk just a theory? They already did it with Tamra and Taylor (hired them back, alas Taylor now on OC).

I think s2 was just more last villains than anything…and Eva. Alex wouldn’t move back from Australia for legacy and Caroline has said she turned down coming back a few times over the last few years. I don’t think it hurts their chances of returning but I do think it’s more just who they think will make good tv/who the fans want.

I lowkey thought Brandi and Camille fought online to get back on the show hihi 

Just caught up on Potomac. What’s with all the White Lotus cut aways in the last ep :rip:

Mia is so weird. That fight seemed a bit meta and I’m not really sure what about lol. 

Nnn maybe cause I like Karen and it’s bias but I could kinda see where she was coming from with her outburst. Karen clearly just hates the *****, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gizelle, Charisse and R*byn all know this and are just pushing her for storyline :rip:

So is the SLC reunion trailer not coming today? :monkey:

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

Phaedra is rumored to be joining Married 2 Medicine so I don’t think she’ll ever return to RHOA 

18 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Phaedra is rumored to be joining Married 2 Medicine so I don’t think she’ll ever return to RHOA 

Wait what?????

Tbh, I'd be here for it 100%.

Married 2 Medicine >>> any housewive show

11 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Wait what?????

Tbh, I'd be here for it 100%.

Married 2 Medicine >>> any housewive show

I used to think y’all were making this up but those first 5 season are legit amazing lol 

also maybe Kyle will have her Rinna era lol

"and while you're in high school, I am in BROOKLYN" still sends me to this day

can't wait to have Alex back setting the ladies up to drag her for good TV :clap3:

Alex physically makes me cringe so bad every time she’s on screen, but I’m glad you all are happy she’s back :dies:

6 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I think s2 was just more last villains than anything…and Eva. Alex wouldn’t move back from Australia for legacy and Caroline has said she turned down coming back a few times over the last few years. I don’t think it hurts their chances of returning but I do think it’s more just who they think will make good tv/who the fans want.

This is 100% a trial run for Caroline. Andy constantly talks about her/her family, the Bravo channel uploaded Manzo related stuff a few months ago, and she was in the press weeks ago for saying she would like to come back and drag Teresa. They probably want to see if Caroline can bring it in 2023 and how the fans react to her before throwing her to the wolves - if there's enough fan demand to bring Caroline back, the producers have an excuse to force it onto Teresa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.