Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

you all are tasteless!! but i won in the end!! Spoonful of sugar is officialy number 1!!! bubbling under or not it's still #1!! like Spoonful of Oscars having better IMDB score than half ot those movies. ATRL was always trash!!!

• Haha 9

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

4 hours ago, hypnodemiluv said:

you all are tasteless!! but i won in the end!! Spoonful of sugar is officialy number 1!!! bubbling under or not it's still #1!! like Spoonful of Oscars having better IMDB score than half ot those movies. ATRL was always trash!!!

Your "FAKE NEWS... REAL NUMBERS COME ON SUNDAY" moment!

• Haha 2

Wanted to participate in the rate, but then remembered that the only 2023 horror movie I've seen was Five Nights at Freddys :rip:

maybe Shіtburn too, but it's even worse and idk if it's really horror

I would have voted for 'Spoonful of Sugar' just for your dedication-payola against the whole thread for the whole last year :dies: @hypnodemiluv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry yall! Something personal came up. #40-#31 will be revealed tomorrow instead :sorry:

• Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

I just saw Stopmotion. Please someone explain the ending to me :gaycat7:

Just saw The Fear Footage (1)… I would never say it’s the scariest or best horror/ff movie at all but something about it had me actually uncomfortable and on my toes the ENTIRE time :deadbanana:

yesss heloooo

45 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Just saw The Fear Footage (1)… I would never say it’s the scariest or best horror/ff movie at all but something about it had me actually uncomfortable and on my toes the ENTIRE time :deadbanana:

It's one of the only movies that managed to genuinely scare me, such a fun time. 

• Like 1

Im here chilling. Just watched this animal attack horror movie backcountry. One of the most disturbing attack scenes I've seen :snowball:

Spoiler

Sad I didn't feel bad for the guy dying cause it was LITERALLLY ALL HIS FAULT. Queen deserved better I was so happy she survived. 

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I just saw Stopmotion. Please someone explain the ending to me :gaycat7:

Is it good? I am actually pretty pumped up for it. The premise is giving good horror core. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Is it good? I am actually pretty pumped up for it. The premise is giving good horror core. 

I really enjoyed it and it def had some really scary/uncomfortable moments. Just don't expect a clear resolution or message.

• Like 1

m0P6bCA.gif

dir. Patrick Wilson

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 37% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.5/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.4/5

"To put their demons to rest once and for all, Josh Lambert and a college-aged Dalton Lambert must go deeper into The Further than ever before, facing their family’s dark past and a host of new and more horrifying terrors that lurk behind the red door."

27 pts

Highest: #4 @Coldpurry

Voters: @hypnodemiluv@lillavend3r@Lord Gaga@Vorhees@DelRey@Euterpe@rooby.booby@PaloSanto

💩-Listers: @Reverse Warholian@elevate@Delirious@ChapelHooker@SmashingMiley@SitarHero@ninasayers@killer_rose

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I haven’t seen this one and didn’t have much interest to frankly. Supernatural horror rarely gets to me. Sinister, The Deep House, El Conde, Sleepy Hollow are some of the better for me. 

I thought this was going to be top 25. :redface:

22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

m0P6bCA.gif

dir. Patrick Wilson

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 37% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 5.5/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 2.4/5

"To put their demons to rest once and for all, Josh Lambert and a college-aged Dalton Lambert must go deeper into The Further than ever before, facing their family’s dark past and a host of new and more horrifying terrors that lurk behind the red door."

27 pts

Voters: @hypnodemiluv@lillavend3r@Lord Gaga@Vorhees@DelRey@Euterpe@rooby.booby@PaloSanto

💩-Listers: @Reverse Warholian@elevate@Delirious@ChapelHooker@SmashingMiley@SitarHero@ninasayers@killer_rose

How is this low?

You guys are tasteless

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

m0P6bCA.gif

dir. Patrick Wilson

27 pts

Yes! This absolute trash being out first. :heart:
Can't believe I wasted my time and money watching this borefest at the cinema.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

gqitOSZ.gif

dir. Michelle Garza Cervera

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 97% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 3.3/5

"Valeria’s joy at becoming a first-time mother is quickly taken away when she’s cursed by a sinister entity. As danger closes in, she’s forced deeper into a chilling world of dark magic that threatens to consume her."

27 pts

Highest: #14 @My.December@ChapelHooker

Voters: @elevate@DelRey@The Witch

Huesera is actually decent both supernatural and body horror. But I don’t feel it is necessary warranting repeat watch(es), so yeah, I think it misses equally solid horror baseline. The story is good enough I guess.  

11 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

gqitOSZ.gif

2019px-Rotten_Tomatoes.svg.png 97% 2560px-IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png 6.1/10 letterboxd-mac-icon.png 3.3/5

"Valeria’s joy at becoming a first-time mother is quickly taken away when she’s cursed by a sinister entity. As danger closes in, she’s forced deeper into a chilling world of dark magic that threatens to consume her."

27 pts

Never seen this

The letterboxd rating is not bad

13 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The budget on this rate :jonny5:

No Yu-Gi-Oh card mess this time :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

m0P6bCA.gif

dir. Patrick Wilson

27 pts

So bad lmfao

15 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

gqitOSZ.gif

27 pts

Interesting

Insidious The Red Door was really bad. I actually enjoyed The Last Key so I was looking forward to this one but :dancehall2: the first one remains a classic though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.