Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

FwvOxtIXwAEbEbC?format=jpg&name=large

1. Gawin broke Anti-Krist's ribs and he took some time to recover, OOF! 

2. There will be 3 alternate universes in the show apparently. 

3. Krist honestly had a lot of chemistry with Singto (I'm now at SOTUS S Ep 2) so Be My Fave probably won't be comparable to SOTUS in this regard. The good news is that will not be any dumb over-the-top fanservice between these 2 straight boys.

4. I think plot-wise, it will deliver. But then again, all the other Jittirain adaptions started promising but always kinda lacked something in the middle / at the end, so hopefully this will BMF will surpass 2Bros, FUTS and VV.

5. I like the two-guys-falling-for-the-same-girl-but-end-up-liking-each-other trope (like Hidden Agenda) so I will be tuning in to both.

6. I think Krist is kind of in a similar position to Mek Jirakit. Krist obviously had the higher peak, and he was probably a little too proud until 2Bros blew up, which left him in the dust and got him off his high horse. Krist has to somewhat re-jig his career by getting into another ship. Seeing that he's now a part of Riser Music, he will most likely be staying on for a little while longer.

Come on, Only Friends 2 (Girls Only) in 2024 and Only Friends 3 (All Genders & Sexualities) in 2025. :sistrens:

TayNew-NewEarth-EarthMix-MixFirst-FirstKhao-KhaoPodd-PoddGawin-GawinFirst

Secret Love Song is such an awesome song.  (The only Little Mix song that I like)

Tumblr: Image

Singto Prachaya having 7 male on-screen partners, wow.

I was going to say that actors who choose to play at least 5 different bi/gay/queer roles would very likely not be straight themselves, but then there's bully Ohm Pawat. 

FwvdLVXXsAAtlM6?format=jpg&name=large
FwvdLsuX0AEPE5K?format=jpg&name=large

FwvdMK6WAAMz_1i?format=jpg&name=large
FwvdM7wWYAE-ccI?format=jpg&name=large

Singaporean Excellence 

The first 3 episodes of Step by Step were pretty boring for my taste. The potential couples are cute but plot so far is kinda weak, I hope it will get better :gaycat2:

9 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

If they ever had the guts to make an adaptation of Full volume (would have to be a film and not a series btw)  he would be a good beom :fan:

11 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

The first 3 episodes of Step by Step were pretty boring for my taste. The potential couples are cute but plot so far is kinda weak, I hope it will get better :gaycat2:

i'm indifferent but yeah they focused too much on the office stuff and there's almost zero romance so far, and ep 4 was like 1.5 hour long :deadbanana4: based on the trailer we will get some romance in the the new episode this week hope it's worth the wait

The latest episode of our dining table :rip: omg 

Debating getting a gagaoolala sub :giraffe:

FwxaVJnaIAMntao?format=jpg&name=medium

FwfZDKbaAAALORS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Fw0GTL0aUAIJOl9?format=jpg&name=large

FwyMJaFaEAA5o07?format=jpg&name=large

Fw0SusoaMAIGNsF?format=jpg&name=large

Unholy better be featured prominently in OF, and NeoMark need to sweep the couple awards next year.

Woots, filming during pride month. I don't care how straight the guys are IRL, I just need them to use up all the gay energy in them and display it on camera.

Also, the focus has slightly changed it seems, so I now presume that Boston, Mew, Ray and someone else form the core group of 4 besties (as opposed to the core group of 3 besties in the mock trailer). Could it be Sand or the girl or Jennie's character?

My other guesses:

1. Mew starts off as an innocent boy but ends up being some mastermind villain by the end. It will be a little like The Eclipse.

2. There will be lots of cameos featuring other artists and they will play hotel guests.

My hopes:

1. Boston is a sl*t like Brian Kinney and makes out with a few other men (and/or women if he's pan)

2. Mass making out scene with the 6 main guys at the start or at the end

Edited by Genius1111

23 hours ago, dabunique said:

FwvdLVXXsAAtlM6?format=jpg&name=large
FwvdLsuX0AEPE5K?format=jpg&name=large

FwvdMK6WAAMz_1i?format=jpg&name=large
FwvdM7wWYAE-ccI?format=jpg&name=large

Singaporean Excellence 

Raynold Tan is so so so hot :wanda: I checked his IG and it looks like he's not an actual CK model, but he just asked/paid someone to do this photoshoot of him. (A terrific idea, of course.)

The funny thing is that he is still very unknown domestically. Even my gay friends don't know him, and most of them do not watch BL dramas to begin with. BL dramas really seems to be a fujoshi thing over here, seeing that quite a lot of girls turned up to see BrightWinGulf at the airport, and for the fanmeet/concerts with OhmNanon and the KP boys. 

In any case, do drop by our tiny city-state. We have some cute guys like Raynold and Chew Shou Zi and maybe me.

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

FwxaVJnaIAMntao?format=jpg&name=medium

10 hours ago, dabunique said:

Fw0GTL0aUAIJOl9?format=jpg&name=large

FwyMJaFaEAA5o07?format=jpg&name=large

x2:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.