Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

sirikunt.png

Y'all better give this queen some love come BLAmmy awards.

A real suppawrting character played skillfully to perfection by Miss Bruce Sirikorn!:jonny5:

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew watched The Day I Loved You Ep 8. I love how childish Eli and Justin are with each other. I feel bad for Justin getting the short end of the stick, but the chemistry between Eli and Nikko is just unmatched so he's just gonna have to take the L. :deadbanana2:The scene of him confessing his feelings was well done, great acting from both of them. The ending shook me wow, Tommy is really taking it :jonny6:

FifthZeke tomorrow whew :jonny6:

I was so ready to watch Our Skyy My School President and drag it but unexpectedly was... good :jonny:

GeminiFourth doing well with the opposite characters, I missed them 

WinnySatang, I need them in another BL

come give this show a chance y’all. It’s really good 

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

sirikunt.png

Y'all better give this queen some love come BLAmmy awards.

A real suppawrting character played skillfully to perfection by Miss Bruce Sirikorn!:jonny5:

I jus saw da episode. I loved Chot and Krit 

a boss a babe ep 12 finale part 1 :allears: the confession:gaycat7:

Korean Aegyo GIFs | Tenor

ปักพินในบอร์ด fav

Hae In Jung Hae In GIF - Hae In Jung Hae In Snowdrop - Discover & Share GIFs

couple, jung hae in and gif - image #7166827 on Favim.com

Edited by Nebur

Not gonna lie, I was too skeptical to start another BL from Philippines but I’m glad I gave The Day I Loved You a chance. 

Finally something watchable after Gameboys, Like In The Movies, Boys Lockdown & Love Beneath The Stars   :clap3: 3 leads delivered with their acting. I feel like the ending will be sad for this but it’s expected unlike that unnecessary trash ending from Make Our Days Count

Edited by fais_2311

Tongtong is so cute and he is eligible to be voted in during the BL King rate.

the end of a boss a babe was cute :hug:the only thing that was missing was that they revealed what happened to the rapist stepfather...:coffee2:

apparently the filmed this before boys planet so we probably won't have proper interaction from them until 2026 :redface: 

Edited by pearlmercury

Fwkv4LAacAEyEM4?format=jpg&name=large

10 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Not gonna lie, I was too skeptical to start another BL from Philippines but I’m glad I gave The Day I Loved You a chance. 

Finally something watchable after Gameboys, Like In The Movies, Boys Lockdown & Love Beneath The Stars   :clap3: 3 leads delivered with their acting. I feel like the ending will be sad for this but it’s expected unlike that unnecessary trash ending from Make Our Days Count

All those Pinoy classics. 💕

Here we go. Rated R scene incoming with Zeke and Fifth 

Omg this shower scene. 

Fwk-3JaXgAAoBEb?format=jpg&name=large

I've started A boss and a babe and i like it.

It has no plot, as most of Gmm shows, but not a problem for now 

SOTUS 1 Ep12 and 13

Kongpob and M having that man-to-man talk. If I didn't know better, I thought this would be a friends-to-lovers show.

KongpobArthit's kissing scene at the Rama 4 (or 8?) Bridge. Damn! Singto smiling made it cuter.

When you get rid all of the silly hazing scenes, it is a surprisingly good show.

ABO in live action @Katamari

Yep. It wasn’t just BL that got the ban at that time. If you go back to History Season 1 out of Taiwan, and look at what stories they told, the point was to produce BLs with as much of the banned content as possible. So Obsession was a time travel BL. My Hero is a ghost story and a gender swap BL. And Stay Away From me was a step brothers to lovers story like Addicted. It was a middle finger, not a coincidence.

It's old-school Communist opposition to "feudal superstition." Almost all Mainland films and TV shows that have supernatural content need to have a materialist explanation for how those things happen.

Time travel probably has more to do with the problems of going back to change the past, which is a challenge to the Marxist vision of history as a progression toward communism, as well as challenging official versions of history by suggesting things could happen a different way.

Body swapping I'm not too sure about but it's probably related to the supernatural stuff.

31 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

ABO in live action @Katamari

Oh wow not 2 series :bibliahh:

let me bookmark 

FwlCJV-aMAIg-yv?format=jpg&name=large
FwlCJWIaUAEElME?format=jpg&name=large
FwlCJV7aUAA2bQK?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.