Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

The Luminous Solution ep 1 :coffee2: ok the truth is intriguing however it feels slow for a 1:10 hour ep how good they are only 6 ep

I liked seeing the guy from the second couple of manner of death in the main cast

I really don't know how the story will go, everything feels so out of the ordinary... that I like even though everything is weird:lakitu:

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Well, AntiKrist won after all :redface: I'll probably give it a try only bcs of Gawin, I can't stand the face of that Krist guy and there's nothing to watch anyway, such a crisis in BL industry :gaycat6:

As a human being, I  can't stand Kristt returns himself  as his career fails as a Macho men of larkons and hetero series, he had to return to the BL community, which he criticized a lot, however, I see the series because of Gawin and well, Kristt visually is more than acceptable also a quality actor (according to the poor standards of BL actors)

but the series had the best first episode of a BL that I have seen in general (after UNTAMED ep 1), that is, the pilot delivered what it had to deliver to catch the viewer for the following eps, they knew how to deliver a good ep with a good scoop, let's see how it goes after

gmmtv usually decreases but I liked it is a Warp effect level pilot

Edited by Nebur

It will drop

it always does for gm shows :giraffe:

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The twincest one is still messier.:hoetenks:

Mess.:deadbanana4:

At least AJ & JJ finally can lead a series

8 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Mess.:deadbanana4:

At least AJ & JJ finally can lead a series

Oh wait I just saw the poster on twitter. And it’s fraternal twin. At least they are not identical  :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Felipesf said:

Neo shared lots of shirtless pictures and clips of himself and his other hot guy friends on IG stories and regular IG posts). Honestly, his other friends are so hot that they should replace some of the other actors in Only Friends. 

Anyway, the ForceNeo / TopBoston workshops have started!!! :wanda:  (Free ForceNeo feet pic for whoever's into such things.)

On 11/23/2022 at 9:44 AM, Exzime. said:

Waitttt I was wondering when will Ohm debut 

He's gonna be gmmtv IT boy

spacer.png

Hide contents

if you follow his instagram long enough you'd know he's

gay

I just re-discovered your post from the day GMMTV unveiled their di-VERSE-ly Yours 2023 line-up and whoa, I was not expecting to see you say that cute Ohm TPK is a hunty. (I trust you because you're a Thai speaker who can read what his friends post online.)

Hopefully he posts something good for Pride Month. 

Gemini being a lazy punk and asking his fans to help him complete his Google Forms survey. 

HELP MEEEEE555555555555 :redface:

Neo-Boston & Neo-Fire are going to be like 5x as hot as Neo-Khanlong, who in turn is like 50x as hot as Neo-Gord, Neo-Na and Neo-Duean.

Edited by Genius1111

Book-Mew is here, and he honestly looks like he belongs to the Never Let Me Go universe, tbqh.

Nanon is simultaneously great and terrible at acting.

The idea for an OS2 BB must have been created over a year ago, before there was any hint that their friendship would break down. 

I don't really see a need for a BB x ATOTS crossover. They could have just have 1 episode for BB and 3 episodes for ATOTS or MSP (summarizing 12 episodes into 3 episodes would not have been too rushed).

Out of the most recent series I have watched - Tien from ATOTS. The entire time I watched the series I felt he needed lots of therapy. Then we see that he manipulated everyone in the village to believe he was like Torfun by reading entries in her diary. And announced her death to everyone including children without any consideration of how they would take it

I don’t think he was manipulating the people in the village. I think he was trying to reenact the thing in Torfun’s journal as a way to bring closure to the things she dreamed of doing. Hence the making a wish after counting stars. He was living her life for her. But yeah, couldn’t agree more about the way he told everyone. Like, bro, ease people into it. Maybe talk to the village chief first. Have some tact.

Tian's mom and Yang's mom from To sir with love. 🥹 I was so irritated of them! They had to fight in every episode. Their constant bickering was a headache.

The two friends groups in Bad Buddy. Grow up already

I enjoyed MSP a lot but the reverse role play showed weakness in acting skills for Fourth in my opinion. He didn't carry the pursuer role well at all sadly.

I thought Fourth was terrific in the original MSP and in Moonlight Chicken, but he was so meh in OS2 MSP.

WinnySatang, as alt-verse WinSound, were terrific once again, though maybe it's because Win and Sound were somewhat similar in personality to begin with. A shame that they could not re-create that 30s long kiss and there had fewer "enemy" scenes.

Alt-verse TiwPor (the characters), I feel, were mildly irritating at times, for reasons unknown.

Incoming mess. Pinoy gay dating show. 

FxTge-EaIAIPt2K?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.