Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

2 minutes ago, reymiu said:

What is inter kid ? Why are they problematic?

10 hours ago, Exzime. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

'Inter' or dek inter refers to young thai people who goes to International school (i.e. shrewsbury, st. andrews, regent, harrows etc). They carry a lot of stereotypes (mostly negative) due to wealthy lifestyle & superiority and disregard of the common culture. Here are some stereotypical dek inter videos (

link, link) if you'd like to know. Most dek inters know each other, simply because their parents are networking elites, in bangkok we have certain places that dek inter goes to as well. For Gemini, he studies in Bascii in Chula, which is basically a program established recently with no major accolades or recognition or proper structure. Why it was established? The program was invested by some wealthy individuals to separate dek inter with the rest of thais in Chula and as alternative to studying abroad, parents send their kids there to network and dek inter choose to go there for the sake of belonging in the same circle for more opportunities :dies:

Oh one last thing, they also carry negative stereotypes because they are immune to most crimes because of their parents :smile: 

But despite the negativity surrounding them, most thai people sought after them. Dating a dek inter is like a trophy to most common thai.

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I feel like it would’ve happened at least 1-2 years ago, but Han Gi Chan was allegedly battling depression and went MIA not too long after WYEL aired. 

I'm wondering if Gi Chan depression was a result of homophobic bullying, bcs Eui Soo a while ago in one of his streams revealed that some homophobic producer rejected to cast him in a project because of his BL series, also he revealed the mockery from many people that he thought was his friends. I remember he was pretty down and sad about it, since then he basically removed many of his vlogs just stopped posting on youtube and rarely updating his insta... Some homophobic people are truly the monsters :gaycat6:

Some tea about the WYEL guy

https://www.reddit.com/r/boyslove/comments/q76d04/jang_euisoo_implies_my_sweet_dear_might_be_his/

Yeah that explains why there'll never be a sequel

Makes me appreciate all the other K-BL actors who even defend or are proud of their roles :chick1:

I remember Jaechan was in some TV show and proudly explained to some straight male boomers about his BL role and to pronounce "Semantic Error" properly :dies: :heart2: Not to mention he even fought with his label for the role in the first place and it paid off :clap3:

It was problematic but I'll be watching and support :wanda:

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

I'm wondering if Gi Chan depression was a result of homophobic bullying, bcs Eui Soo a while ago in one of his streams revealed that some homophobic producer rejected to cast him in a project because of his BL series, also he revealed the mockery from many people that he thought was his friends. I remember he was pretty down and sad about it, since then he basically removed many of his vlogs just stopped posting on youtube and rarely updating his insta... Some homophobic people are truly the monsters :gaycat6:

Honestly, it would make sense, especially since they were pretty much the “engine” that kickstarted the K-BL wave we’ve had for almost 3 years now. In a lot of cases, being the “first of” to do anything will be met with criticism and mixed reactions, so it would make sense if those two got the worst of it. 

7 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Do you hate Koreans or something?

Every time I see you post about K-BLs it's either to dismiss it or to drag it

I have not been able to watch any K-BLs because they are neither on Youtube nor on Netflix. (I use the treadmill's apps when I am in the gym, and it does seem that all the K-BLs are not on those 2 platforms in my region.)

And Billibilli censors the kisses between two men, from the shows that I try to search for, so I am not using that. You will see that I usually only comment on those shows that are available on Youtube, so I have also not been watching most of the shows from Thailand, Taiwan and Japan that are not on YT.

Having said that, I have watched quite a number of Korean zombie shows/movies on Netflix and I generally enjoyed them. Kingdom, All Of Us Are Dead, Train To Busan, Happiness (only up to ep 6) and #Alive, alongside The Silent Sea and Squid Game.

Dabunique has also clarified that I got mixed up on the shows and The New Employee is worth watching.

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

So I gather The director who buys me dinner is a certified BOMB with a bad finale a la Kissable Lisp and I don't need to watch it?:coffee2:

anotherbomb.gif

Lucky me for starting with The Gay Employee.

@dabunique & @Genius1111 please be careful and change you e-mail & passwords for ATRL. I randomly got logged into your accounts during the security glitch that happened a few hours ago.

Thanks. Fortunately, I have nothing scandalous in my DMs.

the director want fkme finale  If there was a happy ending... I don't understand why they say no?:coffee2:

The Director, by sacrificing his memories to wash away the life of the one he loves, broke the blessed curse and was lucky that the one who died did remember everything so they start something from scratch:hughard:

21 hours ago, Exzime. said:
  Hide contents

'Inter' or dek inter refers to young thai people who goes to International school (i.e. shrewsbury, st. andrews, regent, harrows etc). They carry a lot of stereotypes (mostly negative) due to wealthy lifestyle & superiority and disregard of the common culture. Here are some stereotypical dek inter videos (

link, link) if you'd like to know. Most dek inters know each other, simply because their parents are networking elites, in bangkok we have certain places that dek inter goes to as well. For Gemini, he studies in Bascii in Chula, which is basically a program established recently with no major accolades or recognition or proper structure. Why it was established? The program was invested by some wealthy individuals to separate dek inter with the rest of thais in Chula and as alternative to studying abroad, parents send their kids there to network and dek inter choose to go there for the sake of belonging in the same circle for more opportunities :dies:

Oh one last thing, they also carry negative stereotypes because they are immune to most crimes because of their parents :smile: 

But despite the negativity surrounding them, most thai people sought after them. Dating a dek inter is like a trophy to most common thai.

Just curious, are you an ethnic Thai living in the UK? Also, judging from your signature, you're a Gulf Kanawut stan?

After exactly 11 months of binging Thai shows, I think I've really learnt (and I'm still learning) quite a lot about Thais, Thai Chinese and Thai society. It has been really eye-opening.

21 hours ago, dabunique said:

Literally 1000 stars storyline

Was anyone being arrested and charged for causing the accident in the show? 

Alex fails to climax. 

This was not censored.

I think The Wap Effect has a really good shot at becoming my #1 LGBT series and overtaking Dark Blue Kiss. Straight Newwie & Gay Newwie's impact! :clap3:

Edited by Genius1111

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Just curious, are you an ethnic Thai living in the UK? Also, judging from your signature, you're a Gulf Kanawut stan?

After exactly 11 months of binging Thai shows, I think I've really learnt (and I'm still learning) quite a lot about Thais, Thai Chinese and Thai society. It has been really eye-opening.

Was anyone being arrested and charged for causing the accident in the show? 

Sir no one was arrested because da family of da guy who killed La Torfun paid off her aunt and others to clean it up

dats why my Tian was guilt ridden, his car killed Torfun and then it was covered up having no justice for Torfun, and of course he was coming to steal ha man also lol

The Fourth Nattawat Show Ep6

I love that the ending

makes a reference to the elevator scene in Cherryphobic

Also glad to see the SoundWin and TiwPor ships are sailing.

13 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ready to relive the stress :gaycat6:

This new episode of My School President :jonny6: I can’t stop smiling

Fourth’s acting :jonny6:

SoundWin :jonny6:

Now I’m craving for Texas Chicken:gaycat7:

The eye contact between them :gaycat7:

King servin

FmW_ouMaEAA7QyU?format=jpg&name=large

I yelped at Winny's panicked look. It has been a while since I have seen a good portrayal of that panicking expression. 

The SatangWinny quarrels are the best I've seen since MikeToptap in Mama Gogo (but that's because they are channelling real-life emotions).

It's interesting that in Episode 1 and 6, there are references made to hitting on girls. Ironically, there are no prominent females in the show, while 4 of the guys in the band end up being with other guys.

Finished The Director Who Buys Me Dinner, they ruined the last episode with unnecessary drama 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.