Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Wait new employee has a manga :jonny2:

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Not art thief :bibliahh:

it just keep getting worse for them tbh 

the bad karma is really showing itself 

History5 ep    6-3      that ***** Si chi how dare she order to hit the baby of  Bo Wei:biblio:   I like the contrast of both couples, one is all cutie and soft and the other is a mess hahaha:heart: love both  

However, something that I do not understand with that ending, it turns out that when I travel in time, Bo hei changed his body with  Jhonny? but it looked the same as BO hei? WTF I don't understand anything at first in the first episodes if they gave me to understand that they changed bodies but I don't know anymore:psyduck:

Why if I change bodies, why don't you look for the old Johnny's house/life instead of staying on the street? Or simply that guy Jhonny went back to the time of 2000 but they didn't change bodies but they are only similar and for that they confuse him :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Edited by Nebur

The way Seung Hyun and Jong Chan are just letting their love blossom so naturally. They’re too cute :jonny5:

Oop, the kiss scene

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Any truth in what she is saying about Nanon? She provides some evidence in this thread, but I am not sure if it is believable.

Girl the Tea is literally burning but you're still in your denial mode bcs you saw a cute face and your p*ssy got immediately wet. He's a gay4pay abusing trash same as his homophobic parents. Give them money and they will pee in your face with excuses and lies :skull:

5 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Girl the Tea is literally burning but you're still in your denial mode bcs you saw a cute face and your p*ssy got immediately wet. He's a gay4pay abusing trash same as his homophobic parents. Give them money and they will pee in your face with excuses and lies :skull:

Ok chill, I don't stan Nanon and I have joked about him being gay4pay several times, but I am giving the benefit of doubt over here for some of the claims here. I have heard about the homophobic parents part. The part about him bring trashy to his ex seems new to me (or at the very least, it is not a talking point that is repeated often).

History5 EP2

The second ML/the director is so sus :rip: And couldn't they have found a high schooler for the first flashback instead of the same adult actor, a MESS :bibliahh: But the second bottom is a pure and sweet cupcake :flower: 

I like the main MC, he kinda gives Aoiki from Kieta Hatsukoi energy, his grandma :cries: 

The main ML is too hetero for now but I love his long ass arms :-* 

It's definitely one of those shows that heavily relies on suspension of disbelief otherwise it's not entertaining

History5 EP2

Ok main ML got better but the second ML got WORSE :rip: How did he know The New Employee's address and why did The New Employee never question anything that sussy baka does :rip: I get that he's a doormat but not even like "hmmm that's weird... that's suspicious...."

EP3

That kiss was a whole jumpscare :bibliahh:

But the director's smile is so cute I might let his stalking slide :dies: But irl I'd get a restraining order!

Ok I like them now ugh! the power of the gay!

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

History5 ep    6-3      that ***** Si chi how dare she order to hit the baby of  Bo Wei:biblio:   I like the contrast of both couples, one is all cutie and soft and the other is a mess hahaha:heart: love both  

However, something that I do not understand with that ending, it turns out that when I travel in time, Bo hei changed his body with  Jhonny? but it looked the same as BO hei? WTF I don't understand anything at first in the first episodes if they gave me to understand that they changed bodies but I don't know anymore:psyduck:

Why if I change bodies, why don't you look for the old Johnny's house/life instead of staying on the street? Or simply that guy Jhonny went back to the time of 2000 but they didn't change bodies but they are only similar and for that they confuse him :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

I just got to this part and I agree wtf was that ending, what about the light stick flashback with the ML? So weird :bibliahh:

So it's a body switch and not a time travel? a MESS

The Gay Employee EP4

"Should I go shower?" Yas clean and loosen up that hole sis :-* 

Edit: how can you just leave and miss the sight of Jong Chan with his hair down and casual clothes omg :WAP:

Is it a BL I saw on Twitter where someone gets a hj while the other is asking for his forgiveness? And he forgave him after the did. It has GMMTV tag in the video. :rip: Is this what I've been missing from new BL? Sign me up again then.

16 minutes ago, caleb. said:

Is it a BL I saw on Twitter where someone gets a hj while the other is asking for his forgiveness? And he forgave him after the did. It has GMMTV tag in the video. :rip: Is this what I've been missing from new BL? Sign me up again then.

It is called The Warp Effect and Jojo is the director. That scene was from Episode 4 with Fluke Pusit (Army) and Thor (Joe).

It is definitely an LGBT show with at least 2 gay, 2 lesbian and 1 non-binary character. The main character (Newwie portraying Alex), however, is presumably straight.

16 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

It is called The Warp Effect and Jojo is the director. That scene was from Episode 4 with Fluke Pusit (Army) and Thor (Joe).

It is definitely an LGBT show with at least 2 gay, 2 lesbian and 1 non-binary character. The main character (Newwie portraying Alex), however, is presumably straight.

Oh wow thank you for coming in swiftly with the answers. :hug:

the director who buys me dinner finale

nJaL1hC.jpg

maybe its time to stop time travel trope in bl, once again and this both didnt end well, and we still have an ongoing time travel bl :redface: 

the show has been cute and fluffy and we got ending like this :mazen:

Rewatching Trapped for the first time since 2020 (second time in general). Ready to relive the magic :jonny5:

19 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Redditors trying to figure out why Cherry Magic deserves to be renamed as Cherryphobic.

If one of them is uncomfortable to kiss then no one should force them. If the production have problem with that, they should hire other actors, but they didn’t. I guess no one there really think the kiss is important to the plot. Me too.

As much as I want both actors to kiss each other, I have zero problem with that. It did not affect the storylines at all. I rather watch something unique with better story like Cherry Magic again & again over something like Shittie Pie, Secret Trash On You or Legs In The Air just for the kiss 

4 hours ago, caleb. said:

Oh wow thank you for coming in swiftly with the answers. :hug:

I am trying my best to promote the show. :gaycat5:

I have not watched the latest episode so far (Ep5) but the show is really above my expectations this far. I was looking forward to the show because of its premise but I didn't expect it to be that raunchy and that sex-positive/educational.

8 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

The Gay Employee EP4

"Should I go shower?" Yas clean and loosen up that hole sis :-* 

Edit: how can you just leave and miss the sight of Jong Chan with his hair down and casual clothes omg :WAP:

i'm imagining da pen belonged to his college crush

chile this show was serving communication left and right and now he jus runs off

i honestly don't kno Korean Corporate ways but OMG my American HR mind jus is goin cookoo for cocoa puffs

ur boss has now kissed u twice while u was drunk

da company took u out twice for drinks and u got $h!t faced

u done told two people in ur office dat u r messing with someone and they kno who

u and ur boss are canoodling in da conference room is not it (my favorite scene in da manga and here )

and jus liek da corporate world, there is always someone so pressed about ur success dat they make it their duty to knock u down a few posts or get u fired 

P'Aof!!!! LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.