Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Just curious, when you guys use "inter" over here, what are you all referring to?

--

A bit before the controversy started, I (perhaps presciently) mentioned that GeminiFourth are basically the 2nd OhmNanon, at least in terms of looks. Now, I am kinda worried that he is really going to be the 2nd Ohm-ophobic Pawat.

'Inter' or dek inter refers to young thai people who goes to International school (i.e. shrewsbury, st. andrews, regent, harrows etc). They carry a lot of stereotypes (mostly negative) due to wealthy lifestyle & superiority and disregard of the common culture. Here are some stereotypical dek inter videos (

link, link) if you'd like to know. Most dek inters know each other, simply because their parents are networking elites, in bangkok we have certain places that dek inter goes to as well. For Gemini, he studies in Bascii in Chula, which is basically a program established recently with no major accolades or recognition or proper structure. Why it was established? The program was invested by some wealthy individuals to separate dek inter with the rest of thais in Chula and as alternative to studying abroad, parents send their kids there to network and dek inter choose to go there for the sake of belonging in the same circle for more opportunities :dies:

Oh one last thing, they also carry negative stereotypes because they are immune to most crimes because of their parents :smile: 

But despite the negativity surrounding them, most thai people sought after them. Dating a dek inter is like a trophy to most common thai.

11 minutes ago, Exzime. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

'Inter' or dek inter refers to thai people who goes to International school (i.e. shrewsbury, st. andrews, regent, harrows etc). They carry a lot of stereotypes (mostly negative) due to wealthy lifestyle & superiority and disregard of the common culture. Here are some stereotypical dek inter videos (

link, link) if you'd like to know. Most dek inters know each other, simply because their parents are networking elites, in bangkok we have certain places that dek inter goes to as well. For Gemini, he studies in Bascii in Chula, which is basically a program established recently with no major accolades or recognition or proper structure. Why it was established? The program was invested by some wealthy individuals to separate dek inter with the rest of thais in Chula and as alternative to studying abroad, parents send their kids there to network and dek inter choose to go there for the sake of belonging in the same circle for more opportunities :dies:

Oh one last thing, they also carry negative stereotypes because they are immune to most crimes because of their parents :smile: 

Literally 1000 stars storyline

Hundreds of years ago, a child was named after god and was cursed. After 4 reincarnations he finds his love in the form of an employee of his company, a man! If they don't date, they die! "We have to date. If we don't, we die." Dong Baek is one of the newest employees at Min Entertainment. His director, Yu Dam, is absolutely perfect in every way. Yet, Dong Baek thinks his director has lost his mind... What do you mean the director has lived three lives and because of that he wants to date? What's going on?

I-

What is this premise? Why are you all o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-obsessed with this show?

13 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Girl the Tea is literally burning but you're still in your denial mode bcs you saw a cute face and your p*ssy got immediately wet. He's a gay4pay abusing trash same as his homophobic parents. Give them money and they will pee in your face with excuses and lies :skull:

:johnald:

The new employee cliffhanger :psyduck:

i guess this is where we read the manga :redface:

8 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The new employee cliffhanger :psyduck:

i guess this is where we read the manga :redface:

i've been reading da manga, after an episode i go and read like three chapters, da only thing was dat i didn't get to da sleepover  section ind a manga so i will read like four or five to catch up

there is alot of kissing in da manga

da kiss after da drop off was a full on kiss and not on da cheek

another kiss while watching da movie was omitted

plus in da manga they keep their relationship a secret unlike here where da beshies kno  

36 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I-

dats da Director who molested me, its Da Gay Employee we love more lol

da smell of hot sweaty cheating sex 

FmSFfnLaAAEOhTF?format=jpg&name=medium

32 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i've been reading da manga, after an episode i go and read like three chapters, da only thing was dat i didn't get to da sleepover  section ind a manga so i will read like four or five to catch up

there is alot of kissing in da manga

da kiss after da drop off was a full on kiss and not on da cheek

another kiss while watching da movie was omitted

plus in da manga they keep their relationship a secret unlike here where da beshies kno  

Ugh yes the kiss took place in a car and was dif and it looks like they did it more times  (but no redacted tho)  before he found the pen. The drama makes it look like it was just one night :redface: 

the backstory of the pen was not rediculous tbh :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Ugh yes the kiss took place in a car and was dif and it looks like they did it more times  (but no redacted tho)  before he found the pen. The drama makes it look like it was just one night :redface: 

the backstory of the pen was not rediculous tbh :deadbanana2:

good i can't wait to read this

The Flop Who Buys Me Dinner Finale

This is why you shouldn't change anything from the source material, Senpai This Can't Be Love teas, worms for brains you had an EASY blueprint all you had to do was copy and paste :bibliahh:The panning and the lashings lol The Gay Employee WON in the end after being in this show's shadow cause of the leads' visuals or whatever

2139a0234fcbffbab778884cde7eea251adfaaf8

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I-

Do you hate Koreans or something?

Every time I see you post about K-BLs it's either to dismiss it or to drag it

Surprised nobody posted these, are they JUST starting to work on Season 2? :rip: I thought they'd be done filming by now

First Love Again

Flop Buys Me Dinner

History5: Love in the Future (getting ultra panned as we speak!)

Maybe it's time to retire the weird reincarnation plot :cm: It just never works

Win: it’s okay he’s family

also win: why did you get a plot of land? Are you sucking up to the old man too?

like sir you just said he was like family why r u surprised your dad would leave him something :deadbanana4: the dad must ship them teehee

hell he lives the main house with them apparently since he was throwing his clothes (as if he found his lover cheating on him) :deadbanana4:

to think the events of this series probably would never happen 

Spoiler

If Korn kissed Win after his dads funeral :redface:

33 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

First Love Again

Flop Buys Me Dinner

History5: Love in the Future (getting ultra panned as we speak!)

Maybe it's time to retire the weird reincarnation plot :cm: It just never works

Japan gets it right at least. 

we need a BL version of Your Name :redface:

33 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Surprised nobody posted these, are they JUST starting to work on Season 2? :rip: I thought they'd be done filming by now

It was confirmed a few months ago that Blueming will return with second season :gaycat2: Now, I need to know when miss Da Seul will announce the sequel of "Where your eyes linger", since it was her first and only one project without second season :gaycat5:

FmMwugoaMAA-pIZ?format=jpg&name=large

So I gather The director who buys me dinner is a certified BOMB with a bad finale a la Kissable Lisp and I don't need to watch it?:coffee2:

anotherbomb.gif

Lucky me for starting with The Gay Employee.

@dabunique & @Genius1111 please be careful and change you e-mail & passwords for ATRL. I randomly got logged into your accounts during the security glitch that happened a few hours ago.

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Japan gets it right at least. 

we need a BL version of Your Name :redface:

That concept works in manga and 2D anime I guess but not live-action :rip: 

Your Name lowkey had BL elements when that guy's friend started getting interested when the guy started acting more femme :gaycat3:

23 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

So I gather The director who buys me dinner is a certified BOMB with a bad finale a la Kissable Lisp and I don't need to watch it?:coffee2:

Not Kissable Lisp :dies: 

TDWBMD at least served budget and great gowns, beautiful gowns unlike that high school film project

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

It was confirmed a few months ago that Blueming will return with second season :gaycat2: Now, I need to know when miss Da Seul will announce the sequel of "Where your eyes linger", since it was her first and only one project without second season :gaycat5:

FmMwugoaMAA-pIZ?format=jpg&name=large

I feel like it would’ve happened at least 1-2 years ago, but Han Gi Chan was allegedly battling depression and went MIA not too long after WYEL aired. 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Win: it’s okay he’s family

also win: why did you get a plot of land? Are you sucking up to the old man too?

like sir you just said he was like family why r u surprised your dad would leave him something :deadbanana4: the dad must ship them teehee

hell he lives the main house with them apparently since he was throwing his clothes (as if he found his lover cheating on him) :deadbanana4:

to think the events of this series probably would never happen 

Hide contents

If Korn kissed Win after his dads funeral :redface:

Ma’am keep goin. Cuz da ending will have u all phucked up

47 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

anotherbomb.gif

Lucky me for starting with The Gay Employee.

@dabunique & @Genius1111 please be careful and change you e-mail & passwords for ATRL. I randomly got logged into your accounts during the security glitch that happened a few hours ago.

Thank u 

I hope they follow in the footsteps of the Kissable Lisp actors and redeem themselves with a second, BETTER K-BL :gaycat4:

FmQ-4rXaYAMy-Vl?format=jpg&name=small

FmRWW2_akAAJLpI?format=jpg&name=small

On 1/11/2023 at 2:18 PM, Exzime. said:

guess what

Hide contents

bangkok inter kids boys are known to roofie girls' drinks during parties-

its pretty common and they find it fun. Most rich kids have access to these dr*gs as some parents money launder. The amount of stories I heard... and don't get me started with their homophobic jokes and lace it with "no homo bro" :biblio: I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt but i won't be surprised if anything resurfaces

What is inter kid ? Why are they problematic?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.