Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

994550eda3dc68c1f19264da2b421bd6ab3c27a0db0d9b2a89aea014bd1d96a7d9dc5850e311bb6c

725212946169cd21204438d775e829d3a3e1757d4fa88c32332888da567a91bc36fa82148b8ac52d

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

well we have finally reached da pinnacle of Our Skyy in da next two weeks with da legendary BB and ATOTS

FxDlGfgXgAETKx3?format=jpg&name=large

FxDlGtVWcAEtUwY?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

One of the truths: I guess, about 70-90 % of the actors, aren't neither gay, nor bi. There are endless "scandals" and some of the actors really look depressed after some time. I imagine, I would be forced to have "a girlfriend" all the time (Haha, isn't that, in fact, what society forces us to?). Sometimes I wonder if BL is a revenge for heteros. Anyhow, I can imagine that these "boyfriend"-fan service isn't really healthy for the mind. I totally understand that many actors just drop out of BL.

Definitely P'Aof. And P'New of Wabi Sabi. Actors always seem comfortable working on their projects. I can't remember who it was, but they said how P'New basically played the character for them to show them what they expected for the role and it helped them get a better idea of the character for themselves. Maybe it was Joong or Dunk for SIMM.

That's good of New the director to do that. Too bad New doesn't really care about having good scripts.

*The actors are exploited and dropped or buried in low budget stuff if they don't manage or aren't willing to sell their ship, no matter how talented they are

*Never fully trust translators if they're in the fandom, the language has so much nuance so the translations can be accurate and still not neutral

"My ultimate form of success is to actually be a father," he shared.

He further explained that he thinks one day, when the spotlight no longer shines on him, other people will forget about him but not his children.

"My true legacy and what the impact I'm gonna leave on this world is gonna be my kids. And I actually think one day people would forgot my name or people won't know who I am but my kids will know who I am," he explained.

FxC3RljaIAA1RAS?format=jpg&name=large

FxEA3hiacAYwlz8?format=jpg&name=large

FxEA32aaAAM5_q1?format=jpg&name=large

FxEA4FuagAESSHM?format=jpg&name=large

FxEA4S9aEAAzDuC?format=jpg&name=large

Be My Favorite is cute. Pisaeng & Kawi the chemistry already :heart:

Krist-fil-A ate every scenes. I hate him but he’s such a good actor. 

Gawin already shirtless. Keep them comin’. 

I thought the The Day I Loved You finale would be today :noparty:

FxDblcfakAEES7u?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, badgirlriri said:

I thought the The Day I Loved You finale would be today :noparty:

they gonna stretch it to next wednesday

i'm not ready sis 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Be My Favorite is cute. Pisaeng & Kawi the chemistry already :heart:

Krist-fil-A ate every scenes. I hate him but he’s such a good actor. 

Gawin already shirtless. Keep them comin’. 

I have been waiting for this show for more than a year and I have high expectations for it, like The Warp Effect. 1st episode is not bad.

I have been watching SOTUS and SOTUS S the past few weeks and it's amusing to see Anti-Krist going from this scary head hazer to a meek office worker and now an even more introverted undergrad who had trouble getting signatures. He has been acting well from what I see.

There were some parts where Krist's acting was reminiscent of Book's acting in ABAAB. A little too over the top at times, but still alright.

It's amusing to see him being part of a subtitling team. Is GMMTV shading itself for not paying their contractors enough for their work? :gaycat2: Happy to see Metawin appearing again. Since this is showing a scene in F4 Thailand, perhaps we can assume that the show itself is set in late 2021 / early 2022 and the university scenes were in 2010 and the students were born in 1992.

Gawin already shirtless in Episode 1. :clap3:Wasn't expecting that.

Drunk Kawi's dancing reminded me of Chonlatee (and someone on Youtube said the same thing in the comments.)

I love that PisaengKawi were already holding hands in Ep 1. This could potentially be remembered as a classic scene.

Overall, I am quite hopeful that this will go well. But then again, that's what I've said for every Jittirain adaptation. This show could serve as Krist's redemption and him winning over the people who were sitting on the fence.

OK, could Neo just ask his gay squad straight gym friends to also make a cameo in Only Friends, to spice things up? :wanda:

Be My Favorite ep 1 ok, this is how a first episode of a series should be... HAVE TO CATCH:duca:

I really liked it, I didn't think that this couple was going to have chemistry, and they already surprised me, not to mention that the story caught me... and it has my favorite trope  enemies to lovers , and I like that the can travel in time at all times by episodes according to the progress:duca:

Edited by Nebur

and Kristt is giving a performance of MPB:clap3: 

And Gawin I'm happy for him I hope he's successful he deserves it and Kristt although I don't like him in real life as a person, as an actor in Sotus and Sotus S he was the only relevant thing. so glad to see him here with a better partner:fan:

Step By Step actually incorporates Thai gay slang. Phrases like e-dok (b****), lerd (fierce), mae (equivalent to mutha), kratoey (fem gays), jaew (fabulous) :clap3:The fact that there are so many BLs and none of them use these gay slangs, when it's a common use here with gays in Thailand. Up doing a great job. 

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

and Kristt is giving a performance of MPB:clap3: 

And Gawin I'm happy for him I hope he's successful he deserves it and Kristt although I don't like him in real life as a person, as an actor in Sotus and Sotus S he was the only relevant thing. so glad to see him here with a better partner:fan:

Singto sweetie ......

Anyway Be My Favorite's 1st ep was cute. And yeah I think Book would have slayed this role too.

It’s FifthZeke time!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.