Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Hearing that XC3 isn’t suddenly way shorter (which I was worried about since they finished development early) and that it’s apparently way bigger than the other two is so reassuring. I know nothing else besides a few of the short trailers, and it’s nice to go into a Xenoblade game unspoiled for the very first time. I’m literally dying waiting for however many more hours left :chick3:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

don't know when i'll get the game but i'm k wording myself if i see any spoilers, pray for me sisters :nicole: i hope everyone has fun and hoping this is yet another 10/10 from monolith soft 

Happy for all of you girlies who get to experience GOTY tonight (and shout out to those playing Digimon Survive as well). 

While y’all are living your best lives I’ll be researching how to perform a witch’s hex to expedite my shipment from Amazon since both of my games are arriving aug 2 apparently :monkey:

I pulled up Torna to pass some time and just heard Addam’s English voice actor for the first time and nearly vomited. :)

I’m very tempted to stick with Japanese voices from now on, including for XC3 in a few minutes!

I was only able to play up until after the first tutorial and when we see the first region but I’m absolutely in love. I already know this game is gonna have me in distress and/or tears :jonny4:

Music, setting, lore, designs, voice acting. She’s eating. I think this is THE game. 

the fact that I like Noah so much in mere seconds. Poor Rex had to go through L after L for me to start liking him :jonnycat:

52 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I was only able to play up until after the first tutorial and when we see the first region but I’m absolutely in love. I already know this game is gonna have me in distress and/or tears :jonny4:

Music, setting, lore, designs, voice acting. She’s eating. I think this is THE game. 

the fact that I like Noah so much in mere seconds. Poor Rex had to go through L after L for me to start liking him :jonnycat:

I was wondering if this game was a available to download at the stroke of midnight. 

smh Amazon better not get delayed :jonny:

what the ****? :biblionny: they weren't lying about survive being dark. im literally sad right now

I’m really into Survive even though it’s heavy on the dialogue. The story and characters are pretty good, so it’s not mind-numbing like a Pokémon game in a similar vein would be. About to jump into XC3. :duca:

Edited by touchofmyhand

Still waiting for my Digimon and XC3 copies to arrive. Can Amazon hurry up, please. 

I widhed they used the same battle system in cyber sleuth for digimon survive :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator

I went to Target at 8am and they didn't have it out :mad: The dude was like, "Yeah, sometimes we don't get games out on release date." Tf??? Anyway, went to another store super out of my way but found it there, so I'm about to start :duca:

Also, I blame Game Informer for the 89. Let me boycott them like I did Kotaku :fan:

Just downloaded XC3 but won’t get the chance to actually play it until this Fall at the earliest :clown:

I was able to play for two or three hours last night. I just have to say - I’m completely blown away already. It’s connected with me immediately in a way the first two never did, and I love those games. The tone of the setting and the story setup I’ve got so far are perfect. I even think it looks great - like it looks sharper and clearer, the models are improved a bit and I like the character design more. Perfect so far. I can’t wait to see what’s in store; I hope it’s as good as it seems, and I really hope that this is the big one for Xenoblade as far as sales and such.

This year has already been so huge for gaming but to get this after already getting Elden Ring and Pokémon Legends… 2022 is a monster of a year :jonny2:

The way almost everything they have shown in the trailers happens in the very first chapter :ahh: 

Battles feel faster and more dynamic than XC2, a win :jonny: 

7 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

I widhed they used the same battle system in cyber sleuth for digimon survive :chick3:

We’ve had tons of games with that battle system so I’m glad they’re trying something new. There’s already 5 games in that style between all the Digimon World games on DS and the two Cybersleuth games. If it makes you feel better though, there’s a new game in that style in development already (the DS / Cybersleuth style of games are sold under the “Digimon Story” brand in Japan) - https://www.gematsu.com/2022/02/next-digimon-story-game-still-in-development-set-in-the-digital-world-and-themed-around-the-olympos-xii

• ATRL Moderator

Does anyone know if/how you can remove the main quest marker from the screen? :gaycat6: I don't mind it on the minimap but it's so big and ugly on the main screen. But I looked through settings and can't find out how to turn it off.

I can't wait till y'all unlock the hero with the massive guns :WAP: i wanna suck on those big biceps :WAP: 

Also the character that unlocks his class first has SUCH a good outfit. Love playing as that character cuz their look and combat are so cool :WAP:

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Does anyone know if/how you can remove the main quest marker from the screen? :gaycat6: I don't mind it on the minimap but it's so big and ugly on the main screen. But I looked through settings and can't find out how to turn it off.

Press Y ? On the bottom right of my screen i only see "Y Show/Hide Objective"

the way my amazon delivery has yet to come 

DanceFreak

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Press Y ? On the bottom right of my screen i only see "Y Show/Hide Objective"

That just makes a box appear in bottom right showing you what the next objective is in the quest. I want the red or blue diamond in the middle of the screen to go away :gaycat6: It's the one that's in the direction of the next objective and I find it obnoxious.

Noah is SO much more likable than Rex. I’m so relieved! Also love the rest of the cast so far, but I’ve only played for an hour lol 

Noah > Rex >>>>> Shulk agreed! 

Xc 3 is truly a masterpiece 

Guys any feedback on Digimon Survive?

I am tempted to buy it as I loved Cyber Sleuth/Hacker’s Memory and I need something while I wait for Pokémon SV (I have recently restarted AC:HC after ignoring it for 2 years , but I had forgot how slow it is at the beginning and I am losing a bit of motivation)

11 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Guys any feedback on Digimon Survive?

I am tempted to buy it as I loved Cyber Sleuth/Hacker’s Memory and I need something while I wait for Pokémon SV (I have recently restarted AC:HC after ignoring it for 2 years , but I had forgot how slow it is at the beginning and I am losing a bit of motivation)

im on chapter 7 and wow im amazed :jonnycat:

it's pretty much a +13 version of adventure, imagine when sora and biyomon fought but instead sora gets killed while biyomon was slacking around. idk if u played fire emblem before, a srpg where your story characters can die permanently, but here instead of dying as a result of battle your characters die/evolve from your choices in plot. i was wondering why only two of my characters reached ultimate while others were still champion. turns out only agumon's evolution stage is plot driven. it has fair bit of dialogues, like a lot, but you can fast forward them and after a while (for me, it was after i was too careless and got reduced to 6 people) you start to notice that reading them MIGHT be the better choice, also they're well written. it definitely has replay value because of the routes and just going in blind and doing a random run + a more careful good ending may be the best option if you want to experience the whole thing. IIRC it has 12 chapters and 3 or 4 endings as well. 

one of my favorite parts is that the partner digimon evolution works just as it does in anime (they devolve) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.