• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

14 hours ago, Rence said:

I thought I was almost done with Torna until the game asked me to raise the community level… like who has the time for this when the final battle is right there :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

This is the worst part of Torna and the reason I didn't play the game for months. 

Honestly I barely ever bother with side quests in games unless I complete them by accident. I always just play games for the main story. However, when I got to this part I only needed to complete 4 or 5 side quests  to reach the required community level, and the ones I ended up doing were all interesting ones with real character development stories for people in Torna which were actually fun. 

Maybe I just got lucky and  completed a lot of random quests throughout the game by accident, but it wasn’t bad at all for me in the end 

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I love this for some reason. I'm so intrigued by the story :jonny5: 

Intriguing. Why for only 2 months though? 

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I love this for some reason. I'm so intrigued by the story :jonny5: 

omggg now im even more excited :jonny5: 

eventho the roster is small AF

2 hours ago, Rith said:

eventho the roster is small AF

The king made it on the list, and that’s all that matters. 

Spoiler

13933ab534d672e4ee3f4bc5d676acf2.gif

Thank the lordt that Bandai cannot let go of Adventure nostalgia. I’ve stanned this orange flying pig rat since I was 6 years old :chick1:

Not me misremembering that XC2 had 20 chapters.

I thought after 24 hours, only being 3/20 was crazy :deadbanana2:

XC3 number of chapters spoiler

XC3 apparently only has 7 :'( idw this to end :'( 

The chapters feel much longer than XC2 tho, but i could just be misremembering agn.

GOTY tomorrow :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Kinda sad that I won’t be able to finish Torna but I don’t want to miss the experience of playing day 1 :WAP:

MK8D Wave 2 just announced

Waluigi Pinball is in it ?

• ATRL Moderator

My XC3 copy finally shipped from Nintendo and the expected arrival date is next Tuesday :gaycat6: Gonna have to buy a second copy on Friday I fear. Then I'll just sell the one that arrives Tues?

1 hour ago, Baltie said:

The iconic Mushroom Gorge and Waluigi Pinball are BACK :heart2:

Yay!! Finally! And coming next week already! I’m so happy!

34 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Damn :jonny4:

Idk how Monolith Soft are outdoing themselves. It’s insane :jonny5:

40 hours & still on C3 :deadbanana2: granted i've been doing "side quests", but they could pass for main story :deadbanana2:

For reference, I didn't do 95% of SQs in XC2 cuz they seemed pointless.

Also the levelling is so weird. Now that i'm back to doing the main story, i'm almost 10 levels above everyone :deadbanana2: 

I feel like this is gonna be a common complaint, it's piss easy to overlevel :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

40 hours & still on C3 :deadbanana2: granted i've been doing "side quests", but they could pass for main story :deadbanana2:

Also the levelling is so weird. Now that i'm back to doing the main story, i'm almost 10 levels above everyone :deadbanana2: 

I feel like this is gonna be a common complaint, it's piss easy to overlevel :deadbanana2:

I thought you level yourself at camp? Why don't you not overlevel?

3 hours ago, Baltie said:

The iconic Mushroom Gorge and Waluigi Pinball are BACK :heart2:

What's up with the weird flat-colour artstyle they're using for the DLC courses? It just reeks of no effort. Like, looking at that Mushroom Gorge footage and I legit think MKWii looks better :deadbanana2:

If I have learned something about the Xenoblade saga is to never complaint about levels. Those high level monsters are hard no matter what's your level lmao. 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Is there an expert mode like in DE and 2 where you can lower your level. 

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Should I pick up Skyward sword?

No. There's a good reason it underperformed. 

4 hours ago, johnzy13 said:

Is there an expert mode like in DE and 2 where you can lower your level. 

I saw someone insinuating u get it NG+ on Gamefaqs, the overlevelling seems to be a common complaint there too. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80106891

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80106397

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I thought you level yourself at camp? Why don't you not overlevel?

You level up regardless of camp, but u can use extra EXP at camp. That's like saying why don't you turn off EXP Share in Pokemon :toofunny3: & how was i supposed to know i was gonna be overlevelled first time playing? There are also people on Gamefaqs who are overlevelled without touching the camp :coffee2:

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

If I have learned something about the Xenoblade saga is to never complaint about levels. Those high level monsters are hard no matter what's your level lmao. 

If you're overlevelled, unlocking new classes becomes effectively locked too :allears: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/357204-xenoblade-chronicles-3/80107971 which is ironic since u need to explore to discover new classes... & then not be able to use them :deadbanana: Apparently it stops being such a problem in the 40s tho.

I forgot to cancel my Xenoblade Chronicles 3 order on time and now it's too late. :jonny5:

Are we ready girlies? It's time

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

You level up regardless of camp, but u can use extra EXP at camp. That's like saying why don't you turn off EXP Share in Pokemon :toofunny3: & how was i supposed to know i was gonna be overlevelled first time playing? There are also people on Gamefaqs who are overlevelled without touching the camp :coffee2:

Oh, I didn't know that's how it works nnnn. Thanks for the heads up though—now I'm just gonna rely on natural leveling up and not touch the camp system until late game or whatever :gaycatney1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.