Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Posted (edited)

also for such a technology advanced nation why the **** did Nintendo use some outdated 90s style internet for the DS :rip: 

that wpas2 or whatever was already out the door by the time ds came out :deadbanana4: they really couldn't ask sony for some tips :deadbanana4:

was it really giving horse and buggy sis

Edited by Katamari

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

1 hour ago, Lord Gaga said:

Imagine they expand on it and do a fully new open world map in a new area and then halfway through the game introduce a whole new other open world kingdom :jonny2: ALBW is one it the most polished games I've ever played and fits so well on its hardware I need the new switch to have one in it's debut year so bad

ALTTP was my first Zelda game (bc I'm ancient) and ALBW gave such an amazing sense of nostalgia. They managed to take a familiar world and made it feel new and fresh! 

I'd love a brand new open world! I wouldn't be opposed to something like the oracle games, both of those games played with the world/environment in such a unique way for the time they were released 

• Like 1

The curmudgeon in me is wary of another ALBW... great game of course, but the dungeon design suffered from the game's nonlinear structure. Hopefully a second attempt could make it a tad more intellectually and mechanically stimulating :lakitu:

I never got to play ALBW and now I'm super jealous. ALTTP is my favorite Zelda :heart2: Link's Awakening DX was amazing and a highlight on Switch so I hope we get ALTTP DX for Switch 2…if not for holiday 2024.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 5:54 PM, Magickarp said:

If y'all have an LG OLED u've gotta try this :jonny5: I was messing with my new C1, & the difference is incredible.

TruMotion made TOTK look 60 fps. Imma try this on some other 30fps games now. 

I just bought a C1 will it work?

2 hours ago, MattieB said:

I just bought a C1 will it work?

Yas sis, try it :jonnycat: have Link walking while u turn the setting on and off and u will see the DIFFERENCE 

9 days until TTYD!!!!!!

• ATRL Moderator

Finally playing Triangle Strategy and Y'ALL, the way I'm sat for a 3-hour play session and only battle for 45 minutes :redface: There's so much story/dialogue nnnnn. (It is engaging at least, but mama, let me do some battles.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Emblem ENGAGE! :WAP:

I can't put the game down as I'm having so much fun with it. The more rings I unlock the more combinations I want to try and change and whatnot. 

Fire Emblem, you will always be famous! 

Also: I kinda HAVE MY DIMITRI BACK :chick3:

Started replaying Three Houses (Blue Lions route) 

I forgot how great this game is. Characters are extremely customizable, the story is interesting and the gameplay is fun 

Hopefully the next game (or genealogy remake) will be more 3H and less Engage

• Like 4

Started Engage ages ago, but there was more ENGAGING stuff to play, so I left it somewhere at the beginning. But I'll probably have to pick it up again at some point to get some of that:

yHHRkF0.jpeg

• Like 2

Respectfully, Engage stans should be shot

I keep saying this but Engage's gameplay is miles better than 3H's.

However, 3H is better in everything else (probably except graphics) and it's my favorite FE title so far :gaycat4:

• Like 1

Finally got to play Kirby and the Forgotten Land and it's really great so far. The way it's kinda stomping on both Super Mario Odyssey and Wonder :jonnycat:

There's no doubt that 3H is much better than Engage - 3H is in THE trinity of games ever for a reason. BUT Engage is so much fun as well, you just need to ignore the story and some cringe characters. :gaycatina1:

The gameplay is so much fun and ENGAGE-ing:gaycatina1:

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Respectfully, Engage stans should be shot

Shoot me, go ahead and try it! :gaycatina1:

• Haha 2

My copy of Paper Mario TTYD is here :gaycatina1: and it arrived just in time cause I'm getting bored with the PS5 again

I'm glad I have this + Kirby cause the Direct is still a few weeks away :gaycatina1:

• Like 2

there's a power blackout in my city right now, already lasting for an hour. 

all i wanna say is: PRAISE THE SWITCH AND GAME CARTRIDGES :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

there's a power blackout in my city right now, already lasting for an hour. 

all i wanna say is: PRAISE THE SWITCH AND GAME CARTRIDGES :WAP:

and the battery? :bird:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kern said:

and the battery? :bird:

going strong + my powerbank is FULL :gaycatina1: power is supposed to come back in about an hour so I'm SET :gaycatina1:

On 5/19/2024 at 9:47 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Finally playing Triangle Strategy and Y'ALL, the way I'm sat for a 3-hour play session and only battle for 45 minutes :redface: There's so much story/dialogue nnnnn. (It is engaging at least, but mama, let me do some battles.)

Played this one at launch. Probably the best RPG I have played since Xenoblade 1 on Wii. IT WAS SPECIAL. 

Maybe it's time for a second play though with different choices. :duca:

I have so much going on gaming wise though. I just got a PukeStation 5 and have TTYD knocking at my door.

I need to take 10 days of PTO and stay put in front of my TV. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Played this one at launch. Probably the best RPG I have played since Xenoblade 1 on Wii. IT WAS SPECIAL. 

Maybe it's time for a second play though with different choices. :duca:

I read the posts in here from people who played it when it came out and one user said they regret using a guide to get the golden route, so I'm not using a guide at all and just choosing whatever path I think is right in the moment.

Just finished the first battle that I found difficult, which was the fight on the docks during a rainstorm (I think Ch. 8?).

And I'm also at the point where I feel like my party is too large :chick2: I hate having to leave units out. (Hence why I loved 3H just having a house and you don't have to recruit anyone new.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.