Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Also chile that voice acting. Viola sounds like Ash from Pokémon. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I’m tempted to get the trinity masquerade edition but I’ll maybe settle for a Bayo 1 physical :jonny5:

September Direct it is then :clown: recapping the MANY October games, & ending off with BOTW2

The game that outsold & out acclaimed Gravely Defunct :clap3: 

& influenced another GOTY, Triangle Strategy Scales Of Conviction :clap3:

I need to see how much it is first but :jonny: 

Nintendo is the only company I'll buy collectors editions from. :gaycat1:

I got the Xenoblade 3 CE and now I'll get that Bayonetta Trinity. They always hold amazing resale values. :WAP:

49 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

I need to see how much it is first but :jonny: 

Mte. I want to get it but I need to know how much is gonna cost first. :rip:

Very tempted to get that Bayonetta Trinity Edition because I love my *****. It should at the very least come with the first two games too!

If not I'll just buy digital since I want 1 & 2 on my Switch as well and was waiting for 3's release date to play them close to it coming out.

Friendly reminder that Godly Default walked so that Octopath and Triangle Strategy could run :celestial5:

Ok so how many other games do you think will be announced for the second half still? Metroid and Zelda reissues?

When will we get the sequel to Octopath Traveler? :monkey:

Bayonetta 3 is day one purchase. :gaycat:

Can't Nintendo stop releasing new games already? We have too many now and I don't have much time to play them :rip: Current gen PS and Xbox can't relate.

Ew, that ugly new character no one asked for. :biblionny: It's still a day one game, but from what I saw it's such a downgrade from the first two games. 

2 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

Ok so how many other games do you think will be announced for the second half still? Metroid and Zelda reissues?

I doubt they announce anything major. We already have Splatoon 3, Pokemon, Bayonetta 3, and Xenoblade 3 for July-November. Maybe that Metroid Prime remaster for December. 

I feel like they may stick to the one Zelda game a year though ..

• ATRL Moderator

If it's a new 2D Zelda, sure. If it's a port of some trash game like Twilight Princess, keep it!

My God can they just announce Metroid Prime Remake already :biblio:

14 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

I genuinely don't think there's a Zelda game in 2022. Releasing one just 4-5 months before BOTW2 would be a bad move.

Jeff Grubb said MP1 would come in November ! Probably the only game that's left to announce for this year.

14 hours ago, arceus said:

Can't Nintendo stop releasing new games already? We have too many now and I don't have much time to play them :rip: Current gen PS and Xbox can't relate.

That's crazy how the Switch in its 6th year is getting way more exclusive games than the PS5 and Xbox combined :dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

The way I actually thought we'd get a Booster Course Pass Wave 2 announcement this week :clownny:

I hate Nintendo.

21 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

I'm still waiting for Style Savvy. 

fast-model-photoshoot-taobao-china-8-1.g

It's been too long. That reminds me I still need to buy the latest one on 3DS before the eShop closes. :skull:

Hope Battle Network Collection comes out in Jan/Feb, latest March. Why else announce now unless it's coming early next year, right? :emofish:

People asking for a Star Force Collection got me thinking is there even enough content to warrant one?

then I remembered there's EIGHT versions across 3 games 

ln0599e.gif

I'm on the True Ending route now :WAP: I'm only missing two characters (the bandits). Oh my God, actually the story is much better and less basic if you follow this route. 

The devs really say WOMEN's RIGHT. Because weeeww child, the best characters all have ******. 

hpJ32Oi.jpeg

On 7/13/2022 at 9:04 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Bayonetta 3, October 28th

Was there a direct yesterday :deadbanana:

So excited :jonnycat:

How are ppl already done with 3 hopes :deadbanana4:

ive only gotten to chapt 4 on eldegard and 8 with dimitri. 

the cutscenes and interruption make this game longer that it really is tbh. 

this really shouldn’t matter but Xeno 3 is coming out soon and that will take up my time 

not to mention resident evil 7 and 8 :jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.