• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

On 6/30/2022 at 10:04 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Nintendo not giving a time for when the XC3 special edition goes on sale is so shady :gaycat6: They def did that on purpose so the website doesn't crash again.

they always throwing shade i swear:deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Katamari said:

i kind of want this idk if the effort is worth it

maybe if it came a customized joycon 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It’s cool, but scalpers got it immediately and tripled the price on it. Nintendo needs to send them a message and do a second reprint so I can finally get my copy.
ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

• ATRL Moderator
19 hours ago, yeezytaughtme said:

they always throwing shade i swear:deadbanana:

After languishing in the waiting room for TWO HOURS, I finally got in and was able to buy my copy :gaycat2: so, we love them again!

On 6/30/2022 at 10:30 PM, Magickarp said:

Portal is making me lose my mind :deadbanana2: I finished The Turing Test easily, but Portal keeps triggering me :clown:

Puzzles aren't overly hard, but my problem is the pseudo PLATFORMING :grump: i'm so bad with this timing/quick thinking ****.

I actually quit the game midway through Room 15 cuz i thought i was ******* stupid having trouble this early :deadbanana2:

But apparently there are only 19+5 rooms :deadbanana2: so i'll probably try agn tmr. Turing Test made me think there were 70 rooms :toofunny3:

ok i change my mind Portal 1 knocks :bibliahh: the way the first 19 rooms are basically a fun tutorial zone :bibliahh:the ending song :jonny4:

The ending of XC2 is so beautiful :weeps:

Spoiler

Also hearing Shulk’s line gave me goosebumps :jonny5:

Edited by Rence

XC1: Pre-awakening Fire Emblem

XC2: Fire Emblem Awakening

XC3: Fire Emblem Three Houses

32 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I’ve never played Fire Emblem but I can’t imagine it’s anywhere near as good as Xenoblade. Mario & Rabbids is the only sRPG I’ve ever liked, though.

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

I’ve never played Fire Emblem but I can’t imagine it’s anywhere near as good as Xenoblade. Mario & Rabbids is the only sRPG I’ve ever liked, though.

I was just making a comparison in terms of the parallels Xenoblade is having with Fire Emblem in terms of their respective franchises’ resurgence into the mainstream :rip:

Spoiler

I don’t see why a Xenoblade fan wouldn’t like a Fire Emblem game unless they just straight up dislike Turn based combat in a tactic/strategy game. 

I want Mario Kart Wave 2 :angry:

Girlies, is Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes worth the money?

I really liked Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I really liked Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Never played a FE?!?! :eek: That's shocking for someone who games as much as you do (and blindly stans Nintendo even at their worst). You really should give the franchise a shot.

9 hours ago, Chiidish said:

FE Fates being ignored just like that

Spoiler

And for good reason :gaycat1:

12 hours ago, justin. said:

Girlies, is Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes worth the money?

I really liked Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I really liked Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

Yes! Especially if you like warrior style games 

done with Portal 2, another slay i fear :jonny5: also why am i sexually attracted to this300px-Wheatley.pnghis accent and personality is just too hot :deadbanana4:

These BOPS, GLaDOS is that top shady lyricist ***** :jonny5:

And this was her slow emotional masterpiece :weeps:

When will your faves serve this much quality and range :jonny5:

Good morning Nintendivas !

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

done with Portal 2, another slay i fear :jonny5: also why am i sexually attracted to this300px-Wheatley.pnghis accent and personality is just too hot :deadbanana4:

These BOPS, GLaDOS is that top shady lyricist ***** :jonny5:

And this was her slow emotional masterpiece :weeps:

When will your faves serve this much quality and range :jonny5:

I just finished Portal a few days ago, it was my first time on the game and WHAT A SLAY, I absolutely adored it. I'm doing Portal 2 right now, I am on test 12 I think. GLaDOS is such a legend, I love getting disrespected by her :bibliahh:

the pro has been on the verge of being reveleaed every year since 2018

y'all not tired of this **** yet? give it up deelishis

3 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

!!!!!

it's over. I feel like the switch pro will be obsolete anyway based on what I remember the perpetually rumored specs

4 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

!!!!!

it's over. I feel like the switch pro will be obsolete anyway based on what I remember the perpetually rumored specs

switch has been out for 6yrs(?) already like at this point just wait another two years & launch a next generation console :skull:

Taking it with a grain of salt. 

But also wouldn’t be surprised if true. Before Nintendo privated those videos, last week some were hinting at developers having these and another person said they would probably go into production in July.

Nintendo still needs to announce the next Mario Kart DLC and Strikers DLC so maybe they will do a surprise drop for all. Who knows though. It does feel like Deja vu from last year.

23 hours ago, Chiidish said:

I was just making a comparison in terms of the parallels Xenoblade is having with Fire Emblem in terms of their respective franchises’ resurgence into the mainstream :rip:

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t see why a Xenoblade fan wouldn’t like a Fire Emblem game unless they just straight up dislike Turn based combat in a tactic/strategy game. 

I would love to see a graph where the X axis is sales and the y axis is average boob sizes of waifus.

22 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Never played a FE?!?! :eek: That's shocking for someone who games as much as you do (and blindly stans Nintendo even at their worst). You really should give the franchise a shot.

I only game about 150 hours a year and I’m not that far up Nintendo’s ass - this thread just has unreasonably high expectations so everyone is always constantly disappointed because they fall for baseless rumors. You just don’t like that I stopped hating Pokemon when it became trendy to hate Pokemon :eli: 

I’m willing to give the games a shot, I just have so much in my back catalog that it’ll take me forever and I find the character design to be a little dull sometimes, though I’m not overly familiar with them.

19 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

My favorite is the Bloomberg articles that get it wrong every year and then they just post the same thing the following year…since 2019 :skull: 

18 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Taking it with a grain of salt. 

But also wouldn’t be surprised if true. Before Nintendo privated those videos, last week some were hinting at developers having these and another person said they would probably go into production in July.

Nintendo still needs to announce the next Mario Kart DLC and Strikers DLC so maybe they will do a surprise drop for all. Who knows though. It does feel like Deja vu from last year.

They say that every year. :ahh:

44 minutes ago, Eternium said:

My favorite is the Bloomberg articles that get it wrong every year and then they just post the same thing the following year…since 2019 :skull: 

The way mochizuki has been fuming & publishing negative articles about switch sales ever since they clocked him a year or two ago :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I only game about 150 hours a year and I’m not that far up Nintendo’s ass - this thread just has unreasonably high expectations so everyone is always constantly disappointed because they fall for baseless rumors. You just don’t like that I stopped hating Pokemon when it became trendy to hate Pokemon :eli: 

I don't dislike it. It just makes me question your taste level :eli:

But re: FE, you're in luck that they're about to announce a remake of one of the early games. Now you can check that one out if you're looking to try out a more traditional FE game that focuses 95% on battle. But if you think you'll enjoy the beefed up social aspect of Three Houses, you can just try that one! Let us all know what you think :bird:

57 minutes ago, Attitude said:

They say that every year. :ahh:

But this time it might be true. Maybe… Who knows. :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.