Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Veneditta is the only one serving TRUE charisma, Sharonne's personality is bland as hell I'm sorry and if you can't see that she's the Brooke Lynn Hytes of the season...

I'm gonna need both Juriji and Veneditta on an International All Stars season anyway so Sharonne can win with her local drag I guess.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

TheOnlyOne

I came in biased against Sharonne and not wanting her to win cause of the blackface thing but there's really no doubt she's the only one worthy. The talent is just miles above anyone else. Her run is honestly even better than Carmen's at this point and she lowkey could've won the roast over Marina as well. The fact that she's been in the top 7 out of 8 weeks :deadbanana2:

Marina has become the wonderful surprise in the latter half of the season the way Killer did last year 

Idk how Marina survived all of this 

Shes kinda busted so i think she may fail the makeover challenge

30 minutes ago, Giancor said:

How is she busted? :rip: 

She’s not my favourite but she really isn’t bad and her makeup skills are miles better than other girls too.

She’s pretty much a less liked version of Pearl.

3 hours ago, Giancor said:

pressed about it too:rip:

OK i May have used the wrong term but i think she doesnt wear as much makeup as the other queens 

Her lightweight makeup asthetic wont translate very well with her asigned partner 

Idk. Thats my prediction

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

OK i May have used the wrong term but i think she doesnt wear as much makeup as the other queens 

Her lightweight makeup asthetic wont translate very well with her asigned partner 

Idk. Thats my prediction

I can see that. She does have the most vision out of the girls left, though. If the concept is good the judges might live it for it. 

Marina doing an argentine character for the roast and then the guest judge referencing an argentine comedian. Never thought we would get recognized like that:WAP:

Was i the only one who didnt like Estrella's roast ? 

She was speaking non stop she didn't let the room breath and i felt kind of stressed 

All the roasts i enjoyed from all seasons , the queens were hitting punchlines and then they were taking a small pause to let the room laugh and breath . 

Kind of what Juriji did.  She may not be the most hilarious queen but ahe had funny jokes and she took the proper time to land them 

Im sorry but i disagree.  I think the btm2 should have been Estrella and Venedita 

10 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

She was speaking non stop she didn't let the room breath and i felt kind of stressed 

All the roasts i enjoyed from all seasons , the queens were hitting punchlines and then they were taking a small pause to let the room laugh and breath . 

Kind of what Juriji did.  She may not be the most hilarious queen but ahe had funny jokes and she took the proper time to land them 

Im sorry but i disagree.  I think the btm2 should have been Estrella and Venedita 

I agree. To me Estrella, Venedita and Juriji were all kind of in the same level in terms of roast but Juriji should've been safe for her outfit. I think they really want Estrella in the final :celestial5:

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

ART :WAP::WAP::WAP:

She is such a star 

Not Juriji leaving in the same episode I started to like her. :rip:

Rooting for Marina I guess. Estrella is the most charismatic but her drag kinda sucks, Veneditta's drag is kinda cute but I hate that "beard" or however that's supposed to be called. Sharonne is a professional but her I find her make up and her drag so dated and un-interesting. 

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

she was the definitive star of this season 

she absolutely needs to be on the next vs. the world 

ugh QUEEEEEN!

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

LEGEND! Gonna miss her. She legit made the episodes more entertaining. 

I think Carmen’s run is still better than Sharonne’s overall. Sharonne’s is better on paper (due to Carmen’s bs “low” snatch game placement) but Sharonne hasn’t had moments like Carmen making an outfit so Dovima could use hers, or making an outfit overnight for her and her makeover partner. Carmen just had more presence with or without the placements, while Sharonne is mostly just that.

That being said, she is the only deserving winner of the girls left. I could maybe see Venedita if she turns the makeover out, but really, Sharonne is the only choice.

9 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Oh no baby, you're absolutely right! :clap3:

Juriji was cut just because production wanted to save Estrella (probably to put her in the top 2 with Sharonne). She was done dirty multiple times and deserved so much better. I hope she slays a vs The World!

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Work b*tch :jonnycat:

Juriji is one of my favorite queens to come from Drag Race, I love her so much, she's amazing

It's kinda obvious that Sharonne will win, and I'm at peace with that, but I really wanted Juriji to be top 3 ?

Sharonne Marina and Juriji the true top3 

Good to see lots of Juriji love, I stan. This season would have been a bit boring without her…. 

They really have to stop giving the eliminated queens the solemn, reflective, talk about home moment in the work room during the middle of the episode. It’s always so obvious who is going home :rip:

Juriji is the star of the season, haven't found such a STAR in drag race since Bimini

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

Good to see lots of Juriji love, I stan. This season would have been a bit boring without her…. 

They really have to stop giving the eliminated queens the solemn, reflective, talk about home moment in the work room during the middle of the episode. It’s always so obvious who is going home :rip:

They did with Marina last episode and she didnt wenf home:mandown:

24 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Unpopular opinion Marina is much better than Juriji:mandown:

Why unpopular? that´s just a FACT :siptea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.