RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

spacer.png

Ugh :heart2: 

I think I could stomach Plane better on a season with girls like Nina, Bianca, Mistress and etc... I feel like she wouldnt feel so vindictive if the other girls were not obviously disinterested in confrontation. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Onyx-2-1466x854.jpg

The way the girls are still trying and failing to outdo this look :fan:

Please, LeGrand just ate this BUG downE!

la-grande-dame-and-q-serving-similar-loo

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

the OP only makes sense to you because it echoes your overblown paragraphs on how amanda is more charismatic and talented than plane. there is no kii. there is a CACKLE and it is that amanda has more to show because she had absolutely nothing to offer during her run, and the personality you are praising consists of being a victim on twitter nowadays and organizing her circle to smear and potentially criminalize a queen that read her busted looking ass for a few days :skull: the effort to be babying these grown people is TEW much and age regressor behavior. let it go. plane is killing the competition with wit, nerve, talent and wayy more charisma than a baby queen could dream of. it's not "paraphrasing incorrectly", it's clarifying what you girls have been insinuating

End the ageplay enablers

0272734b78ec9955d1920d2e01130c1f.gif

21 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

1. Sapphira Cristal

HlCgb_Gxyi3NbnBikQ4P6yeyTymRcnGksDYXQ1CYQIqDtPTB8UFvvhM1XBWAYz4ZuXl-C5eWMLM-zCIxcQtL5x5NOwJZRxO_Wg0neAn_Xh77AhNxyg6K9Qky0jumUDfl2wEEDbmdmcNm4Nn6OjlhwSeX1FsM1w

TOP TOOT: 42 

TOOT: 35

BOOT: 3 @DevonRoars@Fancyhoodlum@Antonini

BOTTOM BOOT: 0 

SCORE: 158

TOP TOOT

Thats a hating ass ho. 

• Haha 2

Just now, satellites.™ said:

Please, LeGrand just ate this BUG downE!

la-grande-dame-and-q-serving-similar-loo

That unevenly lumpy larvae-bump takes me out of the illusion tbh.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

My 1 issue with Sapphira’s look that’s kind of not even an issue is that we saw a similar look already with Akeria so I wasn’t as gagged as I could have been

Still pretty though

And Aja/Kandy didnt wear a knockoff like Nymphia did this week?

rkahqpcsprf61.jpg?auto=webp&s=72943ea7bf

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

spacer.png

Ugh :heart2: 

She's too talented, it's insane.

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

And Aja/Kandy didnt wear a knockoff like Nymphia did this week?

rkahqpcsprf61.jpg?auto=webp&s=72943ea7bf

Looks pretty different to me since the category for them was also different. Sapphira and Akeria both did flower looks. 

I know y’all think I’m just a Sapphira hater and a blind Nymphia stan but when/if Nymphia disappoints me on the runway I will be sure to let the peanut gallery know lol

• Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

the OP only makes sense to you because it echoes your overblown paragraphs on how amanda is more charismatic and talented than plane. there is no kii. there is a CACKLE and it is that amanda has more to show because she had absolutely nothing to offer during her run, and the personality you are praising consists of being a victim on twitter nowadays and organizing her circle to smear and potentially criminalize a queen that read her busted looking ass for a few days :skull: the effort to be babying these grown people is TEW much and age regressor behavior. let it go. plane is killing the competition with wit, nerve, talent and wayy more charisma than a baby queen could dream of. it's not "paraphrasing incorrectly", it's clarifying what you girls have been insinuating

55 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I agree with everything you said but I really want to focus on this because I feel it's such an important point!

Personally, the things that made me a fan are her not clapping back at the sexual accusation despite knowing it was an elaborate plan by haters to bring her down and her being at Roscoe's while Amanda was talking sh*t about her but refusing to respond in any way in order to let her have her moment and use it however she wanted to.

Like hate her all you want for what you see on the show, but to me those are great examples of what a truly good person she is under the b*tchy girl façade. Meanwhile pressed cast mates are still b*tching and moaning about her because their association Plane is the only way they get to stay relevant, that's the difference.

You guys, I just watch the show and the characters on there. No offense but I don’t care what is happening outside on twitter etc.

But drag me. So fierce. Werk. 

enjoy lol

I'm back. Anyway I like Amanda on her own, but I feel like she's taken the goodwill she's gotten from being an underdog and kinda just become a whiner. What I think is happening is that all of the digs at her appearance/drag hit harder now that she's outwardly identifying as not just as a drag queen but as a trans woman. And while I think there's def some grace to be extended there, the need for there to be some bully/oppositional force in her story is kinda lame. 

It's not like Jane is this Queen Bee who's turned the cast against Amanda. She's just a *****. 

• Like 3

Nymphia also didnt match her doll, I meant to clock that as well since so many other girls were called out on it for some reason.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Nymphia also didnt match her doll, I meant to clock that as well since so many other girls were called out on it for some reason.

don't you start with this. i mentioned it when it happened and the girls couldn't take their heels away from my neck for 3 pages :rip: they HATE the truth.

RATE A QUEEN: RUSICAL 

10. MEH'YA IMAN LEPAIGE

ZOBHExG7hIisLL1d6WUrp7kxJl3cPmr0hCzDirSGmfOwM2NI_YmM4pLkAJboAIo76h-JwsM9airdnzZwyU3QAd1lgOdXkrqSk5kAw_qwcFKyegTCRnYaDHYb3AERIlzX1J2mkELxk-TdI4jrYuLeYvs_e91QYw

1st: 1 @Antonini (you're always doing some weird ****)

2nd: 0

3rd: 1 

8th: 4

9th: 18

10th: 31 

SCORE: -129

Placement: Bottom 2

• Haha 7

9. idk she did fine to me y'all

Xssqg-QG1P_eT92Z0L5DHPOUbS9UVZs7_Y_9qp43o9EknHw1UKY_10Y-X5YpV6Mf3Uu1oMNAEbDWJfAVEf03qmJO0Zf-6owgyXZdXBvuYMJ2ZYJU2g_hQsgE1eIG7k-ns4exI0-ULbuyD0q8rNb438UVQMIbpg

1st: 1 @gardendreams (you're also always doing some weird ****)

3rd: 0

8th: 17

9th: 13

10th: 20 

SCORE: -100

Placement: Bottom 2

• Haha 3

Amanda and Plane’s relationship started similarly to Loosey and Mistress’s. Both Mistress and Plane got big reactions out of Amanda and Plane so they kept pushing them. The only difference is that when Mistress realized Loosey was getting a unhealthy obsession with the shade, Mistress cooled off and left alone

Plane on the other hand kept pushing Amanda and Amanda kept giving bigger and bigger reactions. This never got resolved because Amanda left, but it would of been interesting to see what would have happened if Plane and Amanda were in the competition together for a few more episodes

5 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

don't you start with this. i mentioned it when it happened and the girls couldn't take their heels away from my neck for 3 pages :rip: they HATE the truth.

That's why I'm here sister.

smiling-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

8. Xunami Muse

3LsxyuW3tHBV3DousgOW11j3UIQotiCU_OSMIRXQaZB0ArdFGGp4ornBR8btp9A3JFDuOHwF9_XC86GiXLxlKCLQxPmmYfhhsJBvghG81lfvHdypmGFeJ79Ti1MWIM0vEk4GFvckMVIGCeOoL_cPz9rIHS2Y8w

1st: 0

3rd: 1

8th: 12

9th: 20

10th: 3 @DevonRoars@LionH3art@DJBroox

SCORE: -60

Placement: Low

Edited by Rotunda

Nympho and the banana shtick was already annoying after the first ep. We get it, you're a bottom *****.

plane-jane-plane-jane-rpdr.gif

i can't with the disinterest megami evokes in this fanbase. she's a cute queen you guys :rip: deserved to go further than xunami's mid ass...

• Like 2

6. There Are No Small Parts, Only Small BBLs

l8zGnjHcDu6QLmA8Zyq6CTnoXK9j9tkjMb0VVP0NlMTXbJE6_02A6gIlaoxQrQ-zpB-pIiTvCdLkq8I9ZxE0vU2P0y5ZI-YSeNfmQOQQzdk2nuOPWpnfxr9jNWnuI1gSKkiRMwXLqN7vQxLC3lZlUawZtfBAKw

2nd: 1

3rd: 4

8th: 9

9th: 5

10th: 2 @gardendreams@Bindi

SCORE: -19

Placement: Safe

1 minute ago, 40000000000000 said:

i can't with the disinterest megami evokes in this fanbase. she's a cute queen you guys :rip: deserved to go further than xunami's mid ass...

I feel like we couldn't ever get over her tragic talent show performance :monkey:

• Haha 1

4. Plane Jane

dw3DtJ6RWO8XjmXwALb5eYeoWWflMz9dKuMUg7thhS3Pqc3S5fonJFa-GgWT36HN6FUEvP7k10ntw1pEBEX0EmP4gSGLHO2576g1KXAuN7gExrx6G1c_Y7xzkdHF6MZjJ0ljGXXPwv4l2aUpcG8X11bLiAljUA

2nd: 3

3rd: 16

8th: 0

9th: 1

10th: 0 

SCORE: 20

Placement: Safe

3. Q

OMzoqtdFTqfQwArThlyEu0yP3IcP88YnklxTJY3_dTVD2EfIj6TTO3BV-mSDlveIiIzKXR-1A3PYVhtuzkeZXeN0G4jKMNOcNKHTW8teWfmNAGo4jBi3omQwvt0RGIi6KvYARw3dWU3NPLlL9OLb34SYbae_og

1st: 1 @G.U.Y

2nd: 3

3rd: 22

8th: 6

9th: 0

10th: 0 

SCORE: 25

Placement: High

Edited by Rotunda
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.