RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I don’t understand this seemingly random Kornbread hype? What did she do besides semi-deservingly win a challenge, hurt herself, and be annoying on Twitter? :rip:

No literally :rip: 

Kornybread hype is so random to me because she was already flopping on her way out, in comedy challenges nonetheless, which she was supposed to excel in. 

Her readings during the reunion were tryhard and fell flat. I feel like a lot of her is just hype cause I’m not sure what she’s delivering anymore besides an Olay commercial. :skull: 

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

I think this is true for every reality show. After a certain time you exit the “golden era” and the new faves aren’t really regarded in the same way as the established icons, regardless of what they bring to the table. 

This is true but in my case at least, I started watching on S11 so one would make the assumption that I'd regard the modern era girls as THE girls but once I caught up to everything the differences were stark.

Yes Legend Smalls, Yes Acclaim :clap3: 

Now when are we getting her as a guest judge on España?

6 hours ago, Riot said:

Is Aquaria a legend? What is she even up to these days?

Aquaria BIRHTED all these white skinny fashion queens lets not

And she's doing the Vegas show rn 

Katya is so ******* over and we're happy about it :jonny5: truly the most overrated queen

48 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Katya is so ******* over and we're happy about it :jonny5: truly the most overrated queen

What happened? 

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

What happened? 

nothing i just haven't seen/heard of her in a minute

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Speaking about legends...

t3yB1wu.png

XhH3h3V.png

Valentina walking for Paris couture week. :clap3:

Some girls are def fumming about this and we love to see it :clap3:

I feel like RuGirls have to be some of the most myopic reality tv stars on the planet, because who goes from performing in bars to performing on a tv show on a major network and then tries to tell the public what they should/shouldn’t have an opinion on? You’re on a reality show. People are gonna react.

Edited by Rotunda

Valentina denialists will always never make me not laugh

And yes the kornbread hype is so random and forced. I fell for it initially on her season. I bought the mayhem miller lite face thing she does. Is she still trying to make that her thing?  I can see how people are drawn to her because of her personality though. 

Edited by manwhore

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I feel like RuGirls have to be some of the most myopic reality tv stars on the planet, because who goes from performing in bars to performing on a tv show on a major network and then tried to tell the public what they should/shouldn’t have an opinion on? You’re on a reality show. People are gonna react.

Going on the show that isn’t even judged by drag queens and mad that people react to it is wild lmao

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I feel like RuGirls have to be some of the most myopic reality tv stars on the planet, because who goes from performing in bars to performing on a tv show on a major network and then tries to tell the public what they should/shouldn’t have an opinion on? You’re on a reality show. People are gonna react.

This new batch of girls is so sensitive. The "fans" making racist, transphobic and other hateful comments is a problem, and that needs to end. But the girls are acting like even valid criticisms are equally as offensive.

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Valentina denialists will always never make me not laugh

And yes the kornbread hype is so random and forced. I fell for it initially on her season. I bought the mayhem miller lite face thing she does. Is she still trying to make that her thing?  I can see how people are drawn to her because of her personality though. 

Think about the dud of a season kornbread was on. None of them are stars, and the closest to them are Keri Colby, who flopped on the drag race format. 

Willow, Anjeria, Lady Camden, Bosco, etc. Theyre good drag queens, but compare them to the top 6 of other seasons and they don’t hold up. 

6 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

This new batch of girls is so sensitive. The "fans" making racist, transphobic and other hateful comments is a problem, and that needs to end. But the girls are acting like even valid criticisms are equally as offensive.

Also I guarantee Irene will be one of the next ones trying to create her own recap show or have her own shady Twitter moments with the S16 cast next season. 

Finally people waking up to the K*rbread payola.... never understood her hype. Shes MID at best.

I do think Kornbread was probably cast to be the S14 winner. I also think she’s very underwhelming.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Speaking about legends...

t3yB1wu.png

XhH3h3V.png

Valentina walking for Paris couture week. :clap3:

And Tayce walked for EGONLAB

And Namilia

And Mugler with Symone

52 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I do think Kornbread was probably cast to be the S14 winner. I also think she’s very underwhelming.

Well what does that say about the rest of the flops of S14 because even if you find Kornbread underwhelming, she's hands down the biggest star of the whole cast. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well what does that say about the rest of the flops of S14 because even if you find Kornbread underwhelming, she's hands down the biggest star of the whole cast. 

In what universe :rip:

I’m so glad people are over the Kornybread stanning cause when I said I was over her when she randomly dragged Jasmine for taking notes, there was immense backlash here for anyone who agreed :skull: 

Like yes, I know some people just hate the fat black trans queen cause she’s fat black and trans, but I was just genuinely off put by her after that moment, and my affinity towards her never really recovered.

3 hours ago, Twilish said:

The real question is when is this icon returning to all stars to serve more LOOKS :jonny4:

Scarlet Envy GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

the only thing iconic about her is this iconic moment that is not referenced more.

Scarlet Envy is such a mystery to me. She had the looks, she had fun personality for tv and was decent in most challenges yet completely sidelined both times she went on the show

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Scarlet Envy is such a mystery to me. She had the looks, she had fun personality for tv and was decent in most challenges yet completely sidelined both times she went on the show

It’s the broad jawline sis. Name a broad-jawlined winner. You can’t.

In all seriousness, imo it’s her personality, it’s very stale compared to  other big personalities the show has to offer. It’s that simple. She’s great and all I guess but not just anyone can command a stage. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.