RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

i don't get it. are those pics edited?

She's referencing this iconique tweet:

spacer.png

• Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

39 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Me, the #1 OAS6H seeing y'all slowly but surely opening your eyes to the fact that AS6 is the worst season of all time post S5.

Alyssa Edwards GIF - Alyssa Edwards Hell - Discover & Share GIFs

I find AS6 more enjoyable and entertaining than any other all star season minus 2 and 7

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

Sasha Velour, Yvie, Willow, and Trixie all had weaker runs on their winning seasons IMO.  

Sasha VELOUR was on top for almost all season lmao.

Kylie is BY FAR the weakest winner of the US franchise. She scraped by every week by doing just ok, she has almost zero charisma and her drag aesthetic is basic (she always looks good tho). She's the epitome of bar queen and it's very telling that the peak of her career since winning the show is a photoshoot on Instagram

I feel like this is setting up for auras team to win, just based on how they are being underestimated rn

I loved AS6 but to this day it is so frustrating that the cast treated Kylie as a sacred cow while Ginger gaslighted the everyone into thinking her track record was the strongest. Neither had their lip sticks pulled once somehow.

Especially in the last two episodes when it was pretty much a given that Eureka and Trinity would be sent home. Like, why? Kylie and Ginger were the most inconsistent in the race and Kylie was the clear worst for Drag Tots and Ginger’s fake story was the worst for the Stand Up. 

Top 2 should have been Ra’jah versus Trinity as the comeback kids. 

4 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I feel like this is setting up for auras team to win, just based on how they are being underestimated rn

Praying aura goes home 

Was there no preview for this weeks episode?

edit: nvm :rip:

Edited by CroNich

You all are so hateful. Fine to not be a fan of Kylie but I don't understand the animosity you all seem to feel for her.

• ATRL Moderator

I love Luxx and Mistress in this clip :ahh: This is why we need them to go all the way.

4 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

You all are so hateful. Fine to not be a fan of Kylie but I don't understand the animosity you all seem to feel for her.

But I haven't seen any hateful comments :huh: Pointing out the truth that a queen had a weak performance almost all season is not "hate." No one's dragging her as a person or anything. We're evaluating her performance on the show and pointing out that she comes up short against other winners.

Good evening, ladies. Here are my quick thoughts on this season so far:

Other than the last episode, judging was pretty fair. I can't @ people who thought Sugar and Spice didn't deserve to be in the bottom two :skull: Their snatch games were ******* horrible and people have to stop pretending a laughing track would make them funny.

Mistress is bringing the old school unfilterted drag which I love, while Luxx's delusion is entertaining as ****. Loosey surprised me because she seems to be jack of all trades, but lacks the x factor. Sasha is doing okay so far, not super impressed just yet.

Aura needs to GO, she'll be done with drag in a couple of months and will go back to posting thirst traps. We've been through it several times :zzz: 

Shortening the episodes was good thing, imo. Though the editing was pretty rough in episode 2 and 3, it seems to be getting better and I can go through the entire episode without fast forwarding - unlike S13 or S14. Especially glad there's little to no unnecessary werk room moments.

39 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I loved AS6 but to this day it is so frustrating that the cast treated Kylie as a sacred cow while Ginger gaslighted the everyone into thinking her track record was the strongest. Neither had their lip sticks pulled once somehow.

Especially in the last two episodes when it was pretty much a given that Eureka and Trinity would be sent home. Like, why? Kylie and Ginger were the most inconsistent in the race and Kylie was the clear worst for Drag Tots and Ginger’s fake story was the worst for the Stand Up. 

Top 2 should have been Ra’jah versus Trinity as the comeback kids. 

Queens were scared sh*tless to eliminate them (probably because of fan reception) and both of them knew it and played into it. I know AS is also a game of survival in a way, but it was infuriating seeing them not even being considered when eliminations were discussed despite doing mediocre at best.

And yes, that top 2 would've been excellent :clap3:

47 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Okayyyyy that was fierce! Ms. Colby better let Shea Jr. have it!

• ATRL Moderator

My dream scenario: neither group agrees to give up metal, so they both write for it and record it, despite Ru's instructions.

On the main stage, we see the first performance of metal and the judges clap. Then the next group comes out and the metal song starts again. Ru looks shocked and Michelle leans in and says, "What the ****? Why are they doing this song too?" The judges are gagged, but watch the performance. Several cuts to Ru throughout the performance looking pissed.

In the judging segment, Ru asks why both groups did metal. Luxx and Mistress say that Salina forced them to do it and would NOT relent. Ru sends Salina home.

Spoiler

I should produce this show :WAP:

Luxx is beginning to serve ****-stirring troll and I’m beginning to stan. 

Not mistress coming for her coparenting motha motha Malaysia.  So messy. I live. :bibliahh: 😅😅 and you know Malaysia won’t be all but hurt about the fun shade on her socials. 

Edited by manwhore

AS6 if the S11 girls had an alliance and voted together would’ve ended AS2 I fear 

6 hours ago, Jacobdaniel said:

I'm confused as to why y'all are bringing Sasha comparisons into this Kylie conversation. Is it because they're both trans? Because that's a little weird

Uh it’s not so serious but everyone else does it all the time for white twinks, Puerto Rican queens, bio queens this or that. y’all are too overly sensitive.  I’m using another fierce trans woman as context. :gaycat7: Could my tone be better? Blah sure.  I’m just not hiding it or tip toeing around it. 

Just to clarify, I’m no Sonique Kylie stan. I am Rajah O’s number one stan so don’t get it twisted. I just think the way everyone here dismisses her is overblown. Her acting and fashions were solid, just as good (or better) as what Sasha C, a front runner, has presented thus far.   

Spoiler

I mention sasha because y’all see her as a perfect GOD that is untouchable 

4 hours ago, khalyan said:

Sasha Velour, Yvie, Willow, and Trixie all had weaker runs on their winning seasons IMO.  

This tea 

Edited by manwhore

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Good evening, ladies. Here are my quick thoughts on this season so far:

Other than the last episode, judging was pretty fair. I can't @ people who thought Sugar and Spice didn't deserve to be in the bottom two :skull: Their snatch games were ******* horrible and people have to stop pretending a laughing track would make them funny.

Mistress is bringing the old school unfilterted drag which I love, while Luxx's delusion is entertaining as ****. Loosey surprised me because she seems to be jack of all trades, but lacks the x factor. Sasha is doing okay so far, not super impressed just yet.

Aura needs to GO, she'll be done with drag in a couple of months and will go back to posting thirst traps. We've been through it several times :zzz: 

Shortening the episodes was good thing, imo. Though the editing was pretty rough in episode 2 and 3, it seems to be getting better and I can go through the entire episode without fast forwarding - unlike S13 or S14. Especially glad there's little to no unnecessary werk room moments.

Yall need to stop pretending Aura is a BFA. She has been doing drag for for six years now. You guys have been treating her like she does drag as a backup when she literally came up with a lot of the Chicago queens. 🤣

Anyways, hope Aura makes it another week just to annoy you guys. And i hope she wins a challenge to piss yall off 🤣🤣.

4 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Yall need to stop pretending Aura is a BFA. She has been doing drag for for six years now. You guys have been treating her like she does drag as a backup when she literally came up with a lot of the Chicago queens. 🤣

Anyways, hope Aura makes it another week just to annoy you guys. And i hope she wins a challenge to piss yall off 🤣🤣.

Hope she proves me wrong, but everything we've seen so far gave first one out vibes :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.