RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Why did Spice say on Roscoe's that Marciax3 is the Lea Michelle of Drag? 

Is miss thing a mean girl in secret? 

:chick2:

I was guessing it was because Marcia is a theatre girl who tries very hard lol

Kylie was truly a dud on AS6, I was gagged when she kept skating by every week when everyone said she was a fierce competitor. I was like… where? :deadbanana2: Rajah was definitely robbed. 

If we’re comparing S15 girls to winners, let’s get into how Loosey’s 20 second Dolly ate up Kylie’s Dolly on Snatch Game, which was her only standout moment of the entire season (besides when she ate up MANila LOSEon in that lipsync). 

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

9 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Sasha Colby's talent show was ****, her snatch game was edited out, ****, the bikini she wore this past episode was ****. :fish2: :emofish:

Being that we are gay liberals, we put more importance to legacy or seniority over fairness. It’s the woke bae performative nature in our liberal dna.  It’s exhausting. It’s even worse in the RuFandom. Sasha has been ok thus far but only by default, only because everyone else has been very basic or filler. Even her confessionals are ok. Idk who’s raving about a Sasha confessional. @Relampago. 😂 

Also tkb offering on AS was worse then her original season.  One of the rare instances were they disappointed me more then in their original season. Her drag was elevated but it wasn’t. It was too busy. Even her mug was too busy. In think she was perfect on s6, idk. I’d have to revisit to conclude my feelings. I just remember thinking that

1 minute ago, manwhore said:

Being that we are gay liberals, we put more importance to legacy or seniority over fairness. It’s the woke bae performative nature in our liberal dna.  It’s exhausting. It’s even worse in the RuFandom. Sasha has been ok thus far but only by default, only because everyone else has been very basic or filler. Even her confessionals are ok. Idk who’s raving about a Sasha confessional. @Relampago. 😂 

Also tkb offering on AS was worse then her original season.  One of the rare instances were they disappointed me more then in their original season. Her drag was elevated but it wasn’t. It was too busy. Even her mug was too busy. In think she was perfect on s6, idk. I’d have to revisit to conclude my feelings. I just remember thinking that

No one is raving about a Sasha confessional, even me, and despite the fact it’s such a low bar to hit, Miss Love cannot even reach that with 2 full seasons of material, one being packed to the brim with payola. :bird: 

I'm confused as to why y'all are bringing Sasha comparisons into this Kylie conversation. Is it because they're both trans? Because that's a little weird

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Kylie was truly a dud on AS6, I was gagged when she kept skating by every week when everyone said she was a fierce competitor. I was like… where? :deadbanana2: Rajah was definitely robbed. 

If we’re comparing S15 girls to winners, let’s get into how Loosey’s 20 second Dolly ate up Kylie’s Dolly on Snatch Game, which was her only standout moment of the entire season (besides when she ate up MANila LOSEon in that lipsync). 

The way I could have written every word of this post. 

16 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Being that we are gay liberals, we put more importance to legacy or seniority over fairness. It’s the woke bae performative nature in our liberal dna.

If that's the case, why are many of us saying KSL didn't deserve to win? She's a legacy act and trans woman, but no one's gagging.

(And I've already said in here that the Sasha stanning seems to come from her legacy more than her performance on the show thus far, so the logic doesn't apply there for me either.)

On a related note, did y'all clock on this week's Sibling Rivalry when Monet said her top 3 are Mistress, Luxx, and Loosey and then Jacob jumped in and said, "Not Sasha?!" and Monet was like, "Oh yeah, I mean and also Sasha!" :lmao:She got a bit too objective for a second.

36 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Also tkb offering on AS was worse then her original season.  One of the rare instances were they disappointed me more then in their original season. Her drag was elevated but it wasn’t. It was too busy. Even her mug was too busy. In think she was perfect on s6, idk. 

I'm a huge TKB stan and really wanted her or Ra'Jah to win AS6, but this is low key true. Outside of her Beyoncé and fierce lip sync against Laganja, I'd say her S6 package and overall showing was stronger. Unfortunately in both cases her worst enemy was herself (it doesn't help that AS6 had a lot of Kylie payola).

Why does this thread have such a hate boner for Kylie? It’s a bit much 

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

I'm confused as to why y'all are bringing Sasha comparisons into this Kylie conversation. Is it because they're both trans? Because that's a little weird

I think it's because they are both LA girls.

--

Anyway, I really like Kylie and even though I find her to be a weak winner, I don't think she's the worst.  AS6 as a whole was much stronger than AS5 and parts of AS4.

I'm struggling to connect with any of these girls and I don't know if that's because of the small episodes or because of the poor edit or if it's because we have way too many queens or because the girls are just not charismatic :gaycat6:

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Anyway, I really like Kylie and even though I find her to be a weak winner, I don't think she's the worst.  AS6 as a whole was much stronger than AS5 and parts of AS4.

This isn't an attempt to drag KSL even more, but do you think there's a worse US winner, and if so, who?

40 minutes ago, khalyan said:

--

You know damn well that's not the reason. 

It's a shame the "did poorly in rehearsal -> good in the final edit" is getting y'all so confused, it's like... a common strategy in reality tv to create suspens, don't know why it's a problem when it comes to Kylie :devil: She was great in the final edit, looked just like Fiona Goode and had the best runway by far. 

Kylie literally never bombed a challenge (her pink table talk bottom is so ******* undeserved, the "don't let that hurt child make your grown up decisions" quote should have made her SAFE, HIGH even & her sewing look was GREAT, she just fumbled the monologue) whereas the rest of the cast have one (if not more) flop episodes. 

Ra'Jah & Kylie were at the same level, with Eureka behind. If anyone got payola'd on AS6, it's GINGER :

Bad talent show

- Bad ball

- "Fat belly out out of drag" not funny-humour that got her in the bottom for the commercial

- AWFUL Halftime show performance when she should've been in the bottom 2 instead of A'Keria, who had a safe performance and a MINDBLOWING runway

- Undeserved Pink Table Talk win that should have gone to Eureka

- FINALLY a decent performance in episode 6

- FLOP Girl group performance, her look was a MESS

- Great Snatch Game, but once again a win that could have gone to Kylie. It was nowhere near her Adele.

- Great sewing challenge... which is so unexpected I admit

- Flop overrehearsed monologue 

That's 6 challenges flopped out of 10, with 1 undeserved win and another win that was deserved but ultimately could have gone to someone else if production wanted to.

Edited by D.Va

42 minutes ago, khalyan said:

--

They are literally roommates lol :rip:

21 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

This isn't an attempt to drag KSL even more, but do you think there's a worse US winner, and if so, who?

Willow (and Yvie) come to mind.

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sasha Velour, Yvie, Willow, and Trixie all had weaker runs on their winning seasons IMO.  

Also, y'all are doing too much on Sasha on like ep 4. In term of narratives, she got no storyline so far beside being Sasha Colby, while the rest at least got some going for them, especially the early outs (Sugar, Amy, Irene). So far only Loosey, the (half) twins and Mistress, Marcia3 stand out with their ongoing storylines. Even Anetra faded into the background.

Yeah I feel like with AS6 production didn't know who they wanted to see winning. Kylie def got a lot of payola (including her only win) but then again she could've easily won Snatch Game and maybe something else and get a more coherent "winning" edit. Instead they allocated undeserved wins to Ginger

That being said, it's still much better than AS5, AS1 and probably even AS3 because we've got Rajah and Silky rudemption arcs

• ATRL Moderator

:ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Yeah I feel like with AS6 production didn't know who they wanted to see winning. Kylie def got a lot of payola (including her only win) but then again she could've easily won Snatch Game and maybe something else and get a more coherent "winning" edit. Instead they allocated undeserved wins to Ginger

That being said, it's still much better than AS5, AS1 and probably even AS3 because we've got Rajah and Silky rudemption arcs

I love eureka but Kylie deserved to win that epsiode.  

but then again eureka deserved gingers table talk win

and ginger deserved kylies acting win 

Etc 

Girl bye, Kylie mopped everything from her entire drag persona to her way of speaking from Sasha Colby :toofunny3:

She was a horrible winner and cannot compare to Mother

sasha-colby-sasha.gif

11 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I love eureka but Kylie deserved to win that epsiode.  

but then again eureka deserved gingers table talk win

and ginger deserved kylies acting win 

Etc 

Pandora deserved Kylie's win :bird: her performance was the only saving grace of that horrid acting challenge

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl bye, Kylie mopped everything from her entire drag persona to her way of speaking from Sasha Colby :toofunny3:

She was a horrible winner and cannot compare to Mother

sasha-colby-sasha.gif

Not us agreeing on something for once :chick2:

Me, the #1 OAS6H seeing y'all slowly but surely opening your eyes to the fact that AS6 is the worst season of all time post S5.

Alyssa Edwards GIF - Alyssa Edwards Hell - Discover & Share GIFs

AS6 is amazing and Kylie is a great queen but that should've been a Ra'jah, Trinity and Eureka top 3 with a Ra'jah crowning

kylies all star eleganza extravaganza look shouldve been an instant DISQ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.