RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, unino said:

they just hate loosey for making their favs looked even worse :ahh:

I was actually team Loosey even after she flopped her talent show :bird: 

I was talking about how @TheOnlyOne said the twins bombed one of the first three challenges so they couldn’t possibly be carried to the end, but then I pointed out how Loosey bombed EP 1 so by that logic we should have counted her out immediately :bird: 

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Trinity replying to that just screams insecurity, like girl, it was a goofy, shady drag for the kiis.....

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

This was soooooooooo bad, Jinkx is objectively funny and it just wasn't working. I swear the way she CACKLES at her own jokes before anyone else is a comedy turn-off. She can be so ******* funny but this was a bomb. The way there was a two second delay before the audience was told to laugh at one point. :deadbanana2: Oh well, exposure is exposure I guess. 

I feel like drag and drag queens just translate so poorly to non-queer audiences. You see this all the time with shows like AGT too. Whether that be due to bigotry or ignorance, it happens so often. I don’t like Jinkx’s comedy but she was always gonna have a hard time connecting with this type of boo-boo crowd. 

The only girls who can really connect with crowds like these are ones that are just oozing charisma and are very palpable to the general public like Monet and Symone.

Loosey oozes top 4 energy in the Roscoe's review show :bloo:

She could at least admit that she just recites Joan Rivers' jokes word for word tho, so far in the video she hasn't said it, quite the opposite :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Jinkx is too cringe for mainstream tv. One babyboi joke slip and it’s over. 

spacer.png

I agree. Jinkx mostly only resonates with the quirky white outcasts whom largely make up the Drag Race fanbase. 

But stop posting this gif, I’m BEGGING sis :biblionny:

Jinkx Monsoon being the only winner interviewed by a real late night host and not just Ru's guest (won't be invited otherwise) :jonny:  

21 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Jinkx Monsoon being the only winner interviewed by a real late night host and not just Ru's guest (won't be invited otherwise) :jonny:  

Don’t take the bait sis. @TheOnlyOne

Aura is the first pisces I’ve ever met that I didn’t like. It’s so weird. :biblio: Idgi

wonder what zodiac sign has the most wins throughout the years 

RuPaul Season 15 Zodiac Signs

Amethyst - Aquarius

Aura Mayari - Pisces 

Princess Poppy - Aries

Jax - Aries

Loosey Laduca - Taurus

Irene Dubois - Cancer

Anetra - Cancer

Mistress - Cancer

Spice - Cancer

Sugar - Cancer

Sasha Colby - Leo

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx - Leo

Luxx Noir London - Virgo

Salina Estitties - Libra

Robin Fierce - Libra

Marcia Marcia Marcia - Scorpio

MTV and their 40 minutes episodes are ruining the season for me. The episode felt 10 minutes long, I cannot get invested in any of the queens because we barely see and hear them.

Salina should have been in the bottom for that obnoxious performace in Snatch Game.

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

Aura is the first pisces I’ve ever met that I didn’t like. It’s so weird. :biblio: Idgi

Amethyst - Aquarius

Aura Mayari - Pisces 

Princess Poppy - Aries

Jax - Aries

Loosey Laduca - Taurus

Irene Dubois - Cancer

Anetra - Cancer

Mistress - Cancer

Spice - Cancer

Sugar - Cancer

Sasha Colby - Leo

Luxx Noir London - Virgo

Salina Estitties - Libra

Robin Fierce - Libra

Aura being a Pisces is a disgrace. 

The boogers of the season representing the Aries - Libra axis is...not suprising. 

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

Amethyst - Aquarius

Aura Mayari - Pisces 

Princess Poppy - Aries

Jax - Aries

Loosey Laduca - Taurus

Irene Dubois - Cancer

Anetra - Cancer

Mistress - Cancer

Spice - Cancer

Sugar - Cancer

Sasha Colby - Leo

Luxx Noir London - Virgo

Salina Estitties - Libra

Robin Fierce - Libra

LUXX IS A VIRGO!?! She gives me fire sign teas

spacer.png

Does anyone know the name of the person who appeared at the. second round of the snatch game with Bryce? I need it for scientific reasons :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

@khalyan Can the spitting GIF be banned in here? Several of us have queunliskanphobia and feel distressed entering the thread, knowing it may pop up :chick2:

1 hour ago, Sheegs said:

LUXX IS A VIRGO!?! She gives me fire sign teas

spacer.png

yeah there's nothing grounded/earthy about her whatsoever lol

Agreed about not seeing the Pisces in Aura but then again Daya wasn't exactly the epitome of a Pisces either

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

MTV and their 40 minutes episodes are ruining the season for me. The episode felt 10 minutes long, I cannot get invested in any of the queens because we barely see and hear them.

Salina should have been in the bottom for that obnoxious performace in Snatch Game.

I felt like this episode was actually paced nicely tbh

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I was actually team Loosey even after she flopped her talent show :bird: 

I was talking about how @TheOnlyOne said the twins bombed one of the first three challenges so they couldn’t possibly be carried to the end, but then I pointed out how Loosey bombed EP 1 so by that logic we should have counted her out immediately :bird: 

Do I actually need to explain to you that Low-High-Win is 10x better than Safe-Safe-Btm :rip:

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Does anyone know the name of the person who appeared at the. second round of the snatch game with Bryce? I need it for scientific reasons :giraffe:

Asaf Goren

Not Trinity blocking me for saying she can barely handle anything, lol. I did not lie. She could not handle a little bit of harmless shade.

11 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I know y'all hate her but wow, she served on this day

Yas that was a SERVE! The way this runway look saved her @ss :gaycat2:

Also, Estitties should've been on bottom, her Mary representation and runway look were not just bad but atrocious, Sugar/Spice/Aura combined were better than this "Mary" abomination  :gaycat2:

I don’t care how bad Sugar and Spice did on Snatch Game, if someone fail to make a “fictional” character funny they automatically deserve a bottom placement.

At least who chooses a celebrity tried to actually impersonate someone, you chose the easy way out and flopped anyway, what’s your excuse?

20 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Not Trinity blocking me for saying she can barely handle anything, lol. I did not lie. She could not handle a little bit of harmless shade.

It wasn’t even shade, Luxx just said she didn’t do that well and that was just the truth :skull: The insecurity 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.