RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

As a Marcia stan I couldn‘t excuse the look this week…ma‘am

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

If Spice makes it to the end that would be so iconic :jonny5: truly hope she has a redemption it would be a great arc for her :heart2:

11 hours ago, Sheegs said:

LUXX IS A VIRGO!?! She gives me fire sign teas

spacer.png

Virgos are what people think Leos are. (Source: I'm a Leo sun, Virgo moon)

spacer.png

6 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Aura has like no edit wym you don't like her?? :skull: 

S1: BeBe Zahara Benet : Pisces

S2: Tyra Sanchez : Taurus

S3: Raja Gemini : Gemini

S4: Sharon Needles : Sagittarius

S5: Jinkx Monsoon : Virgo

S6: Bianca Del Rio : Cancer

S7: Violet Chachki : Gemini

S8: Bob The Drag Queen : Cancer

S9: Sasha Velour : Cancer

S10: Aquaria : Aquarius

S11: Yvie Oddly : Leo

S12: Jaida Essence Hall : Sagittarius

S13: Symone : Capricorn

S14: Willow Pill : Aquarius

AS1: Chad Michaels : Pisces

AS2: Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 : Pisces

AS3: Trixie Mattel : Leo-Virgo Cusp

AS4: Monét X Change : Aries

AS4: Trinity The Tuck: Sagittarius

AS5: Shea Couleé : Aquarius

AS6: Kylie Sonique : Taurus

Monet is not an Aries:rip:

7 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

That being said, Luxx’s Amanda was weaker than Trinity’s. Luxx still hasn’t developed into a charming delusional girl like Miss Fiercalicious or Valentina. It’s still kind of giving AS3 Milk. 

The thing about Miss Fierce or Valentina is that they are self-aware so their delulu(xx) fantasy comes off as non-serious and funny instead. And I don't know why Trinity thinks she has any legs to judge people on Snatch Game when all she did was buying enough pre-written jokes to 'win' 2 Snatch Game and a Roast for 3 seasons.

it's a bit early for anyone to really be pulling ahead as THE lead, but here's the scoreboard (dusted or busted style) so far. very excited to see who falls into the trend of every winner so far having a win and 0 bottom placements in the first 5 eps :eli:

gy0hU7D.png

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Cancer sign supremacy :jonny5:

We love to see it iktr.

GQFIomM.gif

By the way, WHY is Salina still here?

I don't know how to feel about this production so far but if it continues going downhill like this, this season will be one of the books and not for a good reason.

GQFIomM.gif

The way I tried to watch this and gave up 2 minutes in :rip: how can someone be this boring :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

If it was episode 1, safe would be better than high, so Loosey would be unfairly counted out.

Spice and Sugar could easily start winning and be on an upwards trajectory now, it’s literally only 3 episodes in, so it’s wild to say they can’t recover and are obviously doomed when they flopped a challenge normally 7 episodes later into the season.

Not that hard to grasp.

spacer.png

The problem that people seem to have with the twins is that you all are having a blindspot with the size of Jupiter or something. They literally are giving the SAME things as drag race competitors. The acting, the runways package, even the lipsync etc. It's reductive to have 2 people for the performance of one.

Like, I understand their appeals and they do give reality dramas. But their maxxi challenges and paired runways are gonna go down hill and bore us real fast.

Y'all are biased about them just because they are a fun stunt cast who managed to get screentimes in a cast of 87 queens on a 40s season. We literally see their perspectives on everything happened in this season, while some queen like Robin doesn't even show up as talking head.

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

The problem that people seem to have with the twins is that you all are having a blindspot with the size of Jupiter or something. They literally are giving the SAME things as drag race competitors. The acting, the runways package, even the lipsync etc. It's reductive to have 2 people for the performance of one.

Like, I understand their appeals and they do give reality dramas. But their maxxi challenges and paired runways are gonna go down hill and bore us real fast.

Y'all are biased about them just because they are a fun stunt cast who managed to get screentimes in a cast of 87 queens on a 40s season. We literally see their perspectives on everything happened in this season, while some queen like Robin doesn't even show up as talking head.

But what if I like that? 

People are literally so angry at people stanning the twins and it’s weird :skull: They’re such non-threats but they’re entertaining us in a show meant to entertain. I’m simply not invested in half this filler cast, and the twins were two characters I was very into, and yes, including their “do everything together” schtick. 

On a show where we have girls that are looking like Aquaria 6.0 constantly, but without the novelty of being twins, I’m not sure why it’s such a shock or affront to people that they’re into something new we haven’t seen on the show yet. 

If you’re not into it, fine, but it’s really not that hard to understand why people enjoy the twins. 

Hot take, aside from literally being twins, I don’t think they’re bringing something never seen before. I will say, I think their success makes them a lot more free to have fun and do their own thing in a way that’s very reminiscent of old school Drag Race, and I get the appeal of that. 

Drag Race has become less about some messy queens competing for a cash prize and more about girls auditioning for their one shot at being a D-List celebrity. It’s nice to see some girls that don’t have that burden to carry. 

Edited by Rotunda

No one's telling anyone they can't like the twins

It's just annoying yet unsurprising that half this thread is clamoring for the show to rig out multiple queens of color to finagle a way to save your white twink faves, who across 3 episodes have displayed not an ounce of talent. They are stunt casting gimmicks and played their part. We got what everyone wanted in a twin lipsync, which they couldn't even provide good drama for because they don't even posess the self-awareness to play that up for entertainment and now we'll get Spice drama on whether she can sink or swim on her own. And hopefully she'll be gone in the next 2-3 episodes because she's not even giving what ya'll claim she gives. 

Jax is unpolished as **** and will probably serve exclusively terrible looks, Robin is as dry as wallpaper, Aura is cringe personified, and Salina is right there with her but they're all actual working drag queens with performance experience and actual drag queen skills. I know for a fact Jax, Robin, and Aura can perform down and Salina is a very creative drag perspective like her or not. Also, Amethyst has a unique nose. We don't need to see any of them unfairly shafted to see the exact same challenge performance and the exact same runway in a different color twice every week. There's nothing lost by Sugar leaving at all because Spice is still there (for now) and they provide the exact same thing. Them being twins was only good for an entrance gag, seeing how they do when split up, and their eventual lipsync. All of that was already done, there's no point to keep them further, especially when they flopped as badly as they did this episode.  

GQFIomM.gif

On 1/21/2023 at 2:34 AM, Cheers said:

Send Oral home omg!!! Save Sugar & Spice they didn't mean it! They were nervous

This post truly killed me. :laugh::laugh::laugh::rip:

I'm sorry but y'all need to accept that us twin lovers as just as hilariously delulu and biased as Valentina. :michael::heart:

• ATRL Moderator

This was the funniest part of snatch game

GQFIomM.gif

OS&SH still going at it it seems

GQFIomM.gif

OS&SHs continue to fume over Twinkies that overshadow the extras and /fillers. And I oop…

GQFIomM.gif

Edited by manwhore

Not Anetra being the India Ferrah (sans the drama) of S15 so far. Do something Charlie...

India Ferrah GIF - India Ferrah - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah her mug is always serving, OS&SH lost

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Drag Race has become less about some messy queens competing for a cash prize and more about girls auditioning for their one shot at being a D-List celebrity. 

Ffff :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

You didn’t lie

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

No one's telling anyone they can't like the twins

It's just annoying yet unsurprising that half this thread is clamoring for the show to rig out multiple queens of color to finagle a way to save your white twink faves, who across 3 episodes have displayed not an ounce of talent. They are stunt casting gimmicks and played their part. We got what everyone wanted in a twin lipsync, which they couldn't even provide good drama for because they don't even posess the self-awareness to play that up for entertainment and now we'll get Spice drama on whether she can sink or swim on her own. And hopefully she'll be gone in the next 2-3 episodes because she's not even giving what ya'll claim she gives. 

Jax is unpolished as **** and will probably serve exclusively terrible looks, Robin is as dry as wallpaper, Aura is cringe personified, and Salina is right there with her but they're all actual working drag queens with performance experience and actual drag queen skills. I know for a fact Jax, Robin, and Aura can perform down and Salina is a very creative drag perspective like her or not. Also, Amethyst has a unique nose. We don't need to see any of them unfairly shafted to see the exact same challenge performance and the exact same runway in a different color twice every week. There's nothing lost by Sugar leaving at all because Spice is still there (for now) and they provide the exact same thing. Them being twins was only good for an entrance gag, seeing how they do when split up, and their eventual lipsync. All of that was already done, there's no point to keep them further, especially when they flopped as badly as they did this episode.  

GQFIomM.gif

I agree, Spice is the superior twin anyway

I think she has better chances to go further now that there isn’t an exact copy of her in pink around, her runways and challenge performances will seem more unique 

GQFIomM.gif

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

The way it always looks correcT :jonnycat:

I hope mama can put together an outfit on her own, I need her to go far to prove OS&SH wrong!

Edited by Hephaestus

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

She looks so good :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.