RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The skin tones weren’t matching at all :chick1:

I know, but she seems smart and that's good, because her ideas are there, execution can be learned through practice. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea adore was bad

she hasn’t watched a single episode in years likely 

edit : the way she said drew Barrymore as if it wasn’t done last year

Girl, she literally said, "I saw Willow do her" when she explained the choice :deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I know, but she seems smart and that's good, because her ideas are there, execution can be learned through practice. 

True I’m rooting for her cause I love her performance clips that I’ve seen. I think she can glo-up quickly.

52 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I'm still so pissed with MTV for forcing Drag Race to cut out a lot of stuff. It's so obvious a lot of things are missing that is compromising the quality of the episode and season overall. I hope to God that the WeHo show bombs so hard that it has to be canceled.

I’m hoping that as the queens get eliminated it’ll get back to the format that we had in previous seasons. There’s just too many queens to cram everything into the show. I wish they’d do some deleted scenes on the website or offer them as on demand bonuses. 

Luxx’s POWER

I don't get how Jax thought her prosthetic looked like a snake.

Even Bianca/Adore clocked she was giving Whoville. :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Loosey is awful she still should have been eliminated episode 1

38 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Luxx’s POWER

Not her actually running to twitter over that comment :rip:

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Yeah, I understand skepticism to the twins, but some critiques feel like unfair projection.

Some focus on how long they've done drag, but they're not the newest queens (Luxx started around the same time, Amethyst and Marcia after). And it's not like queens who have been doing drag for 6-7 years versus 3-4 are substantially better (Poppy, Robin, Jax, Aura, Salina, etc.).

It also feels shitty for people to theorize they're lying. Anyone would agree Mistress being kicked out is worse than what the twins went through (that we know). But it'd be silly to think not going through what Mistress did means the twins couldn't have grown up feeling shame for being feminine. Or that their liberals parents, who they only came out to in 2018, a year before starting drag, aren't as comfortable when gay culture is right in their face. 

What matters is that Nina Bonina Brown has given Sugar her seal of approval:

KckFLLl.png

#BedroomQueens :bird:

Did you see her ig? She was going to wear that fairy cartoon you like lol 😂 awwww.  

Who is y'alls favorite "villain" of the series? I was a stan for OG problematic queen Raven, although I no longer enjoy her for a multitude of reasons :skull:

Honorable mention is A'Whora's villain arc on DRUK, that was fun lol. Roxxxy and Vile-let Chachki were not fun villains. And I hate when the show tries to force a villain edit, like with Darienne Lake or literally any POC queen :skull:

Bring true villains back to RPDR, please. :fan:

This was soooooooooo bad, Jinkx is objectively funny and it just wasn't working. I swear the way she CACKLES at her own jokes before anyone else is a comedy turn-off. She can be so ******* funny but this was a bomb. The way there was a two second delay before the audience was told to laugh at one point. :deadbanana2: Oh well, exposure is exposure I guess. 

Edited by Biggie

14 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Obviously The Boom Boom Gunn + Awhora.

unGIFable

Forgot about Gia. We love a hilarious, dumb villain :clap3:

Tyra for me, she literally was a REAL drag queen you'd meet in a club, giving high camp and Myspace era drama.

The true C.U.N.T.

1ff2a83beee3c1203d32d74510c1cf91.jpg

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Tyra for me, she literally was a REAL drag queen you'd meet in a club, giving high camp and Myspace era drama.

The true C.U.N.T.

This. Yall hoes better go support Tyra’s tour. If you go to the Nashville date i will see you there!

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

idgi ?

Luxx said Trinity didn’t do a good job of Amanda Lepore during Snatch Game so she wasn’t worried about doing her.

To be fair, Tuck was better than Luxx but to be fair to Luxx, Trinity didn’t stand out in that snatch game much at all Imo, and it’s not like she won so her 11 wins are irrelevant to that comment. 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Luxx said Trinity didn’t do a good job of Amanda Lepore during Snatch Game so she wasn’t worried about doing her.

Oh yeaaaaah true, i had already forgotten about that.

Trinity is a fave of mine but yeah this didn't really warrant a response.

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The true C.U.N.T.

Correct. 

A series high is when Tati failed to come for her on the runway and Tyra READ her ugly wedding dress, and then WON the challenge :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I know y'all hate her but wow, she served on this day

yeah this look's really good but her serving 'acting' ruined it a bit. 

and if sasha did this the fans will praise the **** out of her.

23 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

To be fair, Tuck was better than Luxx but to be fair to Luxx, Trinity didn’t stand out in that snatch game much at all Imo, and it’s not like she won so her 11 wins are irrelevant to that comment. 

why is she so bothered :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Being the best of a HORRIBLE group =/= carrying your team 

Loosey shouldn’t be a front runner despite placing in the top 2 out of 3 weeks and being the hands down snatch game winner :deadbanana2:

The twin stans are really suffering from delusion I fear. Then again I guess you have to be fairly delusional to ever stan them in the first place 

spacer.png

they just hate loosey for making their favs looked even worse :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.