RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine Spice making top 4 :jonny5: A dream 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Do I actually need to explain to you that Low-High-Win is 10x better than Safe-Safe-Btm :rip:

spacer.png

If it was episode 1, safe would be better than high, so Loosey would be unfairly counted out.

Spice and Sugar could easily start winning and be on an upwards trajectory now, it’s literally only 3 episodes in, so it’s wild to say they can’t recover and are obviously doomed when they flopped a challenge normally 7 episodes later into the season.

Not that hard to grasp.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, manwhore said:

Aura is the first pisces I’ve ever met that I didn’t like. It’s so weird. :biblio: Idgi

wonder what zodiac sign has the most wins throughout the years 

RuPaul Season 15 Zodiac Signs

Amethyst - Aquarius

Aura Mayari - Pisces 

Princess Poppy - Aries

Jax - Aries

Loosey Laduca - Taurus

Irene Dubois - Cancer

Anetra - Cancer

Mistress - Cancer

Spice - Cancer

Sugar - Cancer

Sasha Colby - Leo

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx - Leo

Luxx Noir London - Virgo

Salina Estitties - Libra

Robin Fierce - Libra

Marcia Marcia Marcia - Scorpio

Aura has like no edit wym you don't like her?? :skull: 

S1: BeBe Zahara Benet : Pisces

S2: Tyra Sanchez : Taurus

S3: Raja Gemini : Gemini

S4: Sharon Needles : Sagittarius

S5: Jinkx Monsoon : Virgo

S6: Bianca Del Rio : Cancer

S7: Violet Chachki : Gemini

S8: Bob The Drag Queen : Cancer

S9: Sasha Velour : Cancer

S10: Aquaria : Aquarius

S11: Yvie Oddly : Leo

S12: Jaida Essence Hall : Sagittarius

S13: Symone : Capricorn

S14: Willow Pill : Aquarius

AS1: Chad Michaels : Pisces

AS2: Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 : Pisces

AS3: Trixie Mattel : Leo-Virgo Cusp

AS4: Monét X Change : Aries

AS4: Trinity The Tuck: Sagittarius

AS5: Shea Couleé : Aquarius

AS6: Kylie Sonique : Taurus

2 hours ago, Cain said:

It wasn’t even shade, Luxx just said she didn’t do that well and that was just the truth :skull: The insecurity 

As usual.

21 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Aura has like no edit wym you don't like her?? :skull: 

S1: BeBe Zahara Benet : Pisces

S2: Tyra Sanchez : Taurus

S3: Raja Gemini : Gemini

S4: Sharon Needles : Sagittarius

S5: Jinkx Monsoon : Virgo

S6: Bianca Del Rio : Cancer

S7: Violet Chachki : Gemini

S8: Bob The Drag Queen : Cancer

S9: Sasha Velour : Cancer

S10: Aquaria : Aquarius

S11: Yvie Oddly : Leo

S12: Jaida Essence Hall : Sagittarius

S13: Symone : Capricorn

S14: Willow Pill : Aquarius

AS1: Chad Michaels : Pisces

AS2: Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 : Pisces

AS3: Trixie Mattel : Leo-Virgo Cusp

AS4: Monét X Change : Aries

AS4: Trinity The Tuck: Sagittarius

AS5: Shea Couleé : Aquarius

AS6: Kylie Sonique : Taurus

If I had time stamps for every moment she spoke that gave me try hard and “fake…” that’s really not her personality shes selling us. No way.  She did allot of interviews during promos to also get a gist of how she allegedly is. Again she’s being fake. Sorry. 

I don’t mind posting videos w time stamps, I can start doing it later tonight. 🤡😂. The fact some of y’all can’t see it is concerning. 

Edited by manwhore

salina robin aura amethyst & maybe jax need to go

they all give first out

1 minute ago, lovecatt said:

salina robin aura need to go

they all give first out

A triple elimination :duca:

Half of these girls have like no edit. The production is making extra effort to develop certain girls others are barely seen. Hopefully now that the twins are over they will focus on other things. 

And let’s not act like they didn’t edit 99% of Sasha’s Snatch Game cause she was bombing :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I don’t care how bad Sugar and Spice did on Snatch Game, if someone fail to make a “fictional” character funny they automatically deserve a bottom placement.

At least who chooses a celebrity tried to actually impersonate someone, you chose the easy way out and flopped anyway, what’s your excuse?

Exactly

oh btw, why did Anetra have to come up with Gordon Ramsay's sister idea instead of just being Gordon Ramsay? It's not like he's a copyrighted charachter :thing:

I like Lux but god she's deluded. Her Drag Race package is not seeing Trinity's (so far...) and her Amanda Lepore was worse...I know she's not acting surprised that Triniy had something to say. Idk why these girls think they can come for other queens like that :rip:

The irony with Trinity is that she also shaded Adore’s snatch game which led to a brief beef between them. 

That being said, Luxx’s Amanda was weaker than Trinity’s. Luxx still hasn’t developed into a charming delusional girl like Miss Fiercalicious or Valentina. It’s still kind of giving AS3 Milk. 

15 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Half of these girls have like no edit. The production is making extra effort to develop certain girls others are barely seen. Hopefully now that the twins are over they will focus on other things. 

And let’s not act like they didn’t edit 99% of Sasha’s Snatch Game cause she was bombing :toofunny2:

Yeah this was much more common in the earlier seasons. When you think of earlier seasons, there were plenty of girls who had absolutely no storyline. S4 was basically Sharon, Phi Phi, Chad, Latrice, Willam and maybe Jiggly with 7 background characters. 

The hour long episodes from S10 meant that every queen at least had some storyline even if it was hamfisted in e.g. Kalorie talking about the bottle of piss thrown at her :rip:

We really learned nothing about Princess Poppy. 

35 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

oh btw, why did Anetra have to come up with Gordon Ramsay's sister idea instead of just being Gordon Ramsay? It's not like he's a copyrighted charachter :thing:

I think (?) Loosey said it was Ru's suggestion she do "Gordon Ramsey's sister" as a made-up character. 

21 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Based on all 3 challenges + runways so far:

Sasha > Loosey > Anetra > Mistress > Marcia > Luxx > Robin > Malaysia > Spice > Jax > Salina > Aura > Amethyst

For me:

Anetra (most impectful performance of the season yet) >>

Sasha > Loosey > Marcia (2 great performances even with ugly runways) >

Mistress = Luxx > Spice >

Malaysia = Robin = Jax > 

Salina = Aura > Amethyst

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Jinkx is too cringe for mainstream tv. One babyboi joke slip and it’s over. 

spacer.png

I was LITERALLY thinking this. :deadbanana2:

Even Ru doing interviews out of drag pushes it sometimes, like her last interview to promote S15 was soooooooooooooo awkward, my god, I cringed.

11 hours ago, manwhore said:

Aura is the first pisces I’ve ever met that I didn’t like. It’s so weird. :biblio: Idgi

wonder what zodiac sign has the most wins throughout the years 

RuPaul Season 15 Zodiac Signs

Amethyst - Aquarius

Aura Mayari - Pisces 

Princess Poppy - Aries

Jax - Aries

Loosey Laduca - Taurus

Irene Dubois - Cancer

Anetra - Cancer

Mistress - Cancer

Spice - Cancer

Sugar - Cancer

Sasha Colby - Leo

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx - Leo

Luxx Noir London - Virgo

Salina Estitties - Libra

Robin Fierce - Libra

Marcia Marcia Marcia - Scorpio

Cancer sign supremacy :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Cancer sign supremacy :jonny5:

You know what they are emotional and  very fun.  Perfect formula for tv. I find them usually authentic. 

On another note, I’m shocked luxx is a Virgo but now it makes so much sense. The way she crumbled when Irene came for her wig length (omg the horror) and then thinks it’s cool for her to shade those that aren’t even in the room. Yeah uptight. Judgmental. Boring. Stoic. Tightly-wound.  Very Virgo.  She cosplays the confidence. Remember duh. Of course not to say the very emotionally distant blunt Sagittarius Trinity shouldn’t have even been pressed. It was cringey and laughable being it was coming  from luxx. All talk no bark.  

btw I’m still on the fence with luxx. The fashion (when no copied) is there but not perfect. I can see her sneaking into top 5 for sure though. 

Edited by manwhore

Dhej the sign talk in here is so American 

OT: Sasha still isn’t giving what was promised to be gave, but I’m sure she’ll somehow make the finale

42 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 555 ladies, put you good sh*t on!

93db835c36437e4b104aa2750034d52d40e02629.gif

ef66dd9de29ba9d51d68db75465caa772cafd2c1.gif

This is what amethyst wishes. That’s innovating. Not just a copy paste impersonation that any other drag queen does at a bar. God this season has really bad fashion let’s be honest with ourselves.  Great cast though. 

Idk what C0ck Bootrick Hall sucked but these 40 min episodes are ASS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.