RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

I love Bob and Trixie but saying Bob is more accomplished than Trixie is wild. 

Insane actually, Bob is not even more successful than Katya or Shea for that matter. She landed a Madonna gig, other girls toured with Miley and Lizzo, so?

Bianca just had a sold out show in my city, literally nights ago at a THEATER lol. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

51 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

With Bob on S9, either Peppermint or Sasha would've missed the T4 and Bob would've ultimately been T2 alongside Trinity or Shea.

FixedT :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Do y'all think Bob could've cracked the top 4 if he had been on S9? :coffee:

assuming bob takes cynthia's place :lakitu: i can see

Oh My Gaga!: SAFE

Cheerleading: SAFE/HIGH

Fairytale Design: SAFE

News Anchors: depends on which team she was on but i assume she would've done well lmao

Kardashians the Rusical: SAFE/HIGH (assuming she does kim, she would do better than cynthia, but idk if she'd kill it enough for top 3)

Snatch Game: WIN

9021-H0 - HIGH/WIN (trinity did really good in this challenge but bob could easily rival her imo...like i SEE the show giving trinity the win, but bob could take it lmao)

Michelle Visage Roast: WIN

Drag Pilots: SAFE/HIGH/WIN (it depends on her partner but i trust she would do well enough to be safe)
Makeover: LOW/SAFE

Ball: BOTTOM 2/LOW (bob can sew but i think she'd still be the least proficient seamstress in the top 5 atp)

Category Is: this didn't have a win but clearly she would've ate

im not sure what type of edit she would receive aside from the NYC queens storyline being intensified bc "FIVE NEW YORK GIRLS" + peppermints presence, but im certain she would make the finale

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Do y'all think Bob could've cracked the top 4 if he had been on S9? :coffee:

Yeah, she would probably even win. I think Bob's skillset is perfect for RPDR. In this scenario, let's assume Kim or Naomi would have won S8 on a season without Bob. There's no way they would crown an artsy look queen after back-to-back crownings of Violet and Kim/Naomi. 

Either Pep or Sasha would miss Final 4.

Did we ever get confirmation that the "lip sync lalaparuza" is happening during the reunion?

hoping plane gets to lip sync against amanda tori severance 

Q hate thread :ahh:

59 minutes ago, KFC said:

Bob and Peppermint on a season together would be such a hoot

Literally drag ROYALTY! Those two have such killer chemistry

• Like 1

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Insane actually, Bob is not even more successful than Katya or Shea for that matter. She landed a Madonna gig, other girls toured with Miley and Lizzo, so?

Bianca just had a sold out show in my city, literally nights ago at a THEATER lol. 

Equating what bob is doing on madonnas tour w Miley and Lizzo is ????? Also Miley & Lizzo are nowhere near the level as the queen of pop. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Did we ever get confirmation that the "lip sync lalaparuza" is happening during the reunion?

yes

Omg Dawn was annoying at Roscoe's omg. 

And I liked her confessionals but an hour of her talking is too much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Cheerleading: SAFE/HIGH

Fairytale Design: SAFE

bob would have bombed these but they would give her a reasonable edit

2 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

bob would have bombed these but they would give her a reasonable edit

you think? for cheerleading, i think bob would be able to maintain his character + perform the moves better than the bottom 3 for sure (jaymes/kimora/charlie), and then for the fairytale design challenge, bob is a better seamstress than farrah+kimora, probs wouldn't have made smth as polarizing as aja's look, and almost certainly would've had a better princess/sidekick concept than the 3 of them. a solid safe imo

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Equating what bob is doing on madonnas tour w Miley and Lizzo is ????? Also Miley & Lizzo are nowhere near the level as the queen of pop. 

Lol, Madonna is NOT on top anymore, you act like Bob is on tour with Beyonce or Taylor every night lol.

This is not 1980 or even 2006, this is 2024, Miley is WAY more of a hot contract to land for a queen than Madonna.

• Thumbs Down 12

A lawsuit against Darius Jeremy "DJ" Pierce, better known as RuPaul's Drag Race star Shangela, has been dismissed.

On Wednesday, former Drag Race production assistant Daniel McGarrigle permanently dropped his lawsuit against the drag star that was seeking unspecified damages for alleged sexual assault, sexual harassment, gender violence, false imprisonment and negligence. McGarrigle previously alleged Pierce had raped him while they both appeared on HBO's We're Here in 2020.

The suit was dismissed "with prejudice,” according to documents obtained by PEOPLE, which means the lawsuit cannot be refiled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

This is not 1980 or even 2006, this is 2024, Miley is WAY more of a hot contract to land for a queen than Madonna.

Now girl... :skull:

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

A lawsuit against Darius Jeremy "DJ" Pierce, better known as RuPaul's Drag Race star Shangela, has been dismissed.

On Wednesday, former Drag Race production assistant Daniel McGarrigle permanently dropped his lawsuit against the drag star that was seeking unspecified damages for alleged sexual assault, sexual harassment, gender violence, false imprisonment and negligence. McGarrigle previously alleged Pierce had raped him while they both appeared on HBO's We're Here in 2020.

The suit was dismissed "with prejudice,” according to documents obtained by PEOPLE, which means the lawsuit cannot be refiled. 

Gag. Miss thing is lawyered UP! :stare:

Trixie is by far more successful commercially. Taylor of drag, very inoffensive, calculated and with mediocre talent 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Lol, Madonna is NOT on top anymore, you act like Bob is on tour with Beyonce or Taylor every night lol.

Miley's last global tour did 68.9 million with 78 shows. Madonna has done 77 million in 28 shows. Every single night's celebrity guest star is making its round on twitter. Are you in a bubble? Bob being an MC for it.. Is huge. He's a big part of the show.

• Like 1

Trixie is the monopoly man of drag. No one is touching her, sadly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2024 at 2:20 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

In what alternate galaxy is Sapphira coming off as "cocky"?

The same Sapphira who has literally been going out of her way to physically help and/or uplift almost every queen in the workroom, sometimes at her own expense, as well as being the unspoken psychotherapist of the season?

:toofunny2:

Ya'll just make narratives up for sake of it. 

When Sapphira is finally low or bottoms, the discourse will be interesting. I remember the same being said about Bob on S8.

This. Sapphira has all the right reasons in the world to be fairly cocky, and still she isn't. There have been pleeeeenty of cocky queens in the show, but definitely not her. Her confidence through kindness is what makes her the absolute best.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just watched the episode and Nymphia kinda lost me. She was kinda annoying, looking like a hard person to work with. :doc:

Planey and Mother kinda winning me back, tbh. :keir:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

And it still doesn't magically disappear plus the 4 other guys are still in the picture. Shangela will be held accountable. 

Sapphira is the most talented and nicest queen this season, anyone thinking otherwise is just delusional at this point. 

• Like 3

y'all kinda did dawn's look dirty on the ratings

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Apostolis said:

y'all kinda did dawn's look dirty on the ratings

This most recent one? Where would you have put her?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.