RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Snatch Game of Love

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Guess it isn't that surprising since I can't imagine Michelle getting in makeup hair and outfit for a single short video but oh wow they do them all in 1 day

People from New York go two minutes without mentioning you're from New York challenge

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Loved Lawrence!

• Like 3

Yall imagine if we had a mhiya vs morphine lipsync to BODY??? the slayage would've been too much  :jonny6:.

But I'm so happy we finally got a good song for a lipsync and Mophine BODIED it

• Like 4

I feel kinda bad for Dawn, good sis tried her best. Morphine killed it

:WAP:

• Thumbs Down 1

I have a confession..

I actually don't think Dawn was that annoying at all. Just a Walmart Willow Pill in every sense of the word. Q has always been the real evil for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Poor Dawn :rip: The set up was too real

Not sure what it is about Nymphia, but I find her so unfunny. To the point of lowkey getting on my nerves when she appears on the screen :skull: I struggled to find why I didn't connect with Sapphira as much as I hoped I would, considering how much I usually love these old-school drag queens and I came to conclusion that she's lacking the humour. She hasn't made me laugh not once in the entire season, nor do I feel we got to see any dimension to her other than being the motherly type of person.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I have a confession..

I actually don't think Dawn was that annoying at all. Just a Walmart Willow Pill in every sense of the word. Q has always been the real evil for me.

Honestly felt nothing negative or overly positive towards her tbh lol 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is all I could see looking at Q's runway :rip:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I have a confession..

Dawn is fine to me too. They are young and I can see them really blossoming in drag within a couple of years.

The fans get annoyed way too easily lol

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I have a confession..

Yeah I was kinda side eyeing everyone who was dragging her all season. She's harmless :rip:

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, KFC said:

Yeah I was kinda side eyeing everyone who was dragging her all season. She's harmless :rip:

You:

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

I fear for Sapphira's social media when she gets the crown… Nymphia stans are slowly starting to lose it on reddit and twitter 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I fear for Sapphira's social media when she gets the crown… Nymphia stans are slowly starting to lose it on reddit and twitter 

spacer.png

not sapphiras fault shes dog walking these hoes

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Yall imagine if we had a mhiya vs morphine lipsync to BODY??? the slayage would've been too much  :jonny6:.

But I'm so happy we finally got a good song for a lipsync and Mophine BODIED it

WAIT! :jonny5:

Edited by KasioKas

off topic: I saw Sasha Velour live the other day and her show is absolutely amazing. I wish I didn't get better seats, but I really thought I wouldn't care for it :rip: She proved me wrong.

Got to speak to her after the show as well, and she's just the sweetest. Will be rating her high in the next queen rate :gaycat3:

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

spacer.png

I don't know how they haven't jumped ship… I still like Nymphia and drag-wise I enjoy her drag more than Sapphira's but there's just no justification to put the crown on Nymphia over Sapphira. Nymphia is an excellent fashion queen and great performer but hasn't shown anything else beyond that, while Sapphira is pretty good at everything.

Once Nymphia made the fart joke suggestion I immediately booked my next ticket onto Plane Jane Airlines but even she admitted this episode that Sapphira is a force. Nymphia could easily win an all stars but she needs to understand how to connect with an audience outside of a performance/stunning look to do that. 

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

off topic: I saw Sasha Velour live the other day and her show is absolutely amazing. I wish I didn't get better seats, but I really thought I wouldn't care for it :rip: She proved me wrong.

Got to speak to her after the show as well, and she's just the sweetest. Will be rating her high in the next queen rate :gaycat3:

I'm glad the girls are waking up to one of the most artistically interesting queens the show has ever seen :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This show is a farce if NymphiASS sneaks to the top 2 when PJ is clearly doing better consistently.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She still looks horrible.

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This show is a farce if NymphiASS sneaks to the top 2 when PJ is clearly doing better consistently.

top2 ? was it mentioned in the last ep ? I don't think I caught that   :coffee2:

• Confused 1

from 12:58 onward ... plane is SO unserious

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

from 12:58 onward ... plane is SO unserious

I know her story producer was having the best time of their life during the season thanks to Plane.

• Haha 2

WAIT, the "previously on" clip has Q and Sapphira on top2.. maybe Q wouldnt be too pissed had Ru emphasized that in the previous episode where Q was just like "safe" 🤭

Also, another Design Challenge?? Lmfao, now I believe that Dawn's exit was premeditated with that song choice because she wouldve been a strong competitor for the top4 placement endangering Sapphira and Plane :lmao:

That said, for a design challenge it is safe to say that Nymphia and Q's top4 placement is secured?

Curious where you all think Mhi'ya and Morphine fall compared to other lip sync assassins

14 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Curious where you all think Mhi'ya and Morphine fall compared to other lip sync assassins

Morphine? :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.