RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Oh exactly!

three winners :smitten:

• Like 2

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

On 3/27/2024 at 4:32 PM, Antonini said:

Bob working with Madonna is a GIG. It is a job he is doing. It will not be something that lasts forever because even if Madonna keeps him around she's not long for this world and then what? Bob has some success and things that might continue to pay dividends but Trixia has built an EMPIRE. You need to be a completely blind hater to not see that. 

dislike them both tbh, Bob more so. Like…he was on his podcast saying he doesn't like saying he's a drag queen it's just how he's dressed when he does what he does…***** that's your NAME. Bob the DRAG QUEEN. I can sniff this delulu Baldie inching closer to being one of those girls who thinks they're an ARTIST not "just" a drag queen. She's so annoying. 

Didn't his stupd ass say they couldn't pay him a million dollars to convince him to go back to drag race all winners. As if he's above it all. I had to stop watching his podcast with Monet he's become truly insufferable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cant wait to see q bomb the dance

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

cant wait to see q bomb the dance

i am here for it

19 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

She's shown her personality plenty, must just be in denial since she's so cringe :fan:

yeah, you said it right. I don't like her cringy personality, lmao.

Can't wait to see Q on all stars

Spoiler

and be the first one sent home :duca:

• Haha 7

Sorry for the Rate A Queen/FPR delays. Expect surveys to be posted today. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KFC said:

Unfortunafely the makeover episode is literally designed to eliminate queens with a track record like hers :skull:

they should have rigged it against Q smh idk if i wanna see the episode if Morphine is eliminated.

1 hour ago, Iceland said:

Can't wait to see Q on all stars

Reveal hidden contents

and be the first one sent home :duca:

nah, she'll be too much of a sore loser that she quits drag and becomes a hermit. she wont be on all stars

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Q's too talented not to get to the finale if she gets to an all-stars. I know she has a grating Rachel Berryesque personality but you cannot DENY how immensely talented she is. An attitude adjustment and figuring out what her lipsync style should be (like Jimbo finally managed to do near the end of AS8) will get her to an AS finale. 

Imagine this top 4 :smitten: Jan/ Alexis Michelle / Loosey Laduca / Q

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Didn't his stupd ass say they couldn't pay him a million dollars to convince him to go back to drag race all winners. As if he's above it all. I had to stop watching his podcast with Monet he's become truly insufferable

He did not say this. He said the opposite, so I think you're just confused here.

In talking about a future All Winners season, he said he would return, but not for $100k. He pointed out, correctly, that many of the show's biggest stars can make $100k doing other ventures, plus they will spend thousands on preparing for the season, so there's less incentive to return if that's all they get.

When Monet asked how much they should give for all-winners, Bob said 1 million, and said he would be back if that was the prize, since that would clearly make it worth it.

I specifically recall watching a Rivalry where Monet pointed out that and he said he'd changed his mind he wouldn't do it even for a million bucks. 

11 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

The only way this would be an acceptable top 4 is if there were only 5 queens on the season and the 5th was Naysha Lopez

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

lol he's only saying that because he wasn't invited to the first one 

On 3/28/2024 at 1:03 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Tyra's latest IG post re: Shangela :deadbanana2:

She's a mess skdjdhdh

:suburban:

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Q's too talented not to get to the finale if she gets to an all-stars. I know she has a grating Rachel Berryesque personality but you cannot DENY how immensely talented she is. An attitude adjustment and figuring out what her lipsync style should be (like Jimbo finally managed to do near the end of AS8) will get her to an AS finale. 

Bite your tongue :khalyan2:

I haven't been keeping up with any of the queens on social media, did Q say or do something that I missed?

manifesting a morphine win

• Like 1

omg-

• Haha 9

Not Ariana (and her dupe account, Marcia x3) hating on Q omg :redface:

• Haha 6

I miss Alexis Michelle, she was f***ing IT on All Stars.

Looked super pretty and was acting messy

:ryan3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

omg-

Not Miss Ariana :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Jaida!

• Like 4

Well, UKvsTW S2 happened... Let's at least hope Q goes home tonight, I need some joy back in my life :gaycat1:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

When is the next All Stars, i hope Marina and LGD is competing after that horrible UKVsTW Finale and Winner

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.